Jim Jordan launched probe into Fani Willis

Sounds like Jim Jordan had a problem with the first amendment.
Rep. Jim Jordan launched a new probe into the Georgia district attorney who indicted Donald Trump over election interference and accused her of profiting off the criminal case.

'It is noteworthy that just four days before this indictment, you launched a new campaign fundraising website that highlighted your investigation into President Trump,' the Judiciary Committee chairman wrote in a letter to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.
The Democratic district attorney is up for re-election in 2024.

Her campaign website does not directly highlight her indictment of Trump. It touts her work to fight gang violence, keep young people out of the criminal justice system and anti-corruption efforts.

But under an 'in the news' section, her campaign website features a New York Times report about the prosecutor that is headlined: 'In Atlanta, a Local Prosecutor Takes on Murder, Street Gangs and a President.'

Jordan gave Willis until September 7 to comply with his demands, though it's not clear if she will. Jordan could then potentially move to launch a subpoena.

Comment:
Fani Willis's indictments are obviously politically motivated.
She is abusing her power to indict to interfere with the 2024 election.
In effect she might be breaking the election laws by using fictitious indictments. https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:52 section:20511 edition:prelim)

Now that former President Donald Trump's trade adviser Peter Navarro has been convicted of contempt of Congress for refusing to comply with a congressional subpoena in the January 6 Select Committee investigation, former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner thinks the Justice Department should set its sights on another target: Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH).

Specifically, Kirschner argued on X, Jordan, the leader of the House Judiciary Committee, similarly refused to even speak to the Committee about what he knew of the January 6 plot.

In todays news:

Enjoy!!
Ummm you cite a non known commentary site which uses the highly uncredible CNN as a source.
You might as well read a tabloid paper, I hear Elvis and bigfoot are alive & living on the moon as a power couple, so says your tabloids.
download-1 (9).jpg

Ummm you cite a non known commentary site which uses the highly uncredible CNN as a source.
You might as well read a tabloid paper, I hear Elvis and bigfoot are alive & living on the moon as a power couple, so says your tabloids.
I don't give a rats ass whether you believe it or not, or if you like the source. Try facing reality for once.

Rep. Jim Jordan launched a new probe into the Georgia district attorney who indicted Donald Trump over election interference and accused her of profiting off the criminal case.

'It is noteworthy that just four days before this indictment, you launched a new campaign fundraising website that highlighted your investigation into President Trump,' the Judiciary Committee chairman wrote in a letter to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.
The Democratic district attorney is up for re-election in 2024.

Her campaign website does not directly highlight her indictment of Trump. It touts her work to fight gang violence, keep young people out of the criminal justice system and anti-corruption efforts.

But under an 'in the news' section, her campaign website features a New York Times report about the prosecutor that is headlined: 'In Atlanta, a Local Prosecutor Takes on Murder, Street Gangs and a President.'

Jordan gave Willis until September 7 to comply with his demands, though it's not clear if she will. Jordan could then potentially move to launch a subpoena.

Comment:
Fani Willis's indictments are obviously politically motivated.
She is abusing her power to indict to interfere with the 2024 election.
In effect she might be breaking the election laws by using fictitious indictments. https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:52 section:20511 edition:prelim)

Fani Willis to Gym Jordan:

Go fuck yourself, you idiot asshole. You have no jurisdiction here. House Investigations are required to be in furtherance of the House's legislative agenda. There is no legislative purpose for your investigation. You're right out of line, and if you were a lawyer, you'd know it.

I don't give a rats ass whether you believe it or not, or if you like the source. Try facing reality for once.
Now look in the mirror and say that over and over until you admit, yes there is plenty of REAL evidence that Biden is corrupt and "HAS BEEN DOING CHINA FAVORS AT THE EXPENSE OF U.S. AND IT'S CITIZENS AND EVEN HUMANITY IN GENERAL".
Then stand in front of this machine and kick yourself for not noticing your projecting behavior.
1488225826698-408390645.jpeg

Now look in the mirror and say that over and over until you admit, yes there is plenty of REAL evidence that Biden is corrupt and "HAS BEEN DOING CHINA FAVORS AT THE EXPENSE OF U.S. AND IT'S CITIZENS AND EVEN HUMANITY IN GENERAL".
Then stand in front of this machine and kick yourself for not noticing your projecting behavior.
View attachment 826969
Please list the exact criminal acts that Biden has engaged in rather than speaking in vague generalities and maybe I will take you seriously

View attachment 826969

There is absolutely NO evidence that Joe Biden is corrupt and he hasn’t done China any favours whatsoever. In fact, Xi in his place.

You have to be deaf, dumb, and stupid to believe otherwise.

