Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

The thing about you Jew haters is you use "the Jews!!" as an excuse for for most of the problems you see in the world, even your own personal problems. It's just prat of the psychosis

No, psychotic is sending our best and bravest home in body bag so you shits can pretend your magic sky fairy still loves you.

Uh, yeah, I do see the Jews stealing Arab land as being the cause of the problems we have over there. If there was no Israel, do you think we'd care? Of course not. We'd be as indifferent to the ME as we are to Africa.

You mean no more "War for oil"?:wtf:

You mean no more "War for oil"?

Naw, we'd just pay for the oil and be done with it.

It's the Zionists who don't like the Arabs and Iranians spending that money go chase their asses out.

Now, if we were smart, we'd cut off aid to Israel, stop playing Hall Monitor in the Middle East, which is about half our "Defense" budget, and re-invest that money in energy independence.

That's what we SHOULD do.

You mean no more "War for oil"?

Naw, we'd just pay for the oil and be done with it.

It's the Zionists who don't like the Arabs and Iranians spending that money go chase their asses out.

Now, if we were smart, we'd cut off aid to Israel, stop playing Hall Monitor in the Middle East, which is about half our "Defense" budget, and re-invest that money in energy independence.

That's what we SHOULD do.
Only Israel or should we cut the entire 50 billion dollars in foreign aid we send around the world?..inquiring minds want to know Joey:eusa_think:

Only Israel or should we cut the entire 50 billion dollars in foreign aid we send around the world?..inquiring minds want to know Joey:eusa_think:

Good point. We should also cut the aid to Israel's neighbors that are just bribes to make them play nice with the Zionists.

I hear the Iranians are going to be coming in to some money.

Good point. We should also cut the aid to Israel's neighbors that are just bribes to make them play nice with the Zionists.

I hear the Iranians are going to be coming in to some money.

We should end all U.S. foreign aid, without the Jew hater, leftist inspired, boycotts of Israel they don't need it.:thup:

list of countries receiving foreign aid based on the official development assistance (ODA)

650px-2005net_oda.PNG

List of countries by foreign aid received - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

We should end all U.S. foreign aid, without the Jew hater, leftist inspired, boycotts of Israel they don't need it.:thup:

list of countries receiving foreign aid based on the official development assistance (ODA)

Okay, I wasn't seriously trying to pay attention to your attempts to change the subject. But if you insist, the 6 BILLION we send to the Zionist Entity every year really isn't needed. You people have enough money to buy your own weapons, you don't need to be picking our pockets. s

The real savings, though would come in not spending hundreds of billions of dollars fighting wars and maintaining a military presense over there.

Okay, I wasn't seriously trying to pay attention to your attempts to change the subject. But if you insist, the 6 BILLION we send to the Zionist Entity every year really isn't needed. You people have enough money to buy your own weapons, you don't need to be picking our pockets. s

The real savings, though would come in not spending hundreds of billions of dollars fighting wars and maintaining a military presense over there.

it's 3 billion moron read the chart, It is also the job of the U.S. government to promote our interest around the world, that's what countries do :slap:

:wtf:

Iran Will Conduct Own Inspections of Alleged Nuclear Site

GetFile.aspx

In an odd twist to the Iran nuclear deal saga, it was reported Wednesday that Iran will be allowed to use its own experts to conduct inspections of a site where it allegedly developed nuclear weapons.

The Associated Press viewed a secret document that explains the policy, which will surely add fuel to the fire of negativity surrounding the deal.

Critics of the Iran deal say Iran got what it wanted, and the agreement will not do much to deter the country from developing a nuclear weapon.
Editor's Note: Do You Support Trump for President? Vote Here Now.

The portion of the agreement pertaining to the inspection of the Parchin nuclear site is a separate side deal between Iran and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

The United States and the five other countries that signed the Iran agreement, called the P5+1, were not involved in the side deal regarding the Parchin site, the AP reports.

The Iran deal was agreed upon last month and is now in the hands of Congress, which is expected to vote it up or down next month. The Obama administration is working overtime to convince lawmakers they should vote in favor of the agreement so it can be implemented.

AP: Iran Will Conduct Own Inspections of Alleged Nuclear Site

it's 3 billion moron read the chart, It is also the job of the U.S. government to promote our interest around the world, that's what countries do

I did read the chart. It was 3 billion in 2013 and 6 billion in 2014.

HOw is the Zionist Entity pissing off the entire Islamic world in our interest?
Deflection for non thinkers like yourself, deflection from what their own people are doing to themselves..Scapegoating, and people like you fall right in line with the non-thinkers:uhoh3:

[

Deflection for non thinkers like yourself, deflection from what their own people are doing to themselves..Scapegoating, and people like you fall right in line with the non-thinkers:uhoh3:

Seems like you are the one who is deflecting. I asked a pretty straightforward question. How does antagonizing the entire Islamic world by supporting Israel serve our interest? Forget why they hate the Zionist Entity for the moment. The fact is, it's a cause of resentment throughout the middle east. So how is it in our interest to sign on to that?

"But, but, but, Israel is the only Democracy in the Middle East." Well, no, you aren't a democracy if you deny half your population any political voice.

"But, but, but, Hitler!" That's getting a bit tired.

[

Seems like you are the one who is deflecting. I asked a pretty straightforward question. How does antagonizing the entire Islamic world by supporting Israel serve our interest? Forget why they hate the Zionist Entity for the moment. The fact is, it's a cause of resentment throughout the middle east. So how is it in our interest to sign on to that?

