Joaquin Phoenix Is A Really Strange Dude...And Other Thoughts On The Oscars

Hollywood is all weird. As for Brad Pit he’s an asshole for making that comment. I personally didn’t watch it because they’re all nut jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can forgive Brad's comments because he just doesn't know. He probably still thinks that what happens in Washington isn't a complete fake. He knows most of Hollywood is fake.....he probably is still holding out hope that not everything in this country is as fake as the business he's in.

I would bet that if someone had asked Brad Pitt a week before the Oscars who John Bolton was, he wouldn't have been able to tell you beyond, "The important witness against Trump that the Senate Republicans ignored!"

In fact, there's a good chance he STILL doesn't know, and couldn't pick him out of a lineup.

Ignorance is your finest quality.

What he said needs saying. How he said it was perhaps less than the most eloquent and effective way.

Joaquin Phoenix is good at playing strange parts....because he's a fucking strange Dude.

Excellent speech by Jaoquin Phoenix.

Great performance in The Joker.

Excellent speech? On what standard are you measuring that "excellence"?

He has penetrated your nostrils and caused severe inflammation of your tiny mind.

In other words, you thought it was excellent because he's as batshit crazy as you are.

I'm not sure what he was doing can really be considered speech...what was the deal with the cow stuff?

Republicans snatch baby cows right after birth and eat them while professing their belief in the right to life.
And Dim Dems do this as well, ya knucklehead. It's called VEAL, which I would never touch. But people of ALL political leanings do this, moron.

It's almost like we're animals eating the things nature built us to eat, or some wacky shit like that.

Republicans would eat each other if there was a buck in it.

Gosh, your bigoted opinion is such a strong debate point . . . against the voices in your head, maybe.

Hollywood is all weird. As for Brad Pit he’s an asshole for making that comment. I personally didn’t watch it because they’re all nut jobs.

I can forgive Brad's comments because he just doesn't know. He probably still thinks that what happens in Washington isn't a complete fake. He knows most of Hollywood is fake.....he probably is still holding out hope that not everything in this country is as fake as the business he's in.

I would bet that if someone had asked Brad Pitt a week before the Oscars who John Bolton was, he wouldn't have been able to tell you beyond, "The important witness against Trump that the Senate Republicans ignored!"

In fact, there's a good chance he STILL doesn't know, and couldn't pick him out of a lineup.

Oh, noes!! The lunatic on the Internet doesn't respect me!!! HOWEVER will I go on?!! Someone bring me a fainting couch and some smelling salts!

Oh, noes!! The lunatic on the Internet doesn't respect me!!! HOWEVER will I go on?!! Someone bring me a fainting couch and some smelling salts!
Creepy Dim Dumb Denizen (C Triple D) is NOT worth responding to. Ignore the fool.

What he said about dairy was absolutely true. :dunno: People just don't like to hear it, that's all.

I wrote a blog post on that same topic, the other day: The exploitation of something beautiful

No, it really isn't, but I would expect neither you nor Joaquin Phoenix to know jack shit about dairy farming, since neither of you have ever been near a cow.

BS. You act as if the process is a secret. If you're claiming he said something false about dairy, point it out.

I'm not sure what he was doing can really be considered speech...what was the deal with the cow stuff?

Republicans snatch baby cows right after birth and eat them while professing their belief in the right to life.

Democrats snatch baby humans right before birth and kill them while professing their belief in the right to choose.

They missed Trump.

whole family was strange
I'm ok with strange, even the non violent deranged kind, but we have an education system that turns not only turns out minds that cant see it, but ones that engage in hero worship when they do see it...
...ask anyone who thinks that rant of a speech was anything less than goofy this:
Should we ban balloons as hazardous to the planet and handout hypodermic needles to addicts for free or not?...then stand back and watch all the mental defenses required to block thinking kick in while they go through mental contortions and pretzel logic trying to figure out why they didn't hear the answer to that on TV.

whole family was strange
I'm ok with strange, even the non violent deranged kind, but we have an education system that turns not only turns out minds that cant see it, but ones that engage in hero worship when they do see it...
...ask anyone who thinks that rant of a speech was anything less than goofy this:
Should we ban balloons as hazardous to the planet and handout hypodermic needles to addicts for free or not?...then stand back and watch all the mental defenses required to block thinking kick in while they go through mental contortions and pretzel logic trying to figure out why they didn't hear the answer to that on TV.

I don't think the Phoenix kids ever really went to school. They were raised in a cult like hippie commune. Basically gypsies until River scored enough money to be able to buy them their own commune prior to his death.

Democrats snatch baby humans right before birth and kill them while professing their belief in the right to choose.

Yes, they do, which is why nobody should take anything those sociopaths and deviants say seriously. They need to be deported.

Never watch the Oscars, but Phoenix is a good actor, and his performances can't all be credited to an excellent director, as is the case with most of those twits and talentless whiners.

Joaquin Phoenix is good at playing strange parts....because he's a fucking strange Dude.

Actually I get it. I cringe on this, I love big fat juicy steaks . I know about animal exploitation and the slaughterhouses , that is kinda what our cowboys did, drove the beefs to slaughterhouses.

Forum List

Back