Facebook Is Shadowbanning Me Because I Shared A Story About Obama

Good move by the Zuck
Why?

I understand Facebook is a private corporation but Facebook also has denied people like Michael Smerconish to post live while claiming he is a Russian Bot...

So maybe Facebook should slow down on it banning until they know who they are banning are Russian, Chinese or DNC bots...

Good move by the Zuck
Why?

I understand Facebook is a private corporation but Facebook also has denied people like Michael Smerconish to post live while claiming he is a Russian Bot...

So maybe Facebook should slow down on it banning until they know who they are banning are Russian, Chinese or DNC bots...

Anytime a hateful racist like the OP is muzzled, the world rejoices

Good move by the Zuck
Why?

Yeah, but those like you would muzzle anyone that goes against the Propaganda you are selling and in a country that we believe in free speech it should make you worry when the tables will be flipped on you!?!

Despite the incendiary title the story was rather innocuous. I would have banned Mud just because his posts are generally an insult to one’s intelligence.......Just Kidding!

......somewhat

I've got it on good authority that they just don't like mud, and messing with him is just a lot of fun.

Good move by the Zuck
Why?

A globalist like SmearConArtistNish banned by a globalist company!

I've got it on good authority that they just don't like mud, and messing with him is just a lot of fun.
Weird. The stuff I post on FACEBOOK is toned down....because I have relatives that look at my stuff.
I don't post nudity or obscene material of any kind.
So it has to be my politics.
I would think that in a free-thinking society that banning for your ideology is police state like censorship.
Something they do in China.

James Dean thinks the Obama's producing podcasts for Spotify will destroy the nation and the world. What an overly-dramatic twat. lol

Good move by the Zuck
Why?

Yeah, but those like you would muzzle anyone that goes against the Propaganda you are selling and in a country that we believe in free speech it should make you worry when the tables will be flipped on you!?!
We are also a country that believes in liberty and justice for all, that we are equal. Hate speech undermines that. It does not have to be allowed.

Good move by the Zuck
Why?

We are also a country that believes in liberty and justice for all, that we are equal. Hate speech undermines that. It does not have to be allowed.

Sure it does. You're just not guaranteed a platform for it. Spew all the absurd jazz you want, but you just don't get to use my servers or business to do it. Seems pretty fair to me.

Good move by the Zuck
Why?

We are equal until you dislike what I say and then we are no longer equal and your justice for all become justice for some...

What you consider Hate Speech is just regular speech for some and let be clear you and candy have been known to spew hate about your opinion of the opposition, so should you also be held to the same standard?

You have a choice to block people in life and ignore their ignorance and yet so many of you refuse so you can get hurt and then use the government to punish those you dislike...

In the end Facebook is a private corporation that has the right to ban anyone for any reason and can change their policies at any time but let be clear Facebook is not what America or our Founding Fathers stand for, it is a propaganda machine...

Good move by the Zuck
Why?

We are equal until you dislike what I say and then we are no longer equal and your justice for all become justice for some...

What you consider Hate Speech is just regular speech for some and let be clear you and candy have been known to spew hate about your opinion of the opposition, so should you also be held to the same standard?

You have a choice to block people in life and ignore their ignorance and yet so many of you refuse so you can get hurt and then use the government to punish those you dislike...

In the end Facebook is a private corporation that has the right to ban anyone for any reason and can change their policies at any time but let be clear Facebook is not what America or our Founding Fathers stand for, it is a propaganda machine...

drama queen

Why?

drama queen

Says the person that has TDS worst than me...

Good move by the Zuck
Why?

Sure it does. You're just not guaranteed a platform for it. Spew all the absurd jazz you want, but you just don't get to use my servers or business to do it. Seems pretty fair to me.
We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one, MDK. I suppose I'm half in your corner in that I don't believe people should be arrested or anything, but being kicked off their soapboxes? Oh yeah.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back