You nailed it, Lady!!
I rest my case, 2 people who have been wrong about every arrogant proclamation and wrong about the law are banding together to break the proverbial mirror, so you don't look and reflect upon yourselves using the exact same standard of reasoning you spew, to see how ugly you've become.

Fact; Dragon lady never refutes the evidence, only denies it without evidence. I repeat, she defeats herself with her own argument, as do you. Which is why you both congratulate yourself on being 100% wrong again and living on the wrong side of History.
When this mess you guys helped create through foolish "affiliation pride" is over (something I've been discussing for 27 years now), you will be seen by historians as failed traitors not just to your country, but the global community as a whole. A stable functioning U.S. helps stabilize and function the globe.
0005avsay.jpg

I rest my case, 2 people who have been wrong about every arrogant proclamation and wrong about the law are banding together to break the proverbial mirror, so you don't look and reflect upon yourselves using the exact same standard of reasoning you spew, to see how ugly you've become.

Fact; Dragon lady never refutes the evidence, only denies it without evidence. I repeat, she defeats herself with her own argument, as do you. Which is why you both congratulate yourself on being 100% wrong again and living on the wrong side of History.
When this mess you guys helped create through foolish "affiliation pride" is over (something I've been discussing for 27 years now), you will be seen by historians as failed traitors not just to your country, but the global community as a whole. A stable functioning U.S. helps stabilize and function the globe.
View attachment 827003

Talk about being wrong on no evidence.

I've nailed the outcome of every single Trump court case there has been since he was elected. And I've posted links to back up everything I've posted.

Here's a clue: Meme's aren't evidence.

Please list the exact criminal acts that Biden has engaged in rather than speaking in vague generalities and maybe I will take you seriously
I have over and over, but you just admitted your rants & denial is skewed as "not knowing the argument", = via your poor attention span, comprehension skills, and poor news source.
I repeat:
Title 18 of the U.S. Code, Section 2339C, which prohibits the unlawful and willful provision or collection of funds with the intention or knowledge they are to be used to carry out a terrorist attack,
His collection of funds from China to allow the Fentanyl attacks terrorize our nation falls into this category especially as some have been found in our food supplies and other medicines which harmed and killed citizens.
Proof he's letting it happen besides comments, is in not just open border policies which let in actual terrorists, but also removing property (the container walls) unlawfully to open up corridors for cartels (one which was a CCP agent I THINK IT WAS Xueyong Wu JUST ARRESTED)-proves they work with cartels and our gov't for passages).

The Containers do not belong to him or his jurisdiction (it's an act of vandalism and theft) nor did the gas or oil reserves he gave China without congressional approval, more proof he's compromised.

According to Dem Politicians own testimonial arguments both Biden and Harris and even Schiff, are impeachable through using their own arguments like *Quid Pro Quo Ukraine schemes as undeniable grounds for impeachment. If you deny that then this means those politicians can be removed by abuse of power charges admitting they had no grounds to impeach Trump. That's called checkmate, you lose either way you spin this one. In other words Biden's own proclamations and standards makes him guilty of Crimes and your denial according to Fani makes you a conspirator which according to Fani Willis makes you involved in racketeering.
-CASE CLOSED, YOU'VE BEEN CHECKMATED in both topics of Biden and Fani's "TRUMPED" UP CHARGES.

*Their charge of Ukraine Quid Pro Quo = Biden broadcasting is undeniable proof.

Bidens part in using Russian dissinformation to spy on rivals and interfere and manipulate 2016 and 2018 elections=treason/ impeachable

Hunters laptop and witness whistleblower =proof Biden was corrupt and compromised by China and Ukraine and others=corruption,treason-impeachable.

Last edited:

View attachment 827003
Holy shit! What ???!! You rest your case?? What case is that. Your endless jabberwocky about Biden being corrupt with no evidence is not a case, It is pure bullshit. You claim that we do not offer proof,…..but proof of what? Do you expect people to prove a negative? To prove that Biden is not corrupt? Are you really that stupid? You are making the allegations The burden of proof is on you. You inane blatherskite is getting real boring

Holy shit! What ???!! You rest your case?? What case is that. Your endless jabberwocky about Biden being corrupt with no evidence is not a case, It is pure bullshit. You claim that we do not offer proof,…..but proof of what? Do you expect people to prove a negative? To prove that Biden is not corrupt? Are you really that stupid? You are making the allegations The burden of proof is on you. You inane blatherskite is getting real boring
Your reply says it all, you still offer no evidence that there is no evidence, because tadaaa! THERE IS AND YOU KNOW IT BY WAY OF Your AVOIDANCE of refutation to what has been easily layed out. Your only reply is to do your PeeWee Herman Routine.
But now the finale of this show is that your arguments not only busted Biden and Willis, but also the case against the Texas AG they are railroading through as you argue, no evidence. But unlike you, I will leave evidence that there is no evidence on the TX AG:

Gym jordan is a stat witness in the suits claiming he covered up sex abuse of players.

