Jewish Man Reveals Identity of the Antichrist

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this video this same Jewish Rabbi is giving a warning to Israel to watch out for the Vatican's Agenda. Once again he makes some excellent points!

I am aware of who Steve Ben-DeNoon is. I have watched many of his videos. As I mentioned I lost interest when he kept mentioning all these things which was making it difficult for him to move to Israel, which were clearly signs from God, and he plowed ahead, blind and deaf to the very God he claimed to know so well. Some people are like that.

This has some interesting information concerning some things going on inside of the Vatican.

Given up working for Jesus and taken up hunting witches, Jeremiah? There is always a calling for Christians hunting witches fortunately.

This was an interesting interview - on the topic of Satan being behind Roman Catholicism.

Jeffress Says Satan Is Behind Roman Catholicism Right Wing Watch

Yesterday, Robert Jeffress introduced Rick Perry at the Values Voter Summit with a fiery endorsement, giving us an opportunity to reflect on Jeffress' history of anti-Mormon rhetoric. But the Mormon faith isn't the only one that faces Jeffress' ire. Last year on his show Pathway To Victory, Jeffress said that Satan is behind the Roman Catholic Church.

At The Response prayer rally, we called out Perry for partnering with John Hagee, who has called the Roman Catholic Church the "The Great Whore" of Babylon from the Book of Revelation. Similarly, Jeffress calls the Catholic church a result of "the Babylonian mystery religion" found in the Book of Revelation, and says the Catholic Church represents "the genius of Satan."

Jeffress: This is the Babylonian mystery religion that spread like a cult throughout the entire world. The high priests of that fake religion, that false religion, the high priests of that religion would wear crowns that resemble the heads of fish, that was in order to worship the fish god Dagon, and on those crowns were written the words, 'Keeper of the Bridge,' the bridge between Satan and man. That phrase 'Keeper of the Bridge,' the Roman equivalent of it is Pontifex Maximus. It was a title that was first carried by the Caesars and then the Emperors and finally by the Bishop of the Rome, Pontifex Maximus, the Keeper of the Bridge.

You can see where we're going with this. It is that Babylonian mystery religion that infected the early church, one of the churches it infected was the church of Pergamos, which is one of the recipients of the Book of Revelation. And the early church was corrupted by this Babylonian mystery religion, and today the Roman Catholic Church is the result of that corruption.

Much of what you see in the Catholic Church today doesn't come from God's Word, it comes from that cult-like, pagan religion. Now you say, 'pastor how can you say such a thing? That is such an indictment of the Catholic Church. After all the Catholic Church talks about God and the Bible and Jesus and the Blood of Christ and Salvation.'

Isn't that the genius of Satan? If you want to counterfeit a dollar bill, you don't do it with purple paper and red ink, you're not going to fool anybody with that. But if you want to counterfeit money, what you do is make it look closely related to the real thing as possible.

And that's what Satan does with counterfeit religion. He uses, he steals, he appropriates all of the symbols of true biblical Christianity, and he changes it just enough in order to cause people to miss eternal life.

Jere, you preach that satan can fool everyone. So my question is...are you fooled that this guy that names the anitchrist is not the antichrist himself fooling YOU?

Jere, you preach that satan can fool everyone. So my question is...are you fooled that this guy that names the anitchrist is not the antichrist himself fooling YOU?

No, Gracie. The bible says If it were possible - even the elect would be deceived. Not that we would be. There is no possible way this Jewish Rabbi could be the Beast / or Antichrist prophesied of in Revelation. He isn't a Catholic! He isn't promoting a one world religion with this AntiChrist Pope leading it! He is a Jewish Rabbi exposing it!

Listen, the Pope is already acting as if he is "God" Almighty. This son of hell has now sent his priests out worldwide to absolve all who have committed abortions. He is declaring them "forgiven" and how does he do this? Easy. He thinks he is God and that what he says goes.

Expect him to ramp it up in the future. Meanwhile the Bible says if any man sins we can go to Jesus Christ for forgiveness of sins and he will forgive us. He doesn't need a priest or a Pope. Jesus Christ is our High Priest. We do not need any human acting as God. The pope has no power to absolve anyone's sin much less his own. There is only one who can forgive sin and that is Jesus Christ!

Pope Francis Sending Priests Worldwide To Forgive Abortions - Fox Nation

Pope Francis will send an army of globe-trotting priests — his “missionaries of mercy” — to absolve women who’ve had abortions, in the latest Vatican bid to catch up with modern times.

Catching up with modern times? How about his catching up on his study of the King James Bible Scriptures! This Pope is a son of hell! A false teacher! No man, no woman, no child should listen to him! He'll lead their souls straight to hell! I'm telling you! Do not listen to this devil!

