Jim Jordan launched probe into Fani Willis

We won't be listening to lectures about how evidence works from someone who thinks what their Mom said is useful.
Says the person who supports Biden (killed over 180,000) and who's party killed over 6000 grandmas and grandpas in NY, more people died in NY from your TDS than Bin Laden.
-oops

Facts are facts. Destruction of the border, promoting the influx of millions on UNKNOWN illegals, mindless misguided energy policies, destruction of the justice system, Party contolled media. Not drama, reality.
Anyone can rattle off talking points, it is the truly mindless ones who buy into it and start screaming the word destruction everywhere.

Says the person who supports Biden (killed over 180,000) and who's party killed over 6000 grandmas and grandpas in NY, more people died in NY from your TDS than Bin Laden.
-oops
I never said I supported Biden.

Your need to invent opinions/stances for others to argue against speaks volumes, we'll add that to the hilarious "my Mom said" thing.

They are only "talking points" to those who refuse to open their eyes to what has happened to this country over the last decade.
Get yourself a sandwich board saying the end is nigh then, those crazy folks say the exact same thing you are.

I never said I supported Biden.

Your need to invent opinions/stances for others to argue against speaks volumes, we'll add that to the hilarious "my Mom said" thing.
1)you keep protecting Biden's corruption and abuses of power, so if you claim you do not support him then you must be inadvertantly revealing yourself as communist or enemy of the Country like a terrorist.
2)You think Republican congress went back in time and made Biden speak those words on broadcast TV during his quid pro Joe boast about getting fired the investigator of Burisma.
You also are saying congress wrote Hunter's email mentioning his scheme to get the Prosecuter fired, and you think the tape recordings to come are all time travel political foes going back in time to speak through Hunter and Joe to openly talk about their Bribe and pay to play schemes. You also think Congress made all those shell corps and many Biden bank accts.
Or have you forgotten your statement that this is all Congressional fabrication "in recent" conspiracy.

So now tell us, how is it possible for Republican Congress speaking through Joe Biden to commit crimes?
Also share with us your parents uncles aunts cousins grandparents (if Cuomo didn't kill them) what do they remember about the Biden reputation back in the day-all relevant to your claim magic men came back in time to make Biden make an open Threat to Ukraine to fire the Ukraine presecuter to get their money.

Conclusion: you either need serious help with your "recent claims" logic or are a political terrorist from another country. So which is it?

Last edited:
1)you keep protecting Biden's corruption and abuses of power, so if you claim you do not support him then you must be inadvertantly revealing yourself as communist or enemy of the Country like a terrorist.
2)You think Republican congress went back in time and made Biden speak those words on broadcast TV during his quid pro Joe boast about getting fired the investigator of Burisma.
You also are saying congress wrote Hunter's email mentioning his scheme to get the Prosecuter fired, and you think the tape recordings to come are all time travel political foes going back in time to speak through Hunter and Joe to openly talk about their Bribe and pay to play schemes. You also think Congress made all those shell corps and many Biden bank accts.
Or have you forgotten your statement that this is all Congressional fabrication "in recent" conspiracy.

So now tell us, how is it possible for Republican Congress speaking through Joe Biden to commit crimes?
Also share with us your parents uncles aunts cousins grandparents (if Cuomo didn't kill them) what do they remember about the Biden reputation back in the day-all relevant to your claim magic men came back in time to make Biden make an open Threat to Ukraine to fire the Ukraine presecuter to get their money.

Conclusion: you either need serious help with your "recent claims" logic or are a political terrorist from another country. So which is it?
1. Expressing my opinion about Trump is not protecting Biden.
2. I think your Mom is a useless witness
3. I never mentioned Hunter's email

Your arguments are so weak you have to actively generate things and attribute them to others to attack, it is hilarious. For the record, I don't support Biden, and I also think Trump is a crook. I don't even know what Hunter email you're talking about, the Hunter sideshow hasn't interested me that much. Your Mom is irrelevant.

You need evidence not gossip.

You need evidence not gossip.

