Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

Why do they have to be US inspectors?

Frankly, if you are going to have inspections, they should be a neutral third party.

Sorry, man, we just aren't going to say "how High" anymore when the Jews say "Jump".

This is a good deal. So the Republicans will make some noise about it for the Bible thumping morons in their base who think we need Israel so Jesus can come back, but the rest of the world will say, "Well Done"

No Sir.

When Chief Zionut , Bibi , says jump, the US president is supposed to respond by saying "How High"

That 's the law.

If the individuals at issue were both judicious, righteous, and informed individuals.....

....would that be a bad thing?

IF THE US PRESIDENT WAS JUDICIOUS , RIGHTEOUS AND INFORMED HE WOULD COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT

THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT CONFER ON HIM THE AUTHORITY TO MEDDLE INTO THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF OTHER NATIONS - SO HE CAN NOT MONITOR IRAN'S NUCLEAR PROGRAM NOR MILITARILY OR FINANCIALLY ASSIST YOUR NATIVE ISRAHELL.

Possibly you could make that font just a bit larger....

...and, could you explain how the term "commander in chief" is unrelated to intercourse with other nations.

BTW...I'm not from Israel.

My "native" land is somewhat east of there.

But you're a Jewish conservative.

So THAT'S why you're called the NYLiar!

Frankly, if you are going to have inspections, they should be a neutral third party.

Sorry, man, we just aren't going to say "how High" anymore when the Jews say "Jump".

This is a good deal. So the Republicans will make some noise about it for the Bible thumping morons in their base who think we need Israel so Jesus can come back, but the rest of the world will say, "Well Done"

No Sir.

When Chief Zionut , Bibi , says jump, the US president is supposed to respond by saying "How High"

That 's the law.

If the individuals at issue were both judicious, righteous, and informed individuals.....

IF THE US PRESIDENT WAS JUDICIOUS , RIGHTEOUS AND INFORMED HE WOULD COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT

THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT CONFER ON HIM THE AUTHORITY TO MEDDLE INTO THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF OTHER NATIONS - SO HE CAN NOT MONITOR IRAN'S NUCLEAR PROGRAM NOR MILITARILY OR FINANCIALLY ASSIST YOUR NATIVE ISRAHELL.

...and, could you explain how the term "commander in chief" is unrelated to intercourse with other nations.

No Sir.

That 's the law.

BELIEVE ME I HAVE TRIED TO USE A LARGER FONT IN ORDER TO PENETRATE YOUR THICK STUPID/NARCOTIZED SKULLS.

IN THE US THE CIC IS SUPPOSED TO COMPLY WITH THE CONSTITUTION - BUT THAT IS NO LONGER THE CASE - THEY DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT TO DO TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE FACT THAT AFTER 12 YEARS OF GOVERNMENT "EDUCATION" THE PEOPLE ARE FUBR

The vulgarity is always one of those admissions that you've lost the argument.

No Sir.

That 's the law.

No Sir.

That 's the law.

BELIEVE ME I HAVE TRIED TO USE A LARGER FONT IN ORDER TO PENETRATE YOUR THICK STUPID/NARCOTIZED SKULLS.

IN THE US THE CIC IS SUPPOSED TO COMPLY WITH THE CONSTITUTION - BUT THAT IS NO LONGER THE CASE - THEY DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT TO DO TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE FACT THAT AFTER 12 YEARS OF GOVERNMENT "EDUCATION" THE PEOPLE ARE FUBR

I AM THE EXCEPTION TO THAT RULE.

WHEN YOU CONCENTRATE ON THE ADJECTIVES THAT I USE TO EMPHASIZE MY POINT THEN YOU LOSE.

Here's what's going to happen, once Iran has a nuke they will quadruple their sponsorship of terrorists and threaten to launch a nuke if anyone tries to do anything about it, that's the end game.

DINGALING

THE US HAS BEEN MEDDLING IN IRAN'S INTERNAL AFFAIRS SINCE THE 1950's WITH DEADLY CONSEQUENCES.

SO DO YOU BLAME THEM?

/

Evil big mouthed punk nations like Iran should expect to get bullied by the USA, those Iranians are real assholes.

