Jimmy Carter says Russia DIDN'T swing the election & reporters 'have been harder on Trump

:lol:
  • Carter, 93, has offered to be Trump's envoy to North Korea
The End. The rest is I-know-just-what-he-wants-to-hear means.

Ever the politician, as death is getting closer Carter wants one more shot at relavancy and history.

No thinking person believes that it’s possible to say how many votes Russian efforts effected in election decided by razor thin margins.

Last edited:
The media does a poor job of covering Trump lies and half truths. Even when reported, the media quickly loses interest and moves on to the next lie

Jimmy Carter is an asshole. E.g. he left the Baptist church (after he was president) for not having female pastors. So, Carter's opinions mean nothing to me. Also, he's in his 90s. Sorry, old people's brains are in the same sorry, nearly non-functional shape as their bodies. So, even if he weren't an asshole, his new opinions would still mean little.

Yeah, yeah, he's right about some things, even voicing things in favor of Trump, against the libtard establishment. But, really, no one believes Russia swung the election or that the media isn't on an unprecedented crusade against Trump. Carter is only guilty letting the obvious and incontestable truth slip through his decrepit libtard filter. In other words, Carter is just too old for the mental effort to lie about it.
And so, do you think that we all should stoned Paul in the whole book of Corinthians, for trying to convinced the men of that era, that the word of God had even reached the women? Like Elizabeth. Whom the spirit came upon her also like a dove and had her to prophesied about Mary being pregnant with the Lord before Mary could tell her that she was pregnant. Let's just burn the whole damn Bible for making women as equal to men. I do not know why in the hell, didn't God made Adam an male helper? But instead of a weakling like a woman. They are no help at all A dog would of been better....

1 Corinthians 14:36 Or did the word of God originate with you? Or are you the only people it has reached?

Luke 1:39 At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea, 40 where she entered Zechariah’s home and greeted Elizabeth. 41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42 In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear!

When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

Exodus 4:10 Moses said to the Lord, “Pardon your servant, Lord. I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue.”

11 The Lord said to him, “Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the Lord? 12 Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.”

13 But Moses said, “Pardon your servant, Lord. Please send someone else.”

14 Then the Lord’s anger burned against Moses and he said, “What about your brother, Aaron the Levite? I know he can speak well. He is already on his way to meet you, and he will be glad to see you.

Esther 2:7 Mordecai had a cousin named Hadassah, whom he had brought up because she had neither father nor mother. This young woman, who was also known as Esther, had a lovely figure and was beautiful. Mordecai had taken her as his own daughter when her father and mother died.

Isaiah 8:3 Then I made love to the prophetess, and she conceived and gave birth to a son. And the Lord said to me, “Name him Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz.

Genesis 2:18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

I can hear left wing wanker brains exploding all over the planet. A real honest to goodness Democrat tells it like it is.

Trump finds unlikely ally in Jimmy Carter as Democrat says Russia DIDN'T swing the election and political reporters 'have been harder on Trump than any other president'
  • Former president Jimmy Carter says Donald Trump gets worse treatment from the media than any other president he's seen
  • Said reporters 'feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged'
  • Also insisted that despite Russian meddling in the 2016 election, they didn't sway 'any votes'

Read more: Carter: Reporters are harder on Trump than any other POTUS | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Former first lady Rosalynn Carter disagreed, however.

'They obviously did,' she said, citing a Moscow-induced 'drip-drip-drip about Hillary' Clinton.

Looks like there's a disagreement in the Carter Household.

What Rosalyn says doesn't matter. As for th Moscow drip, drip, drip yo mentioned, it seems that half black Jesus and his old band, especially Hillary is hating that more and more as the days go by.

Jimmy Carter is an asshole. E.g. he left the Baptist church (after he was president) for not having female pastors. So, Carter's opinions mean nothing to me. Also, he's in his 90s. Sorry, old people's brains are in the same sorry, nearly non-functional shape as their bodies. So, even if he weren't an asshole, his new opinions would still mean little.

Yeah, yeah, he's right about some things, even voicing things in favor of Trump, against the libtard establishment. But, really, no one believes Russia swung the election or that the media isn't on an unprecedented crusade against Trump. Carter is only guilty letting the obvious and incontestable truth slip through his decrepit libtard filter. In other words, Carter is just too old for the mental effort to lie about it.
And so, do you think that we all should stoned Paul in the whole book of Corinthians, for trying to convinced the men of that era, that the word of God had even reached the women? Like Elizabeth. Whom the spirit came upon her also like a dove and had her to prophesied about Mary being pregnant with the Lord before Mary could tell her that she was pregnant. Let's just burn the whole damn Bible for making women as equal to men. I do not know why in the hell, didn't God made Adam an male helper? But instead of a weakling like a woman. They are no help at all A dog would of been better....

1 Corinthians 14:36 Or did the word of God originate with you? Or are you the only people it has reached?

Luke 1:39 At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea, 40 where she entered Zechariah’s home and greeted Elizabeth. 41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42 In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear!

When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

Exodus 4:10 Moses said to the Lord, “Pardon your servant, Lord. I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue.”

11 The Lord said to him, “Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the Lord? 12 Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.”

13 But Moses said, “Pardon your servant, Lord. Please send someone else.”

14 Then the Lord’s anger burned against Moses and he said, “What about your brother, Aaron the Levite? I know he can speak well. He is already on his way to meet you, and he will be glad to see you.

Esther 2:7 Mordecai had a cousin named Hadassah, whom he had brought up because she had neither father nor mother. This young woman, who was also known as Esther, had a lovely figure and was beautiful. Mordecai had taken her as his own daughter when her father and mother died.