Ok so time to reason here, please pay attention to what you are saying and it's implication.
fact: Rome was their adversary/nemesis at the time of the writings, which stated these things were taking place in their day not the future. The verses in rev along with the NT show the events taking place in 70ad and you admit The RCC is the beast / And great harlot spoken of.
fact: the RCC itself admits it borrowed and created much from other pagan religions and myths, and historians show you the converging of many mythologies and personas therefore that one world religion by the authority of Rome propping the false prophet is none other then Christianity.
Fact: most Christians admit the church made a fabricated immaculate image of Mary yet you are too deceived by who you admit is satan (the adversary) that they did the same for the sinless image of your anointed cherub Jesus-(see Ezekiel 28:14-15 on this false prophet son of perdition beeing deemed perfect).
So you admit who the adversary is, the creators and founders of your man/god icon yet refuse to accept you took to their false prophet, hence 1/3 fall with the morning star who deceived even the elect.
Way to go, brilliant!
Pssst, your glasses are on your head!

Ok so time to reason here, please pay attention to what you are saying and it's implication.
fact: Rome was their adversary/nemesis at the time of the writings, which stated these things were taking place in their day not the future. The verses in rev along with the NT show the events taking place in 70ad and you admit The RCC is the beast / And great harlot spoken of.
fact: the RCC itself admits it borrowed and created much from other pagan religions and myths, and historians show you the converging of many mythologies and personas therefore that one world religion by the authority of Rome propping the false prophet is none other then Christianity.
Fact: most Christians admit the church made a fabricated immaculate image of Mary yet you are too deceived by who you admit is satan (the adversary) that they did the same for the sinless image of your anointed cherub Jesus-(see Ezekiel 28:14-15 on this false prophet son of perdition beeing deemed perfect).
So you admit who the adversary is, the creators and founders of your man/god icon yet refuse to accept you took to their false prophet, hence 1/3 fall with the morning star who deceived even the elect.
Way to go, brilliant!

HaShev! How many times do I have to tell you I am a follower of Jesus Christ - a Born again Believer who obeys the teachings of the King James Bible. I AM NOT A CATHOLIC! The Catholics are not Christians! Make a note of it, please. You're not listening and are confusing Catholicism with the followers of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is God, HaShev. One day the LORD is going to open your eyes and you are going to know it for yourself.

Way to go, brilliant!

HaShev! How many times do I have to tell you I am a follower of Jesus Christ - a Born again Believer who obeys the teachings of the King James Bible. I AM NOT A CATHOLIC! The Catholics are not Christians! Make a note of it, please. You're not listening and are confusing Catholicism with the followers of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is God, HaShev. One day the LORD is going to open your eyes and you are going to know it for yourself.
We pray for you to let go of the hate in your heart, to stop listening to liars and deceivers, and to stop being used as a tool against christians.

open your heart and let His love in, Jeremiah

So who ended up being the Anti-Christ?
Turns out it wasn't a real anti-christ, it was just the light house keeper in a rubber mask trying to steal some gold.

And he would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling kids and their dog.

Jeremiah I'm affraid you have a reading comprehension problem. I knowcyou have to read and discuss all over this place but when somone says "pay attention" it doesn't mean skim the post to get it all wrong.
Read it over and over till you grasp it, get help from a tutor if you need, but do not reply with what we already know about your beliefs in order to avoid the inevidable.

Of course, what Steven Ben-Nun is doing, according to Yeshua's words, is unbiblical, for Yeshua himself said that no man shall know the day of his coming. And the New Testament is replete with warnings about false prophets...

But ok, have fun with it.

Yeshu was a mamzer, now dead.... Forever

This has some interesting information concerning some things going on inside of the Vatican.

Jeri, you stated you were born a catholic and I assume baptized as a child, that being said your name is listed in the catholic church as a catholic and your name is inscribed in the big book in the Vatican and now in their data base and will be there forever, just sayin

This documentary on the history of the Roman Catholic Institution, the Popes, the Inquisition which resulted in the torture and murder of 68 million people and their quest to finish what they started - is covered brilliantly in this video. The title should have been Documentary of the far reaching agenda of the Roman Catholic Institution to rule the world - it is a documentary that reveals the truth of what goes on behind doors in the Vatican and how they vow to persecute and oppose anyone who refuses to bow to the Pope. Temporal powers are still on their books - the world should beware of what they are up to. All Americans need to wake up. The Jews in Israel need to wake up. No one should trust these Romanists. NO ONE.

Link broken what was the name of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back