You need to stop denying evidence that exists, including words and actions openly out off his mouth on broadcast TV, informants, witness testimonies, bank records, Feds records, IRS records, what they found with the shell companies, Hunters own admissions on the money that the IRS never received taxes on and he confessed he owed, and Obama's own admission.
Emails alone just found under his Pseudonym is enough to force him out office and jailed, it's that damaging.
Even the Washington Post and CNN is starting to prepare you for the bad news, that I was right all along and you've been wrong and wronging me by protesting and arguing what I've been saying all along.
7ewsad.jpg

1. Expressing my opinion about Trump is not protecting Biden.
2. I think your Mom is a useless witness
3. I never mentioned Hunter's email

Your arguments are so weak you have to actively generate things and attribute them to others to attack, it is hilarious. For the record, I don't support Biden, and I also think Trump is a crook. I don't even know what Hunter email you're talking about, the Hunter sideshow hasn't interested me that much. Your Mom is irrelevant.
Context use of my mom's comments was relevant to your claim this is all new rumors and rumblings, but your bringing up my mom is a troll tactic that violates forum rules. By showing you can't converse without breaking rules and wanting to displace or project your hurt feelings on others is very telling of what side of society you are on. The lawless one's side that is vindictive in tendencies and tactics.
Your argument is so failed that it accidentally clears Trump without you realizing it your excuses can be reflected back and argued against your claims as irrelevant. Your arguments have had no evidence, backing sources, specifics, substance, nor relevancy to the OP.
In other words you argued against yourself while making yourself look......
1679518922228_9173d731924d1bb0.jpg

Context use of my mom's comments was relevant to your claim
"My mommy says" is never relevant.
but your bringing up my mom is a troll tactic that violates forum rules.
You brought up your irrelevant Mom, not me. See here:

My mommy says...

wanting to displace or project your hurt feelings on others is very telling of what side of society you are on. The lawless one's side that is vindictive in tendencies and tactics.
Yes inventing more things to argue against. When your hilarious flailing about "my party" and my support for Biden failed spectacularly you're now manufacturing which side of society I'm on. When you can't win an argument against what someone else says, attack invented things that are an easier target for you, right?
Your argument is so failed that it accidentally clears Trump without you realizing it your excuses can be reflected back and argued against your claims as irrelevant. Your arguments have had no evidence, backing sources, specifics, substance, nor relevancy to the OP.
In other words you argued against yourself while making yourself look......
That sure is a lot of words that don't actually support any of the idiotic Trump defenses you've been trying to spin up.

Rep. Jim Jordan launched a new probe into the Georgia district attorney who indicted Donald Trump over election interference and accused her of profiting off the criminal case.

'It is noteworthy that just four days before this indictment, you launched a new campaign fundraising website that highlighted your investigation into President Trump,' the Judiciary Committee chairman wrote in a letter to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.
The Democratic district attorney is up for re-election in 2024.

Her campaign website does not directly highlight her indictment of Trump. It touts her work to fight gang violence, keep young people out of the criminal justice system and anti-corruption efforts.

But under an 'in the news' section, her campaign website features a New York Times report about the prosecutor that is headlined: 'In Atlanta, a Local Prosecutor Takes on Murder, Street Gangs and a President.'

Jordan gave Willis until September 7 to comply with his demands, though it's not clear if she will. Jordan could then potentially move to launch a subpoena.

Comment:
Fani Willis's indictments are obviously politically motivated.
She is abusing her power to indict to interfere with the 2024 election.
In effect she might be breaking the election laws by using fictitious indictments. https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:52 section:20511 edition:prelim)

Good Olde gym and his peashooter…if he could only search his soul for knowing when to report sexual assault.

"My mommy says" is never relevant.

You brought up your irrelevant Mom, not me. See here:

My mommy says...

Yes inventing more things to argue against. When your hilarious flailing about "my party" and my support for Biden failed spectacularly you're now manufacturing which side of society I'm on. When you can't win an argument against what someone else says, attack invented things that are an easier target for you, right?

