Jim Jordan launched probe into Fani Willis

The problem is you are justifying his questioning her by your own premise.
You do know this OP is about the communication between the WH & DOJ and Fani, which needs answers because it smells (appears) of obstruction of the Biden investigations by way of intimidation of TEAMS OF political rivals.
This kinda stuff is going on in Brazil and all over the globe, each one coincidentally by the progressive left parties. How can that be a coincidence?
Innuendo and flat out lies, which you are gullible enough to believe becayuse you have a pathological need to believe.

Jim Jordan is full of shit and so are you.

Last edited:
You do know this OP is about the communication between the WH & DOJ and Fani, which needs answers because it smells (appears) of obstruction of the Biden investigations by way of intimidation of TEAMS OF political rivals.
This kinda stuff is going on in Brazil and all over the globe, each one coincidentally by the progressive left parties. How can that be a coincidence?
Read and learn if you can

What needs answers are why Jim Jordan is interfering in a state prosecution, where he has no jurisdiction whatsoever, not Constitutionally, and certainly not morally. Jordan's constitutional authority is to use Congressional Investigations to legislate in the House. As Ms. Willis said: What possible legislative purpose could Jordan's proposed investigation serve?

This is yet another example of the idiocy of making a wrestling coach the Chairman of the Judicial Committee. This is a job for a LAWYER. Jordan has no clue about judicial procedures, the rules of evidence, and what constitutes a REAL whistleblower, not a paid MAGA Cult witness. Jordan has turned the Judicial Committee into a circus sideshow and he's the Head Clown.

It wasn't the leftists in Brazil that tried to overthrow the election. It was the Donald Trump wanna be. He even got advice on his coup attempt from Steve Bannon.

That’s why we have trials. No one is going to be disappeared and Trump’s plane isn’t going to be shot down. Comparing us to those types of regimes is ludicrous.

You are as dumb as a bag of rocks! WHAT CLEAR EVIDENCE are you talking about. ?? You are finished here You are explosed for the fool and liar that you are. Go!
You lose again, that is not a refutation, that is your typical dem ad hominem response of hate, anger, frustration, and a clear sign of feeling inadequate that you lash out instead of having logical rational discussion on simple subjects like this. Some will call it denial, but it's deeper then that. Your hurt ego is a fragile thing, which is why you guys always need coddling and why they nickname you guys snowflakes.
1632447206366_5o28ji.jpg

You lose again, that is not a refutation, that is your typical dem ad hominem response of hate, anger, frustration, and a clear sign of feeling inadequate that you lash out instead of having logical rational discussion on simple subjects like this. Some will call it denial, but it's deeper then that. Your hurt ego is a fragile thing, which is why you guys always need coddling and why they nickname you guys snowflakes.
View attachment 827240

What a load of codswallop that was. If you can't dazzle them with brains, baffle them with bullshit.

Given that there isn't a single fact, notion or idea in that post at all. It says nothing and refutes nothing, it simply denies that you said anythjing at all. We're not angry or full of hate, and we won't allow you to deflect from the pure fact that you have no evidence to back up a single one of your accusations.

We're still waiting for all of this evidence that Joe Biden is a criminal, because you screaming loudly and posting stupid memes, is only proof that you have no real evidence that Joe Biden is a criminal.

You are as dumb as a bag of rocks! WHAT CLEAR EVIDENCE are you talking about. ?? You are finished here You are explosed for the fool and liar that you are. Go!
Something for you and others to think about personal attacks don’t strengthen your position if anything they weaken it…

View attachment 827240
Look slick. You seem to think that your clever by playing arm chair psychiatrist and telling me what you think that I am feeling and how I feel about myself in order to mask your own inadequacy and inability to employ critical thinking. . You have not once offered anything of substance and have absolutely no business claiming that it is I who refuses to have a rational discussion. From the start all that you have done is to parrot MAGA talking points. You claim without evidence that the prosecution of Trump is purely political and intended to distract from any probe of Biden, and then stupidly insist that we must prove you wrong. And what you are calling personal attacks on you are well deserved observations.

Dragonlady | US Message Board 🦅 said it all in 286. Once again you are dismissed

Something for you and others to think about personal attacks don’t strengthen your position if anything they weaken it…
What you call attackes are well diserved ridicule and accurate observation. My position is solid, white the twerp in uestion has no position and nothing but moronic and baseless MAGA bullshit. Now, having said that, do you have anything to contribute?

What you call attackes are well diserved ridicule and accurate observation. My position is solid, white the twerp in uestion has no position and nothing but moronic and baseless MAGA bullshit. Now, having said that, do you have anything to contribute?
Why would I wish to leave myself open to “ ridicule” and innuendos and name calling obviously there is no respect for any other opinion accept the status quo but thanks anyways as I will politely decline your offer

Why would I wish to leave myself open to “ ridicule” and innuendos and name calling obviously there is no respect for any other opinion accept the status quo but thanks anyways as I will politely decline your offer
No problem. But for the record, I have a lot of respect for different opinions. I have nothing but contempt for lies, hgames and bullshit

Forum List

Back