"But, but, but, Israel is the only Democracy in the Middle East." Well, no, you aren't a democracy if you deny half your population any political voice.

"But, but, but, Hitler!" That's getting a bit tired.

They don't hate us because of Israel they use Israel like i said. whats antagonizing to you? I would say the islamonazis are the antagonist :thup:

They don't hate us because of Israel they use Israel like i said. whats antagonizing to you? I would say the islamonazis are the antagonist :thup:

YOu could say that, but it would be retarded.

Hey, taking someone's land by force and displacing millions of them IS antagonizing them. The fundamental lie of Zionism is that "A land without a people for a people without a land." That's a lie. There were people living there. the Zionists displaced them. Most of the Islamic world is rightly pissed off about it, and equally pissed off that we have the Zionist Entity's back in the UN, where we've vetoed any attempt to hold Israel to account.

When (not if) the Zionist Entity is pushed into the sea, the world will be a better place for it.

YOu could say that, but it would be retarded.

Hey, taking someone's land by force and displacing millions of them IS antagonizing them. The fundamental lie of Zionism is that "A land without a people for a people without a land." That's a lie. There were people living there. the Zionists displaced them. Most of the Islamic world is rightly pissed off about it, and equally pissed off that we have the Zionist Entity's back in the UN, where we've vetoed any attempt to hold Israel to account.

When (not if) the Zionist Entity is pushed into the sea, the world will be a better place for it.
So all the muslim countries are screwed up because of Israel? Your life is screwed up as well because of "the Jews!":cuckoo:

So all the muslim countries are screwed up because of Israel? Your life is screwed up as well because of "the Jews!"

What is the primary malfunction you have that you can't discuss what was said?

I put forth a valid argument. The Zionists stole land from the Palestinians. There were no Zionists living there prior to 1920. They stole that land. And you act all surprised they want to take it back and drive you out.

Did the Roid rot your brain, or was it those goyim kids picking on you as a child?

So all the muslim countries are screwed up because of Israel? Your life is screwed up as well because of "the Jews!"

What is the primary malfunction you have that you can't discuss what was said?

I put forth a valid argument. The Zionists stole land from the Palestinians. There were no Zionists living there prior to 1920. They stole that land. And you act all surprised they want to take it back and drive you out.

Did the Roid rot your brain, or was it those goyim kids picking on you as a child?
"Goym" whats that boy? you learn that from your Jew hater web-sties? So your premise is the muslim countries wouldn't be slaughtering their own people, and the middle east would be a thriving paradise, if not for the Jews in Israel ? Get a grip on your life boy. Your pathetic existence is nobody's fault but your own.

"Goym" whats that boy? you learn that from your Jew hater web-sties?

We all know very well that's what you call us behind our backs.

Urban Dictionary: goyim

So the goyim gave your Jew-fro a swirly in the toilet in HS, and you've clearly never gotten over it.

So your premise is the muslim countries wouldn't be slaughtering their own people, and the middle east would be a thriving paradise, if not for the Jews in Israel ?

Naw, they probably would keep slaughtering each other. But they wouldn't be slaughtering Americans for supporting Israel. Because what they do over there wouldn't be any or our business.

But AIPAC drags us into one war over there after another. And then denies all responsiblity when it turns to shit.

Get a grip on your life boy. Your pathetic existence is nobody's fault but your own.

My life is actually pretty awesome. You seem to have a lot of anger, though. Maybe you should cut down on the roids and talk to a therapist.

"Goym" whats that boy? you learn that from your Jew hater web-sties?

We all know very well that's what you call us behind our backs.

Urban Dictionary: goyim

So the goyim gave your Jew-fro a swirly in the toilet in HS, and you've clearly never gotten over it.

So your premise is the muslim countries wouldn't be slaughtering their own people, and the middle east would be a thriving paradise, if not for the Jews in Israel ?

Naw, they probably would keep slaughtering each other. But they wouldn't be slaughtering Americans for supporting Israel. Because what they do over there wouldn't be any or our business.

But AIPAC drags us into one war over there after another. And then denies all responsiblity when it turns to shit.

Get a grip on your life boy. Your pathetic existence is nobody's fault but your own.

My life is actually pretty awesome. You seem to have a lot of anger, though. Maybe you should cut down on the roids and talk to a therapist.
I loves me some "Goyim" ....Actually, only fake Jews and Jew haters use that word... Why is your favorite religion islam?:eusa_think:

Iran planning ballistic missile war games
iran-revolutionary-guard-dte-ap_c12-0-687-394_s561x327.jpg

A top commander in the Iranian Islamic Revolution Guards Corps said Friday that Iran is preparing to hold massive “ballistic missiles war games,” following an announcement that Tehran plans to begin phasing in a new generation of such missiles.

“The IRGC Aerospace Force will hold a large-scale ballistic missiles war-games soon,” Brigadier Gen. Hajizadeh said, addressing a ceremony in the northern Iranian city of Qaemshahr, according to a report by the Islamic republic’s state controlled Fars News Service.

Fars said Gen. Hajizadeh reiterated that the IRGC Aerospace Force has successfully conducted missile tests over the past two years. The news service also said that in March the general had announced Iranian plans to replace its Fateh, Qiyam and Qadr missile series with a new generation of missiles.

Iran planning ballistic missile war games - Us Latest News

jillian
Statistikhengst

Forum List

Back