Reminder: the economy does better under democrat presidents

Yes, $25 a week for millions. Moron.

This shit is not hard to figure out.

It is when all you have is liberal math.
Do you really think I don’t notice when you blantantly lie? $25 MORE per week for millions. We both know that but you’re a child.

Do you really think I don’t notice when you blantantly lie? $25 MORE per week for millions. We both know that but you’re a child.

Do the math, post your total.
Start from the week the unemployment payments were increased until June 2009.
Ask an adult if you can't do it yourself.

1704086943695.png

Not perfect data, but feel free to use this in your calculation.

Do the math, post your total.
Start from the week the unemployment payments were increased until June 2009.
Ask an adult if you can't do it yourself.
lol that “adult” certainly wouldn’t be you huh? Nah because you’re too lazy and childish to present your own facts you can go fuck yourself. I’ve educated you enough on the subject. Before me you knew absolutely nothing about this law. You’re welcome!

lol that “adult” certainly wouldn’t be you huh? Nah because you’re too lazy and childish to present your own facts you can go fuck yourself. I’ve educated you enough on the subject. Before me you knew absolutely nothing about this law. You’re welcome!

I'm in Chicago, ask an adult closer to you. DURR

Let's say 12 million unemployed.
Let's say 2 weeks in February, 4.5 weeks in March, 4.5 weeks in May.
11 weeks times $25 a week.

What's the increase in spending?

I don’t even have to explain this to you. It’s completely obvious. If I actually explained it, you would still knee jerk argue with me about it either way.
It’s obvious to all In here you have no fking clue what you’re talking about

lol oh the horror!!! A black guy doesn’t want to vote democrat!! I’m so confused!!! My head is going to explode!!!

lol you people are so comical. As if I give a shit some black guy doesn’t like democrats.

Can I tell you what really bothers me about shit like this though? Okay so you make it clear you hate democrats. Trust me I get it. I have total clarity on that. Here’s the issue though: none of you idiots ever explain why you vote Republican instead. Never. You can never defend the GOP on any intellectual level. All you can do is reiterate your hate for democrats. That’s all you’re good for. Explain to me right now WHY I should vote Republican instead and leave democrats out of your answer. Go ahead. I’ll wait.
/——/ Believe me Republicans aren’t perfect, in fact the TINOs are just as bad as some democRATs.
The Conservatives I vote for are in the Conservative column on the ballots. None of them are on the democRAT side. Here is why I vote Republican.

Can you name of few of these "conservatives" you have vote for
/-----/ Whichever one is on my local and state ballot. Any judge running on the conservative ticket gets my vote. Thanks for asking.
1704113179243.png

/-----/ Whichever one is on my local and state ballot. Any judge running on the conservative ticket gets my vote. Thanks for asking.
View attachment 881790

Well shit, if they are on the Conservative ticket, they must be conservatives!

also, why does your sample ballot have the same person listed under 3 different parties?

Thank God for Democrats! Under Republicans we would be paying $200.00 for a loaf of week old bread.
u r living in the 1800's. Trump actually created REAL JOBS WITH A FUTURE rather than DOOR DASH jobs that the village idiot in the white house created.

Well shit, if they are on the Conservative ticket, they must be conservatives!

also, why does your sample ballot have the same person listed under 3 different parties?
/-----/ It's just a sample ballot. Republicans and democRATs often run on multiple parties if they get endorsements from them.

/——/ Believe me Republicans aren’t perfect, in fact the TINOs are just as bad as some democRATs.
The Conservatives I vote for are in the Conservative column on the ballots. None of them are on the democRAT side. Here is why I vote Republican.
Umm okay. I’ll give you credit for actually answering the question. The rest of your ilk often fails to do that.

However, I feel unsatisfied. I think it would be more compelling if you put the answer in your words. In your own words, explain why you vote Republican. Remember to leave democrats out of your answer entirely.

Forum List

Back