That sure is a lot of words that don't actually support any of the idiotic Trump defenses you've been trying to spin up.
This is Me after you repeated my commentaries and zingers with your only rebuttles being about my Mom that inadvertantly admits Willis' subjective opinions are "irrelevant"
1693799883283_c99415962b8da2d8.png

Back to the subject: why would Jordan need to investigate Willis?
"Explosive Revelation: Fani Willis Linked To Massive Election Fraud And Money Laundering RICO Enterprise!"
/

d

This is Me after you repeated my commentaries and zingers with your only rebuttles being about my Mom that inadvertantly admits Willis' subjective opinions are "irrelevant"
View attachment 824416
Back to the subject: why would Jordan need to investigate Willis?
"Explosive Revelation: Fani Willis Linked To Massive Election Fraud And Money Laundering RICO Enterprise!"
/

d
Well that isn't true. I've picked apart just about everything you've said, to the point where you were desperately trying to associate me with Biden hoping to steer the discussion towards forcing me to defend someone I don't even support.

The "my mommy says" thing you pulled just gets more attention because it was pretty pathetic from a grown man.

Well that isn't true. I've picked apart just about everything you've said, to the point where you were desperately trying to associate me with Biden hoping to steer the discussion towards forcing me to defend someone I don't even support.

The "my mommy says" thing you pulled just gets more attention because it was pretty pathetic from a grown man.
But Willis is someone's mom, MAYBE YOU ARE PROTECTING HER BECAUSE.... We found you dancing at her announcement.
"My Mom Fanni Willis thing you pulled just gets more attention because it was pretty pathetic from a grown man"
suhoos-suhas-bad.gif

But Willis is someone's mom, MAYBE YOU ARE PROTECTING HER BECAUSE
Ah so from your previous claim that I'm "protecting Biden" you've evolved to me protecting Willis by pointing out your "my mommy says" argument is irrelevant.

That is pretty funny, you really don't get embarrassed as coming off as such an intellectual lightweight over and over? Imagine having a depth of thought where anyone who disagrees with you on something must be in the business of protecting some enemy.

Ah so from your previous claim that I'm "protecting Biden" you've evolved to me protecting Willis by pointing out your "my mommy says" argument is irrelevant.

That is pretty funny, you really don't get embarrassed as coming off as such an intellectual lightweight over and over? Imagine having a depth of thought where anyone who disagrees with you on something must be in the business of protecting some enemy.
Once again, Fani has 2 dsughters, she's a mom, and you said Mom's are Irrelevant. You are a sexist who believes Fani Willis' claims on Trump are Irrelevant, destroying your own argument. Check the title of the OP, this is about Fani Willis not Biden. Oh wait it is about Biden, who was in touch with this case in a political manner, which is why Jim Jordan is wanting to question her. -you keep losing all your own arguments through your own arguments. 😄
We should just let you post to yourself and debate yourself.

Attachments

• 43euu0.jpg
    43euu0.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 5
Once again, Fani has 2 dsughters, she's a mom, and you said Mom's are Irrelevant. You are a sexist who believes Fani Willis' claims on Trump are Irrelevant, destroying your own argument. Check the title of the OP, this is about Fani Willis not Biden. Oh wait it is about Biden, who was in touch with this case in a political manner, which is why Jim Jordan is wanting to question her. -you keep losing all your own arguments through your own arguments. 😄
Whether she is a Mom or daughters isn't relevant to the discussion, no matter how much you want to circle back to your Mommy fixation.

The Oedipus complex you suffer from is manifesting itself in you thinking obsessing on Mommies is important here, but it isn't. You made stupid arguments, and when backed into a corner have tried all manner of desperate flailing. Jordan has no authority of Willis nor the completely valid investigation she is engaged in, only politically partisan shallow thinkers buy into his grandstanding, including a certain Mommy boy.

In todays news:

While discussing the just-released Fulton County special grand jury report that gave the initial recommendation for the former president and many of his allies to be charged, Holmes predicted that the details of the report were sure to enrage Trump.

"When I have spoken to the former president, interviewed him, and asked him questions and talked to the aides around him, they know how serious this case is," Holmes claimed. "And this case angers and agitates the former president."

Enjoy!!

Forum List

Back