Jimmy Carter says Russia DIDN'T swing the election & reporters 'have been harder on Trump

Like others, I never doubted the Peanut Farmer's patriotism. Sadly, he was totally ineffective and had some horrible policies. He was the laughing stock of the international community.

Carter is 93 years old and is not privy to the intelligence reports or testimony at the Congressional hearings into Russian influence in the election.

As for Trump being subject to more negative press than any other President, so what. He's the worst, least productive President in history, and he only works 4 days a week. He screws up everything he touches and starts fights with everyone. Most of his bad press he brings on himself.

If he did a better job, he'd get better press.

If I did not know you're a fucking moron I would have thought you were talking about that meat puppet faggot who was the most destructive piece of shit to occupy the White House since LBJ.

Trump is doing an acceptable job repairing the damage he did.

Jimmy Carter calling Hillary, Ibama, CNN liars...

Now THAT'S funny!

It’s pretty bad when even Jimmy Carter admits the media has been “unfair” (understatement of the universe) to President Trump.
“I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I’ve known about,” Carter told The New York Times in an interview published Saturday.
The Trump presidency has accomplished exactly what it was designed to do - it has exposed everything. The American people no longer trust the MSM because they have proven themselves to be u trustworthy. We will be a much stronger nation with much better options for reporting because of the Trump presidency.

Jimmy Carter: Media 'harder' on Trump than other presidents

:lol:

I can hear left wing wanker brains exploding all over the planet. A real honest to goodness Democrat tells it like it is.

Trump finds unlikely ally in Jimmy Carter as Democrat says Russia DIDN'T swing the election and political reporters 'have been harder on Trump than any other president'
  • Former president Jimmy Carter says Donald Trump gets worse treatment from the media than any other president he's seen
  • Said reporters 'feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged'
  • Carter, 93, has offered to be Trump's envoy to North Korea
  • Also insisted that despite Russian meddling in the 2016 election, they didn't sway 'any votes'

Read more: Carter: Reporters are harder on Trump than any other POTUS | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
We know in what high esteem you hold President Carter. :rolleyes:

I can hear left wing wanker brains exploding all over the planet. A real honest to goodness Democrat tells it like it is.

Trump finds unlikely ally in Jimmy Carter as Democrat says Russia DIDN'T swing the election and political reporters 'have been harder on Trump than any other president'
  • Former president Jimmy Carter says Donald Trump gets worse treatment from the media than any other president he's seen
  • Also insisted that despite Russian meddling in the 2016 election, they didn't sway 'any votes'

Read more: Carter: Reporters are harder on Trump than any other POTUS | Daily Mail Online

"unlikely ally " really? LOL
Jimmy Carter is well know for years as a Putler´s useful idiot ...

Useful Idiots Galore - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/16/.../useful-idiots-galore.ht... - Översätt den här sidan
16 dec. 2016 - Russia got lots of help in the United States hacking the election. ... But let's be honest: Mr. Trump is by no means the only useful idiot in this story. ... James Comey, the F.B.I. director, testified in September before a House panel about Hillary .... Op-Ed Columnist: Jimmy Carter Lusts for a Trump Posting ...
Putin's Useful Idiots - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/.../sierakowski-putins-useful-idiots.ht... - Översätt den här sidan
29 apr. 2014 - Western intellectuals have long had a soft spot for Russia. ... for the Soviet Union as what Lenin allegedly called “useful idiots,” apologizing for its monstrosities long .... Op-Ed Columnist: Jimmy Carter Lusts for a Trump Posting ...
Conservatives shouldn't be Vladimir Putin's 'useful idiots' - Washington ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../conservatives-shouldnt-be-vladi...
Översätt den här sidan
27 juli 2017 - Russian President Vladimir Putin answers questions during a news conference after his talks with and Finnish President Sauli Niinisto in ...

As a Trump supporter, this makes me a bit nervous.

I have never known Jimmy Carter to be right about anything before, ever.

Really good man; really bad dumb-ass.

But, even a blind sow finds an acorn every now and then. This would be ole Jimmy's first acorn. Good for him.

All of a sudden Carter becomes relevant to the conservatives LOL

Forum List

Back