Job growth under democrat presidents verses republican...gee I wonder who has the HUGE edge?

Then post the BLS Numbers. Politifact making the statement means nothing.

I would like to see how the BLS breaks this down.

BTW...you do realize that jobs are a lagging indicator of...well, anything...

So, if a Democrat gets elected right after a Republican, does the Democrat benefit from the lag?

My thinking is, why yes he does.

But as I said. Post the link to the REAL BLS numbers this article used and let Me look at them.

So, if a Democrat gets elected right after a Republican, does the Democrat benefit from the lag?

WTF. Bush crashed the economy and lost all those jobs so that a Democrat would have the benefit of growth in jobs after the Republican president oversaw the economic collapse.

That doesn't sound like a good political strategy.

WTF. Bush crashed the economy and lost all those jobs so that a Democrat would have the benefit of growth in jobs after the Republican president oversaw the economic collapse.

Moron, Bush did NOT Crash the economy.

Get back to Me when you have a clue.

But as I said. Post the link to the REAL BLS numbers this article used and let Me look at them.
Are you incapable of going to the website yourself?

Are you capable of any critical thinking at all?

I can go to the BLS and get all the data I want. I can even get that data to say anything I want it to. Statistics, its a wonderful magic.

HOWEVER....since the article is making the the claim, I want to SEE the numbers THEY used....so that I can determine how they came to their conclusion........................now go get them.

I can go to the BLS and get all the data I want. I can even get that data to say anything I want it to. Statistics, its a wonderful magic.

HOWEVER....since the article is making the the claim, I want to SEE the numbers THEY used....so that I can determine how they came to their conclusion........................now go get them.
Lol dude you are such a tool. The BLS is non partisan government data. It's not like the site took the time to break down job creation by president. PolitiFact broke down the data itself using the info from the tables.

Lol dude you are such a tool. The BLS is non partisan government data. It's not like the site took the time to break down job creation by president. PolitiFact broke down the data itself using the info from the tables.
Wow....

Just......................wow.....

So, go get the data (I hate repeating Myself and this will be the last time I ask) that politifact used so I can see their methodology.

Wow....

So, go get the data (I hate repeating Myself and this will be the last time I ask) that politifact used so I can see their methodology.
You are such a moron. The data is from the BLS website. that is all the information you need you dumbshit. Go there. How dumb are you?

Really? Who was President when the collapse happened?
People like you want to blame Obama for the current economy. But you don't want to give Bush credit/blame for the economy he oversaw.

Why is that?

Isn't Obama taking credit right now for the bounce back in jobs that resulted from the economic collapse and the fact that thousands of jobs left the country during the B..h presidency.

You can't have a rebound in jobs without having a loss of jobs. To bad the loss of jobs occurs during the Presidency of a Republican eh?

Wow....

You are such a moron. The data is from the BLS website. that is all the information you need you dumbshit. Go there. How dumb are you?
Okay, you are far to fucking stupid to even be online.

If politifact decided to add all the Democrat Presidents employment numbers since George Washington, and all the Republican Presidents since Ronald Reagan, then they could possibly get the numbers they have.

But YOU don't know if they did that or not, DO YOU?

And why don't you know that?

Because your lame fucking answer is go look at the website. It has all the data!

Do you even know what a methodology is?

God Damn but you can't think at all! You can't even comprehend the English language.

Really? Who was President when the collapse happened?
People like you want to blame Obama for the current economy. But you don't want to give Bush credit/blame for the economy he oversaw.

Why is that?

Isn't Obama taking credit right now for the bounce back in jobs that resulted from the economic collapse and the fact that thousands of jobs left the country during the B..h presidency.

You can't have a rebound in jobs without having a loss of jobs. To bad the loss of jobs occurs during the Presidency of a Republican eh?
Hey idiot. Bush was President during that time. Do you think that means he crashed it all by his lonesome?

If you happen to be stupid enough to think that it was ALL JUST BUSH, or that Presidents created or destroy jobs, then you're as dumb as triple zero....

WRONG.
Bush inherited a RECESSION and a ticking 911 time bomb. His tax cuts created the LARGEST job creation numbers in history. Quit LYING.

Hey idiot. Bush was President during that time. Do you think that means he crashed it all by his lonesome?

Hey you dumb mother fucker What are you babbling about? People like you place ALL the blame on Obama for everything. Job loss. Deficit. You name it and assholes like you have blamed Obama for it. Right? I read that on here quite often.

Now the question is under what party has had the greatest job growth. Dems is the answer.

Are you so fucking stupid that you think Obama all by himself has caused the problems that we have been working through? Or is Obama benefiting from the job losses that occurred during the Bush Presidency in that the jobs numbers had no place to go but UP after Bush.
Even you should be able to answer that simple of a question.

Wow....

If politifact decided to add all the Democrat Presidents employment numbers since George Washington, and all the Republican Presidents since Ronald Reagan, then they could possibly get the numbers they have.

Because your lame fucking answer is go look at the website. It has all the data!

God Damn but you can't think at all! You can't even comprehend the English language.
I'm sorry I wasn't listening. What?

Wow....

I just went to the BLS and added up job creation by president.

My numbers come up with Republicans @ 341 million and Democrats @ 59 million.

Bush inherited a RECESSION and a ticking 911 time bomb. His tax cuts created the LARGEST job creation numbers in history. Quit LYING.

Hey looky. Here you are dragging out the latest and greatest Republican lie to try and salvage ANY portion of the Bush Presidency.

But seeing as how you are willing to defend Bush with the claim that he inherited a bad deal from Clinton, lets hear what you have to say in defense of the situation that Obama inherited from Bush.

Isn't it a little pathetic that Reagan is the only president the RW has to be proud of? Even he really wasn't that great....

Wow....

I just went to the BLS and added up job creation by president.

My numbers come up with Republicans @ 341 million and Democrats @ 59 million.
I seriously doubt you have any idea what you are doing.

Hey you dumb mother fucker What are you babbling about? People like you place ALL the blame on Obama for everything. Job loss. Deficit. You name it and assholes like you have blamed Obama for it. Right? I read that on here quite often.

Now the question is under what party has had the greatest job growth. Dems is the answer.

Are you so fucking stupid that you think Obama all by himself has caused the problems that we have been working through? Or is Obama benefiting from the job losses that occurred during the Bush Presidency in that the jobs numbers had no place to go but UP after Bush.
Even you should be able to answer that simple of a question.
You've never heard Me place ALL the blame on Obama for his poor recovery.

However, you will NOTE that the economy did NOT start turning around until 2010.....what happened in 2010? Thats right...the first shellacking occurred.

Every time I hear someone blame Bush for 2009, I know them for tool bait.

Forum List

Back