okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Here is my short list:

Chris Mathews
Chuck Todd
James Carvelle

These AH's do not serve the Democrats. Time to put them to bed. Forever.

Here is my short list:

Chris Mathews
Chuck Todd
James Carvelle

Hey, let me introduce you to an innovation:
upload_2020-2-10_14-47-21.png

They're gone like magic.

WAH WAH WAHHH!H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only want people on TV I agree with

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crybaby.jpg

crying-baby.jpg

Here is my short list:

Chris Mathews
Chuck Todd
James Carvelle

Hey, let me introduce you to an innovation:
View attachment 305907

They're gone like magic.
Has worked for years.
To be fair I use it on Hannity and Judge Jenine also. I may agree with them in principle, but really don't care to hear all the yelling for an hour.

Here is my short list:

Chris Mathews
Chuck Todd
James Carvelle

Who do you think they DO "serve"? The first two are allegedly journalists. The third has been a Democratic strategist for the better part of forty years. Let me guess...they each said something you didn't want to hear about the Democratic Party?

What's the old expression...don't shoot the messenger? The Democrats have some serious "issues" right now! Not pointing that out is not serving the Democratic Party! Just saying...

Here is my short list:

Chris Mathews
Chuck Todd
James Carvelle

Au contraire, I think they're groovy. They exemplify the wonderfulness of Democrats, and articulate the uniqueness of Maddow and O'Donnell.

:113::auiqs.jpg:

Media starting to be not 100% pro dem loons so NOW Dems want media to shape up

Here is my short list:

Chris Mathews
Chuck Todd
James Carvelle

Who do you think they DO "serve"? The first two are allegedly journalists. The third has been a Democratic strategist for the better part of forty years. Let me guess...they each said something you didn't want to hear about the Democratic Party?

What's the old expression...don't shoot the messenger? The Democrats have some serious "issues" right now! Not pointing that out is not serving the Democratic Party! Just saying...
All are senile and useless.

Here is my short list:

Chris Mathews
Chuck Todd
James Carvelle

All are senile and useless.
Like millions of voters.

start with Lou Dobbs. he and Giuliani agreed Trump's SOTU speech "was better than Reagan's"

Free speech.

Leftists HATE free speech. HATE IT. You must agree with them or you are an ist ism @$%#@!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, it's Trump supporters that hate free speech. Either you blindly follow Trump and agree with everything he says, or you are called a liberal traitor and they want you removed from this country.

Sorry, but disagreeing with Trump isn't treason.

Forum List

Back