We should have forced a deal with Iran on our terms. After the Iraq invasion, Iran was scared shitless. We deposed Saddam in weeks. Something Iran couldn't do in ten years Instead Bush wouldn't do it, and Obama did the worst thing he could have done. Completely abounded Iraq to Iran and ISIS. Now Obama wants to give Iran 100s of billions of dollars and over time, nuclear weapons and intercontinental ballistic missiles. Insanity, when you actually think about it. Something you Jew haters refused to do...Think:uhoh3:

No Sir.

That 's the law.

No Sir.

That 's the law.

He starts out a looser which is why his print is so big. Like when a stupid person speaks very loudly, in order to attract attention to themselves, If not, no one would brother listening to the morons

We should have forced a deal with Iran on our terms. After the Iraq invasion, Iran was scared shitless. We deposed Saddam in weeks. Something Iran couldn't do in ten years Instead Bush wouldn't do it, and Obama did the worst thing he could have done. Completely abounded Iraq to Iran and ISIS. Now Obama wants to give Iran 100s of billions of dollars and over time, nuclear weapons and intercontinental ballistic missiles. Insanity, when you actually think about it. Something you Jew haters refused to do...Think

Yawn, did you forget the part where Bush and the Zionists were caught LYING about why we invaded Iraq in the first place?

Or the part where Iraq fell into chaos because we didn't have enough troops to stabilize the country?

The reality was, we couldn't force anything on Iran because we had blown all our political capital in Iraq. The world no longer belived us or that military solutions were the answer

We should have forced a deal with Iran on our terms. After the Iraq invasion, Iran was scared shitless. We deposed Saddam in weeks. Something Iran couldn't do in ten years Instead Bush wouldn't do it, and Obama did the worst thing he could have done. Completely abounded Iraq to Iran and ISIS. Now Obama wants to give Iran 100s of billions of dollars and over time, nuclear weapons and intercontinental ballistic missiles. Insanity, when you actually think about it. Something you Jew haters refused to do...Think

Yawn, did you forget the part where Bush and the Zionists were caught LYING about why we invaded Iraq in the first place?

Or the part where Iraq fell into chaos because we didn't have enough troops to stabilize the country?

The reality was, we couldn't force anything on Iran because we had blown all our political capital in Iraq. The world no longer belived us or that military solutions were the answer

"The Zionist"... "the Zionist"...."the Zionist"... You're not only physically sick, you're also psychologically sick. The Zionist are under your bed boy!:uhoh3: Iran would have given us what we wanted. Like Muammar Muhammad did. Instead we got Obama, giving us a failed state in Libya, and an Iraq split between Iran and ISIS. Now he wants Iran as a global power:wtf:

"The Zionist"... "the Zionist"...."the Zionist"... You're not only physically sick, you're also psychologically sick. The Zionist are under your bed boy!:uhoh3: Iran would have given us what we wanted. Like Muammar Muhammad did. Instead we got Obama, giving us a failed state in Libya, and an Iraq split between Iran and ISIS. Now he wants Iran as a global power

Yeah, Iran would have totally given us what we wanted when the whole world was on their side after Bush shit the bed in Iraq.

I'm not sure who Muammar Muhammed is, I suspect you mean Muammar Qadaffi here, but you miss the point of that, too. Qadaffy agreed to give up a WMD program to get better trade deals with the EU, not because he was afraid Bush was gonig to get him. Instead, the EU turned around and screwed him.

The Zionists have gotten what they've wanted, they wanted Qadaffy and Saddam gone, and they got it. Assad is hanging on by a thread.

BUt the Arab world STILL FUCKING HATES YOU. You guys just didn't think this through, did you? You really thought if you got rid of the leaders, things would be fine, and they just wouldn't find new leaders? .

78% of Jewish Israelis say Iran deal endangers country
Better:

78% of Jewish Israelis are fucking idiots.

Israel ex-security chiefs urge Netanyahu to accept Iran deal US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Iran says the nuke deal will help it target Israel

switzerland_usa_iran_diplomacy-1.jpg

Mohammad Javad Zarif was in Lebanon this week, meeting with the head Hezbollah terrorist, Hassan Nasrallah.