Fani Willis to Gym Jordan:

Go fuck yourself, you idiot asshole. You have no jurisdiction here. House Investigations are required to be in furtherance of the House's legislative agenda. There is no legislative purpose for your investigation. You're right out of line, and if you were a lawyer, you'd know it.

She should insist on Jordan performing his federal duties, i.e. investigating violations of Civil Rights Acts by those trying to intimidate her office.

Last edited:
Your reply says it all, you still offer no evidence that there is no evidence, because tadaaa! THERE IS AND YOU KNOW IT BY WAY OF Your AVOIDANCE of refutation to what has been easily layed out. Your only reply is to do your PeeWee Herman Routine.
But now the finale of this show is that your arguments not only busted Biden and Willis, but also the case against the Texas AG they are railroading through as you argue, no evidence. But unlike you, I will leave evidence that there is no evidence on the TX AG:
Dam kid, you are a sorry mess.! I am supposed to “offer evidence that there is no evidence”? I tried to school you about the stupidity of expecting someone to prove a negative, but apparently you have a serious learning disability. Once again YOU must prove your case and you have offered NOTHING You seem to actually be delusional in your thinking that you some how won an argument here. You got your ass handed to you over your twisted logic concerning Biden and Willis so not you resort to new logical fallacies.= with this Ken Paxton shit.
First, you are employing a red herring logical fallacy intended to divert attention from your Initial failed argument-if we can even call it that.

Secondly, you are presenting a straw man argument- you are arguing against something that was never stated, at least not by me. The fact is that I have not been following the Paxton case, do not have a dog in that fight, and do not have an opinion about it and it is not the topic of this thread. Yet you go there seemingly out of desperation to try to score points.
Kid you are dismissed as a crank and a fraud and a fool.

She should insist on Jordan performing his federal duties, i.e. investigating violations of Civil Rights Acts by those trying to intimidate her office.
The problem is you are justifying his questioning her by your own premise.
You do know this OP is about the communication between the WH & DOJ and Fani, which needs answers because it smells (appears) of obstruction of the Biden investigations by way of intimidation of TEAMS OF political rivals.
This kinda stuff is going on in Brazil and all over the globe, each one coincidentally by the progressive left parties. How can that be a coincidence?

Dam kid, you are a sorry mess.! I am supposed to “offer evidence that there is no evidence”? I tried to school you about the stupidity of expecting someone to prove a negative, but apparently you have a serious learning disability. Once again YOU must prove your case and you have offered NOTHING You seem to actually be delusional in your thinking that you some how won an argument here. You got your ass handed to you over your twisted logic concerning Biden and Willis so not you resort to new logical fallacies.= with this Ken Paxton shit.
First, you are employing a red herring logical fallacy intended to divert attention from your Initial failed argument-if we can even call it that.

Secondly, you are presenting a straw man argument- you are arguing against something that was never stated, at least not by me. The fact is that I have not been following the Paxton case, do not have a dog in that fight, and do not have an opinion about it and it is not the topic of this thread. Yet you go there seemingly out of desperation to try to score points.
I did it, why can't you?
I gave you the clear evidence and your only rebuttle was not to refute that evidence, but to say you believe what you do, because you are closing your eyes, closing your ears, and saying "nah nah nah I can't hear you", so evidence must not exist, because you say so.
Well you have to prove no evidence exists just as you deny evidence now you have to state why with evidence, and you refuse to because you are lying, mistaken, and trollng.
That's 4 times you've been schooled....
Each time you expose your true nature.
44902n.jpg

Paxton is so corrupt that the Republican Party can't stomach him, and they're impeaching him, not the Democrats.

Moving the goal posts is a very common tactic among the Trump Cult when they get their asses handed to them on a plate in regard to the OP. Asking you to prove something never happened is one of their common goal post moves.

I did it, why can't you?
I gave you the clear evidence and your only rebuttle was not to refute that evidence, but to say you believe what you do, because you are closing your eyes, closing your ears, and saying "nah nah nah I can't hear you", so evidence must not exist, because you say so.
Well you have to prove no evidence exists just as you deny evidence now you have to state why with evidence, and you refuse to because you are lying, mistaken, and trollng.
That's 4 times you've been schooled....
Each time you expose your true nature.
View attachment 827114
You are as dumb as a bag of rocks! WHAT CLEAR EVIDENCE are you talking about. ?? You are finished here You are explosed for the fool and liar that you are. Go!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back