Trump Admin Insider Exposes EVERY LEVEL of the Deep State

so far its been another good presentation from glen on the things we all knew was going on in washington,,
featuring kash patel,,
just like everything the more info we can get the better we can fight back against it,,

thanks for this. I will finish the video (if there are CCs)

so far its been another good presentation from glen on the things we all knew was going on in washington,,
featuring kash patel,,
just like everything the more info we can get the better we can fight back against it,,

I haven't finished the video but I'm fascinated and will finish it soon.

I can't say I am surprised so far. I think all of us have always known that there is some kind of... how to say? The word Conspiracy comes to mind but in any case, we all knew that many in both R and D parties in DC are ONLY interested in self-aggrandizement/enrichment.

nice to have the details

I'm at point 16.

I have to do some things, then will hopefully have time to watch the rest. I wonder how far some of the libs go in watching it... probably didn't watch it at all

:rolleyes:

featuring kash patel,,

That was really good. For the 2nd portion you have to be a Blaze subscriber it seems.

Patel makes a great point

Hunter meets up w/ hooker

the state has a right to go after him, forget the federal agencies

prostitution is not legal
Been saying it for a long time lots of these crimes are also state crimes.

if you took time to watch it you would know that never came up,,

but thanks for your input,,

LOL...

So he hired these “swamp" guys and gave them more power...and that supposedly helped matters?
Mr Patel was the head of all these alphabet soup organizations, and knows exactly what went on.

To MZ Candycorns assertions, on the surface of her statement, we have to agree; but we must realize--------->

1. In 2016, next to nobody thought Trump was going to win, including Trump. Remember the narrative in the press.....Trump has a what, 1 or 2% chance of winning!

2. Trump was a business man, not a politician. So to think he would have had thousands of people lined up to take these positions is a real stretch. (supposedly he does now, but that remains to be seen)

3. Until inauguration day, how was he suppose to know the deep state was going to do what it did; and as a non politician, how was he suppose to know how to combat it? Even the most ardent Trump supporters when looking back in the 1st few months of his Presidency have to admit---------->besides the reversal of regulations through EOs, his Presidency was kinda chaotic for at least 4 to 6 months until he got his feet on the ground. By the time that happened, Russia-Russia-Russia was in full swing, and how could he politically start firing people who were working to prosecute him? It would have been Watergate all over again if he tried, and he would have brought down his own Presidency.

4. We must all realize that in most administrations, the President is just a figurehead that got elected because of their ideas. The people under him/her are the ones that have the job of implementing those ideas. And those people are NON ELECTED officials, plain and simple. If those people are carry overs; which in this case, many were........they are not going to at the very least be enthusiastic, at the worst, try to sabotage the implementation. To hell with "what the American people voted for," they know better.

5. Honestly, it WILL take an outsider to get rid of the all encompassing power of DC, and it is still questionable if they could do it. In my opinion, that leaves us only a few real choices if that is one of our major goals.........1 is obviously Trump. 2. is Vivek. (is that how you spell his name?) 3. is RFK Junior. 4. Possibly DeSantis, but I wouldn't bet the farm on that either. The rest are inbreds of the DC culture, and should be discarded as such.

6. When we elect a President, we expect that he/her, and their people project policy. Same with congress, and yet they do not. In congress, their interns are the ones drafting legislation that they just vote on; sporadically today I might add.

7. Democrats need to ask themselves a hypothetical question, and answer themselves honestly. Suppose just for an instant that everything leveled against Biden is false, save one thing. That one thing could very possibly bring down his Presidency; especially in todays polarized political climate. So then, who holds the REAL power in DC? Joe Biden, or the people who actually know about that one thing in the alphabet soup agencies? Far fetched you say? Then maybe you should read history on JFK, and J. Edgar, Hoover! That situation ended when JFK was assassinated, but had he not been, who knows who would have had a hand in running the country. The only thing certain is--------> it would have been someone(s) who hadn't been elected to anything!

Mr Patel was the head of all these alphabet soup organizations, and knows exactly what went on.

To MZ Candycorns assertions, on the surface of her statement, we have to agree; but we must realize--------->

1. In 2016, next to nobody thought Trump was going to win, including Trump. Remember the narrative in the press.....Trump has a what, 1 or 2% chance of winning!
Yep.
2. Trump was a business man, not a politician. So to think he would have had thousands of people lined up to take these positions is a real stretch. (supposedly he does now, but that remains to be seen)
So he wasn’t ready. Cool. Glad you admit it.
3. Until inauguration day, how was he suppose to know the deep state was going to do what it did;
There is this thing called “transition”.
and as a non politician, how was he suppose to know how to combat it?
Again, he wasn’t a serious person then or now.
Even the most ardent Trump supporters when looking back in the 1st few months of his Presidency have to admit---------->besides the reversal of regulations through EOs, his Presidency was kinda chaotic for at least 4 to 6 months until he got his feet on the ground.
It was chaotic for 48 months. A complete shit-show in every aspect. The only things that were not done without chaos were the things that were spelled out by the Constitution. Other than that, he was a boy doing a man’s job.
By the time that happened, Russia-Russia-Russia was in full swing, and how could he politically start firing people who were working to prosecute him?
Ahh...let the conspiracy theories begin!
It would have been Watergate all over again if he tried, and he would have brought down his own Presidency.
lol.
4. We must all realize that in most administrations, the President is just a figurehead that got elected because of their ideas. The people under him/her are the ones that have the job of implementing those ideas. And those people are NON ELECTED officials, plain and simple. If those people are carry overs; which in this case, many were........they are not going to at the very least be enthusiastic, at the worst, try to sabotage the implementation. To hell with "what the American people voted for," they know better.
So when you have effective presidents, they somehow are able to surmount this alleged obstacle. But somehow, the blob couldn’t?

He hired anarchists and other folks with zero experience to run things. And we ended up with a circus.
5. Honestly, it WILL take an outsider to get rid of the all encompassing power of DC, and it is still questionable if they could do it. In my opinion, that leaves us only a few real choices if that is one of our major goals.........1 is obviously Trump. 2. is Vivek. (is that how you spell his name?) 3. is RFK Junior. 4. Possibly DeSantis, but I wouldn't bet the farm on that either. The rest are inbreds of the DC culture, and should be discarded as such.
Yeah, you wouldn’t want anyone who knows what they are doing.

Politics is a profession. Best left to the professionals.
6. When we elect a President, we expect that he/her, and their people project policy. Same with congress, and yet they do not. In congress, their interns are the ones drafting legislation that they just vote on; sporadically today I might add.
The party bosses often run congress. A jr member isn’t going to affect much on the final passage of the bill. Its been that way since we had a congress.
7. Democrats need to ask themselves a hypothetical question, and answer themselves honestly. Suppose just for an instant that everything leveled against Biden is false,
Easy. It is.
save one thing. That one thing could very possibly bring down his Presidency; especially in todays polarized political climate. So then, who holds the REAL power in DC? Joe Biden, or the people who actually know about that one thing in the alphabet soup agencies? Far fetched you say?
Far fetched is putting it mildly.
Then maybe you should read history on JFK, and J. Edgar, Hoover! That situation ended when JFK was assassinated, but had he not been, who knows who would have had a hand in running the country. The only thing certain is--------> it would have been someone(s) who hadn't been elected to anything!
And more conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back