Hezbollah’s TV station al-Manar reported, “Zarif said from Beirut that the nuclear agreement between Tehran and the world powers created a historic opportunity for regional cooperation to fight extremism and face threats posed by the Zionist entity.”

Translation: With a “signing bonus” to Iran of $100 billion or more, the nuke deal will empower the Islamic Republic to send more cash, rockets and other arms to Hezbollah and other anti-Israel terrorist groups.

It will also boost Tehran’s regional prestige — allowing it to bully other nations into greater hostility toward Israel.

Plus, the deal provides a glide-path for Iran to go nuclear in a decade or so, even without cheating. And Iranian nukes will drastically shift the regional balance of power in Tehran’s favor — and against Jerusalem.

Iran says the nuke deal will help it target Israel New York Post

"The Zionist"... "the Zionist"...."the Zionist"... You're not only physically sick, you're also psychologically sick. The Zionist are under your bed boy!:uhoh3: Iran would have given us what we wanted. Like Muammar Muhammad did. Instead we got Obama, giving us a failed state in Libya, and an Iraq split between Iran and ISIS. Now he wants Iran as a global power

Yeah, Iran would have totally given us what we wanted when the whole world was on their side after Bush shit the bed in Iraq.

I'm not sure who Muammar Muhammed is, I suspect you mean Muammar Qadaffi here, but you miss the point of that, too. Qadaffy agreed to give up a WMD program to get better trade deals with the EU, not because he was afraid Bush was gonig to get him. Instead, the EU turned around and screwed him.

The Zionists have gotten what they've wanted, they wanted Qadaffy and Saddam gone, and they got it. Assad is hanging on by a thread.

BUt the Arab world STILL FUCKING HATES YOU. You guys just didn't think this through, did you? You really thought if you got rid of the leaders, things would be fine, and they just wouldn't find new leaders? .

Israel didn't want Gaddafi gone. Why would they? Look whats there now. That was all the Europeans, Obama, and Hillary's doing. I'm not sure they don't even really want Assad gone from Syria. You're delusional

Last edited:
Chicago Jews Reject Nuclear Deal
Another blow for Obama: major Chicago Jewish organization vows to fight Iran deal in Congress, put military option back on the table.

One of Chicago's most prominent Jewish organizations has rejected the Iran deal - and along with it, US President Barack Obama's attempts to lobby Jewish groups for support for the deal in US Congress, it said Saturday.

After a lengthy meeting, “a majority opinion emerged and was adopted: to call on Congress to oppose the JCPOA as originally submitted, and to ask legislators to work with the Administration to produce better solutions addressing Iran’s nuclear program,” the Jewish United Fund (JUF) stated Saturday night.

“Iran’s threats to annihilate the U.S. and Israel, its role as the leading state-sponsor of terrorism, its destabilizing of neighboring countries including U.S. allies, its theocratic, anti-democratic regime, its abysmalhuman rights record, and its Holocaust denial and anti-Semitism must no longer be rationalized or minimalized," it added. "It is long past time to place Tehran where it belongs on the world’s political map: isolated and ostracized."

"Hence, no nuclear accord should provide Iran with an unearned ‘express pass’ to international legitimacy."

The JUF further vowed to lobby for reopening the possibility of Washington taking military action against Iran, and to boost support for Israel - possibly even making the Jewish state a NATO member.

The announcement serves as a major blow to Obama - also a Chicago native - after another major group, the American Jewish Committee (AJC),rejected the deal last week. No fewer than 17 Jewish groups have rejected the deal so far, according to JTA.

Chicago Jews Reject Nuclear Deal - US Canada - News - Arutz Sheva

Israel didn't want Gaddafi gone. Why would they? Look whats there now. That was all the Europeans, Obama, and Hillary's doing. I'm not sure they don't even really want Assad gone from Syria. You're delusional

The lovely thing about you Jew instigators is that you deny all responsibility when things go South.
Iraq War? Not our fault.
Toppling Khadaffy - Not o ur idea.
Bombing Assad? Well, just ignore those 250 AIPAC lobbyists who pushed for that in 2013.

