Jimmy Carter says Russia DIDN'T swing the election & reporters 'have been harder on Trump

:lol:

I can hear left wing wanker brains exploding all over the planet. A real honest to goodness Democrat tells it like it is.

Trump finds unlikely ally in Jimmy Carter as Democrat says Russia DIDN'T swing the election and political reporters 'have been harder on Trump than any other president'
  • Former president Jimmy Carter says Donald Trump gets worse treatment from the media than any other president he's seen
  • Said reporters 'feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged'
  • Carter, 93, has offered to be Trump's envoy to North Korea
  • Also insisted that despite Russian meddling in the 2016 election, they didn't sway 'any votes'

Read more: Carter: Reporters are harder on Trump than any other POTUS | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Do you think the DNC media will report Jimma’s comments like they did dumbass W’s?

Like others, I never doubted the Peanut Farmer's patriotism. Sadly, he was totally ineffective and had some horrible policies. He was the laughing stock of the international community.
Thing is Jimmy is looking much better, because so many of his successors were so bad.

Peanut Boy says the Russians didn't swing the election?

Nobody can prove that one way or the other - but perhaps he received divine enlightenment of some sort?

Well at least Rosalynn hasn't lost her mind :)

Former first lady Rosalynn Carter disagreed, however.

'They obviously did,' she said, citing a Moscow-induced 'drip-drip-drip about Hillary' Clinton
.​

Let's remember who owns both Democrats and Media: Soros. No wonder Trump is "a monster" according to liberal Media and Democrats. Trump has ruined Deep State's plans for having their puppet for US President as they used to have for past several years. Sure, he must be a monster....

View attachment 155967

Soros has become the right wingers boogie man. They use him to frighten small children and the feeble minded.

Soros doesn't own CNN or the Washington Post. He's not the puppet master behind every left wing notion. But the right wingers even have Soros behind Hitler's rise to power which is amazing considering Soros was born in 1830 and Hitler came to power in 1933. Even as a toddler, Soros wielding power.

Former democrat president Carter must have been aware of the U.S. intelligence networks efforts to influence foreign elections and vice-versa. It was a fact of life since WW2 and was part of the CIA's agenda. Apparently (we hope) the CIA and the FBI and Homeland and a dozen other federal agencies are equally prepared to prevent foreign hackers from influencing America's policies and agenda and electronic voting. What the hell happened during the Hussein administration? Was the FBI ordered to stand down just like the Military during the Benghazi standoff? Do crazy disappointed incoherent democrat activists really think Americans will buy the ridiculous notion that the civilian Trump candidate had the political power to invite Russian hacking and propaganda while the Hussein administration didn't have a freaking clue?

Let's remember who owns both Democrats and Media: Soros. No wonder Trump is "a monster" according to liberal Media and Democrats. Trump has ruined Deep State's plans for having their puppet for US President as they used to have for past several years. Sure, he must be a monster....

View attachment 155967

Soros has become the right wingers boogie man. They use him to frighten small children and the feeble minded.

Soros doesn't own CNN or the Washington Post. He's not the puppet master behind every left wing notion. But the right wingers even have Soros behind Hitler's rise to power which is amazing considering Soros was born in 1830 and Hitler came to power in 1933. Even as a toddler, Soros wielding power.

not unlike the left trying to paint the Koch brothers in the same light. Your glass house is showing.

There is more evidence surrounding Hillary-Clinton Foundation-Uranium and you people are ignoring it. There is more evidence mounting that Loretta Lynch interfered with an investigation and Election and you people are ignoring that. Yet NOTING is coming up on Russia interfering with the Elections; let alone, Trump AND Russia interfering with the Elections and this is a higher priority for you people. Keep Hope Alive.

It's coming out.

What did Hope and Change yield last time?

Jimmy Carter just threw the modern-day fascist, traitorous, criminal lying Democrats and their 'surrogate terrorist' media under the bus, pointing out how they have been pushing a lie for a year!

View attachment 155967

not unlike the left trying to paint the Koch brothers in the same light. Your glass house is showing.

We don't falsely accuse the Koch Bros. of hiring paid protestors. It's never been suggested that they were behind the rise of Hitler or that they're involved in some mysterious "Deep State" secretly controlling government. We are aware that they are the financial power behind Judicial Watch.

We talk about the millions they donate to Republican candidates in an effort to get the tax and anti-union policies they want. But there is a huge difference between our view of the Koch Bros. and the fantasies right wingers spin about George Soros.

The SECOND Worst President in US bistory (After Obama) just said the Obama-led attack against the current President for the last year has been one of the biggest political conspiracies / lies in this nation's history!

Jimmy Carter just threw the modern-day fascist, traitorous, criminal lying Democrats and their 'surrogate terrorist' media under the bus, pointing out how they have been pushing a lie for a year!

In your dreams. I strongly suggest you read the interview before commenting, Evgeny.