Isaiah 8:3 Then I made love to the prophetess, and she conceived and gave birth to a son. And the Lord said to me, “Name him Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz.

Genesis 2:18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

Don't forget Ruth. There is one bible woman that man can get a lesson in what it means to have balls.

It's about whether Trump colluded with Russians to influence voters' minds. There is no doubt that fake news and conspiracy theories influenced the outcome of the election in Trump's favor. Voting machines may not have been hacked - but voters' minds certainly were.

iakns.jpg

A female prophet is far from a pastor. A pastor has official authority over a congregation, which Paul said directly that he opposes. But, being a libtard means pretending that prophet is a pastor.

Libtards also like to lift vague verses out of context and impose meaning on those verses that aren't supported by context. Like when a libtard quotes 1 Corinthians 14:36, suggesting it means the word of God also came to women, therefor Paul approves of them being pastors, even though in context Paul belabors his objection to women pastors.

"As in all the churches of the saints, the women should keep silent in the churches... Or are you the only people it has reached." Anyone smarter than a Libtard recognizes that Paul is criticizing the church for thinking they know better than the other churches.

1 Cortinthians 14:36 is the Corinthian church vs other churches. Your libtard argument is self-defeating. If Paul is criticizing the men, accusing them of thinking the word of God came only to them, then Paul is implicitly recognizing the legitimacy of male leadership. His use of the word "you" just means the men, for your argument to work, but if Paul just means the men, then your argument is defeated. Besides, it's pretty lame to hang a whole doctrine on insisting "you" in one particular verse just means men, with absolutely zero contextual support.

Being a libtard means believing what you want, without regard for reality, or honesty, or decency.

As time goes forward, more and more Dems will abandon Obama, as the truth starts to come out.... finally.

I can hear left wing wanker brains exploding all over the planet. A real honest to goodness Democrat tells it like it is.

Trump finds unlikely ally in Jimmy Carter as Democrat says Russia DIDN'T swing the election and political reporters 'have been harder on Trump than any other president'
  • Former president Jimmy Carter says Donald Trump gets worse treatment from the media than any other president he's seen
  • Also insisted that despite Russian meddling in the 2016 election, they didn't sway 'any votes'

Read more: Carter: Reporters are harder on Trump than any other POTUS | Daily Mail Online

I voted for Trump, or more precisely, against Hellary, and he does get abused by the press. However he invites it. His presidency would be greatly improved if Twitter didn’t exist.
Snuff the Snobs

Twitter represents the common speech of the Silenced Majority. Stuck-up conformists prefer the rehearsed and ignorant scripts recited by jurinalists dripping with fake maturity.

Last edited:

So NOW you care what Jimmy Carter says?
You’re an idiot.

A female prophet is far from a pastor. A pastor has official authority over a congregation, which Paul said directly that he opposes. But, being a libtard means pretending that prophet is a pastor.

Libtards also like to lift vague verses out of context and impose meaning on those verses that aren't supported by context. Like when a libtard quotes 1 Corinthians 14:36, suggesting it means the word of God also came to women, therefor Paul approves of them being pastors, even though in context Paul belabors his objection to women pastors.

"As in all the churches of the saints, the women should keep silent in the churches... Or are you the only people it has reached." Anyone smarter than a Libtard recognizes that Paul is criticizing the church for thinking they know better than the other churches.

1 Cortinthians 14:36 is the Corinthian church vs other churches. Your libtard argument is self-defeating. If Paul is criticizing the men, accusing them of thinking the word of God came only to them, then Paul is implicitly recognizing the legitimacy of male leadership. His use of the word "you" just means the men, for your argument to work, but if Paul just means the men, then your argument is defeated. Besides, it's pretty lame to hang a whole doctrine on insisting "you" in one particular verse just means men, with absolutely zero contextual support.

Being a libtard means believing what you want, without regard for reality, or honesty, or decency.

SmellyBathroomGIF.gif

I guess....

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Mark 10:8 and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh.

John 11:52 and not only for that nation but also for the scattered children of God, to bring them together and make them one.

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.”

John 3:34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.

John 9:37 Jesus said, “You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you.”

John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

John 14:9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Jimmy Carter calling Hillary, Ibama, CNN liars...

Now THAT'S funny!
Peanut-Flavored Chickenhawk

Carter was a smarmy draftdodger who was eligible for the draft in June of 1942 but used political pull to sit out the war at Annapolis.
I dont hear you taking about your 5 deferments cowardly president.
His bone spurs are so bad he plays golf on the average of every 4 days at our expense..

Every once in awhile, old Democrats seem to have moments of clarity. Remember when Bill Clinton admitted Obamacare was the craziest system in the world?
Frenzy in the Nooseroom

Maybe Jimmy wants to save his party and sees that its hated media are only making Trump look good by their petty and jealous obsession with nitpicking everything he says.

There is more evidence surrounding Hillary-Clinton Foundation-Uranium and you people are ignoring it. There is more evidence mounting that Loretta Lynch interfered with an investigation and Election and you people are ignoring that. Yet NOTING is coming up on Russia interfering with the Elections; let alone, Trump AND Russia interfering with the Elections and this is a higher priority for you people. Keep Hope Alive.

It's coming out.

What did Hope and Change yield last time?
Hype and Chains

Libtards also like to lift vague verses out of context and impose meaning on those verses that aren't supported by context.
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Mark 10:8 and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh.

John 11:52 and not only for that nation but also for the scattered children of God, to bring them together and make them one.

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.”

John 3:34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.

John 9:37 Jesus said, “You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you.”

John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

John 14:9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Thank you for the illustration of libtardedness. It's nice when I say something to have someone immediately demonstrate my point. None of those verses address female pastors. The verses that do address female pastors are all against female pastors.

Forum List

Back