Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

I loves me some "Goyim" ....Actually, only fake Jews and Jew haters use that word... Why is your favorite religion islam?

Why do you keep setting up strawmen?

Frankly, the Jews Ive heard use that term seemed real enough to me.

I'm sure you've heard a lot of things sickly boy. You've been on the these boards too long...So why is islam your favorite religion?

Also, what kind of sick religion takes joy in another person's ailments? Yours, apparently.
if you're sickly, you're sickly..If you were descent person i'd have empathy for you. But since you're a hateful person, who dreams of a day that Israel is destroyed, with millions of dead Jews, i could care less :thup:

I loves me some "Goyim" ....Actually, only fake Jews and Jew haters use that word... Why is your favorite religion islam?

I'm sure you've heard a lot of things sickly boy. You've been on the these boards too long...So why is islam your favorite religion?

And again, why DO you keep setting up strawmen?

Are you an islamonazi lover too?:slap:

if you're sickly, you're sickly..If you were descent person i'd have empathy for you. But since you're a hateful person, who dreams of a day that Israel is destroyed, with millions of dead Jews, i could care less

And he wonders why the world hates him.

The Zionists can always go back to Europe where they came from.

"Zionist" You means Jews sickly boy ..Get it straight. So why are "Jews hated wherever they go" Joey?

Nope. And nothing I've said indicates that. So why do you keep setting up strawmen?

if you're sickly, you're sickly..If you were descent person i'd have empathy for you. But since you're a hateful person, who dreams of a day that Israel is destroyed, with millions of dead Jews, i could care less

And he wonders why the world hates him.

The Zionists can always go back to Europe where they came from.

"Zionist" You means Jews sickly boy ..Get it straight. So why are "Jews hated wherever they go" Joey?
1381.jpg

Nope. And nothing I've said indicates that. So why do you keep setting up strawmen?
I think you're lying Jew hater

Good question. Probably the way you all take g,lee in other peoples''s misfortune.
oh now I'm gleeful?..Not hardly Jew hater... Jews pray for G-d to destroy our enemies, not to love them like Christians, or take it upon themselves to slaughter people like the islamonazis... if you're sickly it's meant to be that way.

Good Op-Ed to help wake up leftist Obama Jews...

Ignore the Warnings of Alberto Nisman at Your Peril

Iran's place in world terror has been thoroughly investigated. The person who did it did not live to tell the tale.

1. Jewish Americans must understand: The Iranian deal is not only about Israel.

2. Jewish Americans must understand: The Iranian deal is not only about nukes.

3. Jewish Americans must understand: If Iran gets the $50 billion in its coffers; an Iranian killing machine will be launched around the world.

4. Jewish Americans must understand: That Iranian killing machine will pose an undisguised threat to every Jew in the world, beginning in the US.

5. Jewish Americans must understand: The American Jewish Committee commissioned a study of the Iranian curriculum and found that Iranian schools prepare their students for war against the "Great Satan", the US. The report is found on the website of the AJC for all to examine.

6. Jewish Americans must understand: Tehran sponsored and carried out a mass murder attack at the hub of Jewish life in Argentina - a sign of things to come.

7. Jewish Americans must understand: Two years ago, The Argentinean prosecutor Alberto Nisman issued a massive 500 page report which documented the plans of an Iranian killer network in more than a dozen nations.

8. Jewish Americans must understand: Alberto Nisman was assassinated this year, and the case has been closed. There will not be an investigation into his murder.

9. Jewish Americans must understand: Massive cash in the hands of Tehran would allow a free hand for killer squads to pursue Jews. Everywhere,

So there you have it. A Jewish prosecutor in the employ of a western government warns his nation and warns the Jews of the world of the systematic impending threat posed by Iran. The prosecutor is then murdered. The question remains: Will Jewish Americans bury the Nisman report and ignore the warnings of Alberto Nisman?

Ignore the Warnings of Alberto Nisman at Your Peril - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva

Statistikhengst
jillian

oh now I'm gleeful?..Not hardly Jew hater... Jews pray for G-d to destroy our enemies, not to love them like Christians, or take it upon themselves to slaughter people like the islamonazis... if you're sickly it's meant to be that way.

so when Hitler turned 6 million of you into lampshades and bars of soap. that was also God's will, right? It was just meant to be that way.

I'm not sure why you are so keen to worship a psychopath, but it certainly explains your psychopathic behavior.

Now, I have a simper moral code.

It was wrong for the Nazis to kill the Jews.
It is wrong for the Zionists to oppress the Palestinians.

No Sky Pixies required

so when Hitler turned 6 million of you into lampshades and bars of soap. that was also God's will, right? It was just meant to be that way.

I'm not sure why you are so keen to worship a psychopath, but it certainly explains your psychopathic behavior.

Now, I have a simper moral code.

It was wrong for the Nazis to kill the Jews.
It is wrong for the Zionists to oppress the Palestinians.

No Sky Pixies required

Everything happens for a reason...Man controls his own destiny. We can control giving the Jew haters the means to destroy us..You cant control the fact that you're sickly G-d does that .

3. Jewish Americans must understand: If Iran gets the $50 billion in its coffers; an Iranian killing machine will be launched around the world.

The problem here is, that money rightfully belongs to Iran. It's not America's money. It's Iran's.

Iran signed a treaty. They did their part.
Iranian people didn't sign anything. the islmonazis signed a treaty to their liking. It should be treated like a treaty and should require 2/3rds vote to be approved by congress, but the RINOS are idiots and screwed themselves

verything happens for a reason...Man controls his own destiny. We can control giving the Jew haters the means to destroy us..You cant control the fact that you're sickly G-d does that .

But if they do destroy you, then that's God's will, right? I mean, don't dance around it much, your dysfunctional relationship with your imaginary friend in the sky. If the Germans or the iranians kill you, it was all part of "God's Plan". Somehow.

Or maybe God just figured that he got what he wanted out of you and moved on to the Christians. I mean, given what a vain sociopath the God of the Bible is, he'd probably rather have 2 billion worshippers than 15 million or so.

Iranian people didn't sign anything. the islmonazis signed a treaty to their liking. It should be treated like a treaty and should require 2/3rds vote to be approved by congress, but the RINOS are idiots and screwed themselves

Actually, the RINO's played it smart. They KNOW this is the best treaty we are going to get. so they gave Obama a pre-emptive ratification they know they won't be able to override now it's a done deal. So they get the good deal, they don't get the blame for it. Obama does.

Uh, guy, you do realize the Iranian people elect a parliment and a president, right?

Forum List

Back