View attachment 155967

We don't falsely accuse the Koch Bros. of hiring paid protestors. It's never been suggested that they were behind the rise of Hitler or that they're involved in some mysterious "Deep State" secretly controlling government. We are aware that they are the financial power behind Judicial Watch.

We talk about the millions they donate to Republican candidates in an effort to get the tax and anti-union policies they want. But there is a huge difference between our view of the Koch Bros. and the fantasies right wingers spin about George Soros.

There is some of that on both sides. That being said don't try and pretend Soros is some benevolent liberal idealist. He is in back of the crap going on since Trump took office. And just so you know around 15 to 20 percent of people employed by the Koch brothers are union members. There is not much right wing fantasy about Soros. He is billionaire trailer trash and a convicted insider trader (in France).

I can hear left wing wanker brains exploding all over the planet. A real honest to goodness Democrat tells it like it is.

Trump finds unlikely ally in Jimmy Carter as Democrat says Russia DIDN'T swing the election and political reporters 'have been harder on Trump than any other president'
  • Former president Jimmy Carter says Donald Trump gets worse treatment from the media than any other president he's seen
  • Also insisted that despite Russian meddling in the 2016 election, they didn't sway 'any votes'

Read more: Carter: Reporters are harder on Trump than any other POTUS | Daily Mail Online
I knew that he was going to respond one day. He's a totally a God-fearing man, that while he was in office, on the weekends, that he had turn the Whitehouse into Sunday school for children. And he did not believe in wasting money at all, that he stopped the fancy luncheons at the Whitehouse, and had everyone to bring their sack lunch to work. And plus he didn't turned on the A/C, he had them opened up the windows in order to helped saved tax-payers' money on the electric bill. You cannot pay him to shut up.

In your dreams. I strongly suggest you read the interview before commenting, Evgeny.
So you are saying Democratic Party Presidents are liars?!

Thanks, but Obama already reminded us of that.

Gee-I didn't know a 93 year old man--Jimmy Carter who hasn't been involved in politics since the 1970's would know that much. Now apparently he's a Republican's best friend? Who knew--:badgrin:

For news on the Russian investigation, (including FOX NEWS videos) go to this USMB link and read post # 56.
Bannon says Trump will get 400 electoral votes in 2020!!

It's about whether Trump colluded with Russians to influence voters' minds. There is no doubt that fake news and conspiracy theories influenced the outcome of the election in Trump's favor. Voting machines may not have been hacked - but voters' minds certainly were.

Gee-I didn't know a 93 year old man--Jimmy Carter who hasn't been involved in politics since the 1970's would know that much. Now apparently he's a Republican's best friend? Who knew--:badgrin:

For news on the Russian investigation, (including FOX NEWS videos) go to this USMB link and read post # 56.
Bannon says Trump will get 400 electoral votes in 2020!!
Are you upset at him for not following your heathenistic ways. You cannot turn a true man of God away from speaking the truth. People always wondered that everybody is born with good morals, that they doesn't need a higher source to keep them in line. But you has proven how evil hates the truth. That it is like pouring a heap of hot coals down their backs.
What he has done, was to show that he was a true leader that doesn't follows anybody. Most old men submits to anyone because of them being so fragile, that they need to go along with the flow, so that they can receive support. But he has shown that he doesn't need nobody except for the Almighty.

Jimmy%20Carter%20Playboy%201976.jpg

Presidential candidate Jimmy Carter caused a stir in 1976 when he gave a controversial interview to Robert Sheer for Playboy magazine. After admitting that he had "committed adultery in my heart many times," the Georgia Governor encountered serious political fallout that threatened to derail his underdog campaign. His comments were as follows:

Christ said, "I tell you that anyone who looks on a woman with lust has in his heart already committed adultery." I've looked on a lot of women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. This is something that God recognizes I will do—and I have done it—and God forgives me for it. But that doesn't mean that I condemn someone who not only looks on a woman with lust but who leaves his wife and shacks up with somebody out of wedlock. Christ says, don't consider yourself better than someone else because one guy screws a whole bunch of women while the other guy is loyal to his wife. The guy who's loyal to his wife ought not to be condescending or proud because of the relative degree of sinfulness. Will Rabbe, Producer, Journalist & Historian - Blog - Jimmy Carter's Controversial Playboy Interview

Jimmy Carter is an asshole. E.g. he left the Baptist church (after he was president) for not having female pastors. So, Carter's opinions mean nothing to me. Also, he's in his 90s. Sorry, old people's brains are in the same sorry, nearly non-functional shape as their bodies. So, even if he weren't an asshole, his new opinions would still mean little.

Yeah, yeah, he's right about some things, even voicing things in favor of Trump, against the libtard establishment. But, really, no one believes Russia swung the election or that the media isn't on an unprecedented crusade against Trump. Carter is only guilty letting the obvious and incontestable truth slip through his decrepit libtard filter. In other words, Carter is just too old for the mental effort to lie about it.

Forum List

Back