Jill Biden’s White House Christmas tap dancing extravaganza!

I’m disappointed in the lack of diversity and that there is no acknowledgement of LGBT folks.

I've seen enough. I can't even tell who are the guys and girls are. George Washington is spinning in his grave for sure.

Leave it to the Left: people dying at the border in droves, kids dying from Fentanyl, murder and massacre throughout our cities, in Israel and Ukraine, and what does the Biden White House come up with? A dude dancing with a flower on his head. 🥀

BID TRUMP RETURN

Most of the costumes make sense but the only white guy in the video is dressed as a purple flower?

Only one white guy? Why is there such a disparity in the tap dancing industry? It’s like reverse apartheid.

I’m disappointed in the lack of diversity and that there is no acknowledgement of LGBT folks. The entire video is like a dog-whistle to white supremacist.

timeline cleanse -

Leftists are perverted weirdos. There's just something wrong with that whole thing.

GBRfNM3WUAAh8N2.jpeg

I’m disappointed in the lack of diversity and that there is no acknowledgement of LGBT folks. The entire video is like a dog-whistle to white supremacist.

timeline cleanse -

And here I thought it was only Joe that had the dementia. Apparently Jill does too.

Just when you thought things couldn't get more twisted with these morons in charge!

Check out these hideous scenes from the White House "Christmas" decor
Slow on your war on Christmas rant this year, aren't you?

Forum List

Back