Jill Biden’s White House Christmas tap dancing extravaganza!

It's almost hard to think of these folks as "people", but we all know what the marginalization of humanity invariably results in, which is genocide.

Do I want to see all of those polar opposites of myself eliminated through the means of some genocidal "Final Solution"? This is not what "civilized" people do. We do not kill what we hate, lest we become what we hate the most.
Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

You'd fit right in as a 1930s German Jew or an Israeli peace-advocate.

Of course you do. That's what his loyalist always think. You could never accept the fact, or admit that Trump sucks at something.
Trump sucks at a lot of things. To quote Jewish far-right-wing extremist Ben Shapiro, “Trump is like a hammer, sometimes he hits a nail, other times he hits a baby”.

Your partisans-ism is hanging fully exposed.

I’m disappointed in the lack of diversity and that there is no acknowledgement of LGBT folks. The entire video is like a dog-whistle to white supremacist.

timeline cleanse -

It's a racist rip-off 'Step And Fetch It' Christmas at the Biden Whitehouse......This would have been better.

Real tap dancers with real talent.

Last edited:
*** This is the holiday season.

*** Let's be as kind as possible.

*** Dr. Biden is to be congratulated on the nicely decorated White House.

*** Those dancers were great.

a. They made us older folks envy them for being able to have the ability to move like that. Wow!!!

b. The composition of the dancers was intended to instill a sense of pride in the Democratic Party's most loyal constituency (such as the people in South Carolina who propelled the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., to the White House).

Bravo to President and Mrs. Biden!

Bravo to those talented and lithe dancers!

*** This is the holiday season.

*** Let's be as kind as possible.

*** Dr. Biden is to be congratulated on the nicely decorated White House.

*** Those dancers were great.

a. They made us older folks envy them for being able to have the ability to move like that. Wow!!!

b. The composition of the dancers was intended to instill a sense of pride in the Democratic Party's most loyal constituency (such as the people in South Carolina who propelled the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., to the White House).

Bravo to President and Mrs. Biden!

Bravo to those talented and lithe dancers!

OK. since it's the holiday season, I'll play along.

***Those KKK guys weren't so bad after all. Most of them liked puppies.

***Hitler was a decent artist.

***Trump just wants to make America great again.

***Fidel Castro had a cool beard

***Charlie Manson liked Christmas cookies.

'tis the season. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back