Joaquin Phoenix Is A Really Strange Dude...And Other Thoughts On The Oscars

Brad Pitt said a little something about Bolton.....I can forgive him for that.

If there was a guy that would be a perfect SF teamer....it would be the character Pitt played in "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood" Cliff Booth.
He is quiet....unassuming....he scares people....and he's a total bad-ass. Rambo sucked....but Cliff Booth would be my idea of a perfect Green Beret.

Ricky Gervais Trolls Oscars: ‘I Can’t Wait to Hear Your Inspirational Speeches About Equality’

Screen-Shot-2020-02-09-at-6.53.37-PM-696x390.jpg

Ahead of the Oscars, Ricky Gervais criticized Hollywood’s lip service on equality and joked about their progressive views.

Gervais trolled Hollywood celebrities just hours ahead of Sunday’s Academy Awards. He anticipated what Hollywood will speak about in their acceptance speeches.

Gervais wrote about migrant workers, noting that many celebrities employ migrants in their homes to perform menial and backbreaking work.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-09-at-6.22.31-PM-1024x700.png

Screen-Shot-2020-02-09-at-6.22.39-PM-1024x569.png

Gervais’s Oscars trolling was in response to a hypothetical question posed
to him on Twitter asking what jokes he would make if he were hosting the Oscars tonight.

This year’s Academy Awards will be hostless, marking the second year in a row that the show’s organizers have opted to do away with a host after Kevin Hart stepped down last year following the mainstream media’s efforts to destroy his career by digging up his old tweets.

Viewership of the Oscars has been on a downward trajectory as viewers tire of Hollywood’s political hectoring and non-stop bashing of President Donald Trump.
Ricky Gervais Trolls Oscars: ‘I Can’t Wait to Hear Your Inspirational Speeches About Equality’

Hollywood is all weird. As for Brad Pit he’s an asshole for making that comment. I personally didn’t watch it because they’re all nut jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent speech by Jaoquin Phoenix.

I'm not sure what he was doing can really be considered speech...what was the deal with the cow stuff?

Republicans snatch baby cows right after birth and eat them while professing their belief in the right to life.
And Dim Dems do this as well, ya knucklehead. It's called VEAL, which I would never touch. But people of ALL political leanings do this, moron.

Forum List

Back