Jill Biden’s White House Christmas tap dancing extravaganza!

OK. since it's the holiday season, I'll play along.

***Those KKK guys weren't so bad after all. Most of them liked puppies.

***Hitler was a decent artist.

***Trump just wants to make America great again.

***Fidel Castro had a cool beard

***Charlie Manson liked Christmas cookies.

'tis the season. :laughing0301:
Thanks for the chuckle. I needed that.

• The kitchen sink is leaking badly.
  • I unknowingly bought the kind of pita bread that does not have pockets.
  • My wheezing won't stop.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Thanks for the chuckle. I needed that.

• The kitchen sink is leaking badly.
  • I unknowingly bought the kind of pita bread that does not have pockets.
  • My wheezing won't stop.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Same back at ya!

Most of the costumes make sense but the only white guy in the video is dressed as a purple flower?

Only one white guy? Why is there such a disparity in the tap dancing industry? It’s like reverse apartheid.

Have you ever watched a dance class???? There are few boys participating, of any colour. Half of my granddaughters friends are taking dance classes, but her male cousin is the only boy in his dance school, and none of her other friends have any boys in their classes.

Do you know ANY boys taking dance? Think about it.

Trump sucks at a lot of things. To quote Jewish far-right-wing extremist Ben Shapiro, “Trump is like a hammer, sometimes he hits a nail, other times he hits a baby”.

how ridiculous

Trump helped END

the infamous

Roe

While your sicko party endorses murdering children lying helplessly in the womb... But I guess you knew that

just didn't care

At about the 1/2 point, it's a pleasant watch, the 2 Black people dancing by the Christmas trees

I'm surprised the trees look so conventional

although we may not see some of the decorations since there's no close up.

Hitlery may have contributed some plastic penises from years gone by?

she is so charitable, isn't she ?

LOL

Most of the costumes make sense but the only white guy in the video is dressed as a purple flower?

Only one white guy? Why is there such a disparity in the tap dancing industry? It’s like reverse apartheid.

In fairness, none of the white guys I know tap dance in drag costumes. So it is realistic in that sense

Have you ever watched a dance class???? There are few boys participating, of any colour. Half of my granddaughters friends are taking dance classes, but her male cousin is the only boy in his dance school, and none of her other friends have any boys in their classes.

Do you know ANY boys taking dance? Think about it.

If I could start my life over, I would have taken up ballet.

Yiks! I've never seen such a huge number of very, very pretty young women as I saw when I went to the ballet!

I sometimes channel my inner leftist too. If you want to beat them, you have to understand what makes them tick.

:beer:
A Mickey-Mouse Watch Frozen in Time

They aren't what they perform in public. For example, no matter how much Rightist influencers repeat it, Leftists don't feel guilt at all. That's a dead giveaway of judging by false-fronts. So you can't understand what makes them tick unti you see what's inside them.

A Mickey-Mouse Watch Frozen in Time

They aren't what they perform in public. For example, no matter how much Rightist influencers repeat it, Leftists don't feel guilt at all. That's a dead giveaway of judging by false-fronts. So you can't understand what makes them tick unti you see what's inside them.

Trust me, I know what makes them tick. I was a pretty hardcore liberal myself at one time.

how ridiculous

Trump helped END

the infamous

Roe

While your sicko party endorses murdering children lying helplessly in the womb... But I guess you knew that

just didn't care
Taking Sides Is Suicide

The "Justices" appointed by Republicans also voted pro-Roe. Worst of all, it was Eisenhower who appointed Earl Warren and started SCROTUS's downhill side. That gavel-banger was so typically Republican that he got the GOPer nomination for Vice-President in 1948.

And don't listen to the rulers' self-serving lie that power went to Warren's head. His contempt for normal Americans was expressive of the secret alliance in the toxic ruling class.

Taking Sides Is Suicide

The "Justices" appointed by Republicans also voted pro-Roe. Worst of all, it was Eisenhower who appointed Earl Warren and started SCROTUS's downhill side. That gavel-banger was so typically Republican that he got the GOPer nomination for Vice-President in 1948.

And don't listen to the rulers' self-serving lie that power went to Warren's head. His contempt for normal Americans was expressive of the secret alliance in the toxic ruling class.

Those Republicans who give oral service to Democrats are disgusting pieces of crap. I am not merely a "Republican" and actually not even a "conservative". At this point, I am an Ultra-MAGA, super-straight, far-right American nationalist who believes in guns, a Christian God, and Donald J. Trump.

So is my wife, who voted for Barack Obama in 2008, BTW. If I give credit to BO for anything, it was radicalizing both of of, although I became a radicalized right-winger back in 2001.

Forum List

Back