Job growth under democrat presidents verses republican...gee I wonder who has the HUGE edge?

What exactly do you contribute to Obama for job creation? The millions leaving the work force creating openings?

When things were bad you folks were crying that the president can't do much, now that you THINK it is better you want credit. Hypocrites. As for Clinton, he can thank his economics on Reagan and a GOP Congress.

And once again, the economy went to crap when the democrats took control of congress in 2006 and ignored GWB the rest of his term.

Last edited:
Isn't it a little pathetic that Reagan is the only president the RW has to be proud of? Even he really wasn't that great....
Many GOP Presidents were good. Like many Democrat ones. All of them had one bad thing that they are remembered for.

So, how about those numbers, eh? 341 million jobs created by Republican Presidents vs a paltry 59 for Dems...

Wow....

Just......................wow.....

So, go get the data (I hate repeating Myself and this will be the last time I ask) that politifact used so I can see their methodology.
You are such a moron. The data is from the BLS website. that is all the information you need you dumbshit. Go there. How dumb are you?
Okay, you are far to fucking stupid to even be online.

If politifact decided to add all the Democrat Presidents employment numbers since George Washington, and all the Republican Presidents since Ronald Reagan, then they could possibly get the numbers they have.

But YOU don't know if they did that or not, DO YOU?

And why don't you know that?

Because your lame fucking answer is go look at the website. It has all the data!

Do you even know what a methodology is?

God Damn but you can't think at all! You can't even comprehend the English language.
I'm sorry I wasn't listening. What?
I just went to the BLS and added up job creation by president.

My numbers come up with Republicans @ 341 million and Democrats @ 59 million.
I seriously doubt you have any idea what you are doing.
yeah? How many degrees to you have?

Isn't it a little pathetic that Reagan is the only president the RW has to be proud of? Even he really wasn't that great....
Many GOP Presidents were good. Like many Democrat ones. All of them had one bad thing that they are remembered for.

So, how about those numbers, eh? 341 million jobs created by Republican Presidents vs a paltry 59 for Dems...
Dude stop. You have no idea what you are doing. You are so clearly desperate just to win an argument that it is sad.

You are such a moron. The data is from the BLS website. that is all the information you need you dumbshit. Go there. How dumb are you?

If politifact decided to add all the Democrat Presidents employment numbers since George Washington, and all the Republican Presidents since Ronald Reagan, then they could possibly get the numbers they have.

Because your lame fucking answer is go look at the website. It has all the data!

God Damn but you can't think at all! You can't even comprehend the English language.

I have one real one. Let me guess you have 3 fake ones?

Dude stop. You have no idea what you are doing. You are so clearly desperate just to win an argument that it is sad.
Hey, if you can't argue with My numbers, then I guess that just means your article is invalid.

BTW....YOU can actually get those numbers, and I took the data from the BLS.....True story.

LOL...A high school diploma does not count...

I have two and working on an MBA......So? How about those numbers, eh?

In fact, I can get any conclusion I want from the BLS......and according to you, it must be true. I got the data from the BLS!

Hey, if you can't argue with My numbers, then I guess that just means your article is invalid.

BTW....YOU can actually get those numbers, and I took the data from the BLS.....True story.
So you pull numbers out of your ass. Ones that aren't even close to believeable and I am supposed to take you seriously?

In fact, I can get any conclusion I want from the BLS......and according to you, it must be true. I got the data from the BLS!
You do realize of course a high school diploma isn't a degree right? Yes clearly you are too stupid to have entered any institution of higher learning.

You do realize of course a high school diploma isn't a degree right? Yes clearly you are too stupid to have entered any institution of higher learning.
Wow...YOU do realize that I was speaking of YOU counting a high school diploma as a degree.

Right?

I mean.....you do comprehend English.........................right?

So you pull numbers out of your ass. Ones that aren't even close to believeable and I am supposed to take you seriously?
I just told you, I took those number right from the BLS....

If you don't believe Me, go to the website and check for yourself.

Wow...YOU do realize that I was speaking of YOU counting a high school diploma as a degree.

Right?

I mean.....you do comprehend English.........................right?
Do you even realize how much of a tool you sound even bring up degrees right now?

No you didn't.

Republican score: 24 million private jobs, in the high tech industry.

Demoscum score: 42 million private jobs, in the burger flipping industry.

i wonder why billyZEROZEROZERO fails to add a footnote that reveals the truth about dimowit jobs vs Republican jobs. is it because he is a partisan liberhack ? who throws a load of shit on the wall and hope it all sticks ?:lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up:

No you didn't.
Actually, I did. When you refused to answer My initial (and polite) inquiry, I decided to go to the website and add together the numbers.

Those are the numbers that I got....they ARE real numbers, taken from the BLS.

And now for the real story, and guess who took over congress in Clinton's term...

The Real Story Of Job Creation - Forbes
New-Jobs-1.png

So, if a Democrat gets elected right after a Republican, does the Democrat benefit from the lag?

My thinking is, why yes he does.

WTF. Bush crashed the economy and lost all those jobs so that a Democrat would have the benefit of growth in jobs after the Republican president oversaw the economic collapse.

That doesn't sound like a good political strategy.
Moron, Bush did NOT Crash the economy.

Get back to Me when you have a clue.

He didn't?

He sure sat there denying that is was crashing long enough

Republican score: 24 million private jobs, in the high tech industry.

Demoscum score: 42 million private jobs, in the burger flipping industry.

i wonder why billyZEROZEROZERO fails to add a footnote that reveals the truth about dimowit jobs vs Republican jobs. is it because he is a partisan liberhack ? who throws a load of shit on the wall and hope it all sticks ?:lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up:
You know you just randomly making up facts just makes you and your pathetic party look even worse.

No you didn't.
Actually, I did. When you refused to answer My initial (and polite) inquiry, I decided to go to the website and add together the numbers.

Those are the numbers that I got....they ARE real numbers, taken from the BLS.
No they're not.

Forum List

Back