The lovely thing about you Jew instigators is that you deny all responsibility when things go South.
Iraq War? Not our fault.
Toppling Khadaffy - Not o ur idea.
Bombing Assad? Well, just ignore those 250 AIPAC lobbyists who pushed for that in 2013.

The thing about you Jew haters is you use "the Jews!!" as an excuse for for most of the problems you see in the world, even your own personal problems. It's just prat of the psychosis:cuckoo:

Obama sends out his race hustler to lobby for Iran deal..

Sharpton calls for black churches to lobby on Iran deal

sharptonal12292014getty.jpg

The Rev. Al Sharpton will push America’s black churches to lobby in favor of the Iran nuclear deal, a new report says.

Sharpton is launching his push backing President Obama’s pact with Tehran this weekend, according to The Huffington Post.

“I am calling on ministers in black churches nationwide to go to their pulpits Sunday and have their parishioners call their senators and congressmen to vote yes on the Iran nuclear plan,” he said Friday.
“We have a disproportionate interest, being that if there is a war, our community is always disproportionately part of the armed services, and that a lot of the debate is by people who will not have family members who will be at risk,” Sharpton added.

He also argued Friday that his efforts would counter a coordinated national effort against Obama’s historic diplomatic achievement.

“There needs to be a balance in this,” he said. “Clearly lobbyists and others like AIPAC are pushing on their side, and there needs to be an organized effort on the other side.

Sharpton calls for black churches to lobby on Iran deal TheHill

Iran Threatened ‘Harm’ to Top Nuke Inspector to Prevent Disclosure of Secret Deal

Iranian leaders prevented a top International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) official from disclosing to U.S. officials the nature of secret side deals with the Islamic Republic by threatening harm to him, according to regional reports.

Yukiya Amano, IAEA director general, purportedly remained silent about the nature of certain side deals during briefings with top U.S. officials because he feared such disclosures would lead to retaliation by Iran, according to the spokesman for Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization (AEOI).

Amano was in Washington recently to brief members of Congress and others about the recently inked nuclear accord. However, he did not discuss the nature of side deals with Iran that the United States is not permitted to know about.

Iran apparently threatened Amano in a letter meant to ensure he did not reveal specific information about the nature of nuclear inspections going forward, according to Iranian AEOI spokesman Behrouz Kamalvandi.

Iran Threatened Harm to Top Nuke Inspector to Prevent Disclosure of Secret Deal Washington Free Beacon

All Nuke Inspectors Require Approval From Iran’s Intelligence Agency
Another roadblock to transparency in Tehran

A senior Iranian official declared on Monday that international nuclear inspectors would only be permitted into the country once they receive approval from the Islamic Republic’s Intelligence Ministry, putting another roadblock between the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and Iran’s contested nuclear sites.

Sayyed Abbas Araqchi, Iran’s deputy foreign minister and one of the top negotiators in talks that led to the recently inked nuclear deal, told the country’s state-controlled press that Iran’s intelligence apparatus must approve of any inspector who is issued a visa to enter Iran.

This requirement could complicate efforts to prove to the world that Iran is being fully transparent and that nuclear inspectors inside the country are neutral.

Iran has already stated that no American inspector would be permitted into the country under the deal. The accord also grants Iran a 24-day notice period before inspectors enter any site suspected of being used for nuclear weapons work.

“Any individual, out of IAEA’s Inspection group, who is not approved by the Islamic Republic of Iran cannot enter the country as the agency’s inspector,” Araqchi was quoted as telling the Islamic Consultative Assembly News Agency (ICANA), a government news outlet, according to a translation performed by the CIA’s Open Source Center (OSC).

All Nuke Inspectors Require Approval From Iran s Intelligence Agency Washington Free Beacon

The thing about you Jew haters is you use "the Jews!!" as an excuse for for most of the problems you see in the world, even your own personal problems. It's just prat of the psychosis

No, psychotic is sending our best and bravest home in body bag so you shits can pretend your magic sky fairy still loves you.

Uh, yeah, I do see the Jews stealing Arab land as being the cause of the problems we have over there. If there was no Israel, do you think we'd care? Of course not. We'd be as indifferent to the ME as we are to Africa.

Forum List

Back