Jewish Man Reveals Identity of the Antichrist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right the are Rome.
His mother and father are Jewish. He is 100% Jewish - inwardly and outwardly - Rabbi Ben-Nun is a Jew, Stat.

Rome didn't destroy the Temple , unreal you believe this crap.

ROME LIED??? sheeesh-----they claimed that they destroyed the temple------I believed it. Why would they lie?

I am astounded that anyone could deny the Roman invasion of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. and the destruction / plundering of the Temple! Truly this amazes me!

Me too, your crack head in the OP said the Edomites did. The Jewish prophecy ended when Titus destroyed the temple in Jerusalem, the one that Herod built.

Excuse me? You just said that you Rome didn't destroy the Temple! Now you say you believe it?! You are making no sense whatsoever, Penelope. And for your information that man in the OP is not a crack head but a Jewish Rabbi with an outstanding grasp on the prophecy of Daniel! Superb in fact! I'm very very very impressed with him!

Of course they did, and they were Romans, that was in 70AD, and they were not edomites.

Right the are Rome.
I am astounded that anyone could deny the Roman invasion of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. and the destruction / plundering of the Temple! Truly this amazes me!

Me too, your crack head in the OP said the Edomites did. The Jewish prophecy ended when Titus destroyed the temple in Jerusalem, the one that Herod built.
Don't argue with Penelope. She was there!

Oy! Vey!

Speak Yiddish now?

in fact "oy vey" is Hebrew. It is a kind of expletive that is found in bibilical writing--------usually translated into English as
"WOE"-------in fact the term WOE is simply OY VAVOY
englishified. Some of the prophets use that expression
incessantly. Feel free to ask questions, penelope

Really go change it on Wiki then.

Right the are Rome.

Oy! Vey!

Speak Yiddish now?

in fact "oy vey" is Hebrew. It is a kind of expletive that is found in bibilical writing--------usually translated into English as

change what on WIKKI????

Right the are Rome.

Oy! Vey!

Speak Yiddish now?

gee Penelope------you made me curious-----so I checked "oy vey" on wiki. Wiki got it right--------"Yiddish expression----- taken from the HEBREW ---"oy vavoy" I will help you
understand. Hebrew is older than Yiddish. Some jews
migrated to the Rhine Valley long ago-----in fact it was there
that the first Yeshivahs in the land called "ASHKENAZ"
in Hebrew ----were founded (ashkenaz is the biblical term for the land mass---mostly called EUROPE) The language that jews developed there was a combination of an old form of German----mixed with lots of Hebrew and written using
Hebrew letters. There are lots of languages like that----a
Hebraic form of Spanish LADINO -----and also Hebraic forms of Arabic, and Farsi and-----several others.
See? it's easy

What does the Word of God say, Random?

It is written:
And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
John 10:5

How could I follow Jesus if I did not know his voice - if I could not understand it? Or if he could not understand me? Jesus speaks to me in my own language. Yes. If I were Chinese? He would speak to me in the Chinese language. Understand? He is God - He is the Master of all languages. He invented languages. He is the Creator of all things.

Listen to this:

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: and I give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 10:27,28
Does Jesus speak to you? In English? Do you hear Jesus speaking to you in English?

Have you studied any formal logic? Within the framework of formal logic one must state their assumptions before working up to some conclusion/theory. If you have some brilliant theory but your assumptions are arbitrary, dare I say 'random', your theory is fluff. I'm guessing you have never stood with Jacob on a cold, dark hill on the night before your assured death and questioned your assumptions.

The LORD can speak to his own children in different ways. Most often the LORD speaks to us in His Word. (although the LORD can speak audibly most often it will be the still small voice of the Holy Spirit)

You told the board that you read Job, for instance. But you didn't understand it - you said. There is a reason for this. You need the Holy Spirit to be able to discern what the LORD is speaking to you. The Holy Spirit is the author and the revelator of Scripture, Random. He is the one who reveals it's meaning.

Now with that said, how can a lost person - such as yourself come to know Christ? To know his voice? To know His Word and the plan He has for your life? This is covered in John 7:17. If any man wills to do the will of God he shall know the truth, Random. You see, God's desire is to seek and save that which is lost - not leave them in a state of confusion. If you are willing to give up your present course of following your own sinful desires and will repent of your sins, seek the LORD with all of your heart - you shall find Him and know for yourself what He is speaking to your heart. Otherwise? You cannot possibly know it. Jesus when speaking to Nicodemus said - If I have told you earthly things and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? (John 3:12)

I believe it was divine providence that I found this video this evening. Had it not been for the title which included "JEWISH MAN REVEALS"..... I most likely would not have viewed it. I'm very glad that I did.

The Jews were given the oracles of God - we know this because it's in Scripture. They were given the oracles of God - I have never doubted the Word of God concerning this.

This Jewish man, Steven Ben-Nun speaks a beautiful Hebrew tongue - he also speaks English, he has a superb grasp on Torah / Tanach Scripture and is what I would consider an expert on the prophecy of Daniel.

Still - I cannot believe that he got this revelation on his own - I believe the LORD gave him this revelation. As many of you know here, I do not believe in a Pre-tribulation rapture. I take Matthew Chapter 24 literally.

I believe those who do believe in the teaching of a Pre-tribulation rapture are setting themselves up for a great disappointment and even the possibility of being deceived by the enemy - being told they "missed the rapture" later on - therein creating great anxiety and despair.

With that said, I believe that it would be better to prepare ourselves for the times ahead rather than to look for an early departure. Please watch the entire video and hear him out because what he says aligns perfectly with Scripture and I believe he is right. Not a word this man spoke fell to the ground. Not one. He is very clear in stating that he is not a Prophet. He is one who has studied the Scriptures and is sharing what he sees.

The person he identifies as the Antichrist (using scripture) is someone I had a major check in my spirit about from the beginning. Even from the first time I layed eyes on the man in a newspaper picture - I felt I was looking at pure evil. Beyond evil. Satanic evil. But I never considered the possibility he could be the Antichrist! Steven Ben-Nun reveals here what I've not heard before (ever).

I believe what this man says is definitely worth listening to. From start to finish. I hope many people view his video and that by it the alarm is sounded in Zion.

I would say Jihadists and Terrorists are Antichrist.
Extreme Armaggeddonist Zionists are Antichrist.
Antigovernment fear mongerers trying to start wars are Antichrist.

Since Christ Jesus is Restorative Justice which brings healing and peace through forgiveness and comfort.
The opposite or Antichrist is Retributive Justice which brings ill and war through unforgiveness and suffering.

one is exclusion and coercion by ill will, that divides and destroys.
the other is inclusion and acceptance of God's will or good will, that unites and restores.

Ill will and Good will are opposites.
Ignorance and Truth are opposites.
Hateful anger and loving compassion are opposites.
Unforgiveness and Forgiveness are opposites.

Whatever God and Christ are,
then Satan and Antichrist are the opposites.

Everyone can receive the spirit of Christ, and when we all embody Christ as one, then Christ is made manifest.

Anyone can manifest the spirit of Antichrist, so wherever this spirit of Retribution and unforgiveness is,
that is the embodiment and manifestation of Antichrist.

Unforgiveness is the one blasphemy, against the Holy Spirit, that is not forgiven in this world or the next.
So the first step is to receive Forgiveness, and then God's Will can be received through Christ to correct all wrongs
and restore all relations and all people to be made whole new one and Perfect, even as our Heavenly Father is perfect.

You fallaciously proclaimed and stated: " Christ Jesus is Restorative Justice which brings healing and peace "

1) The first fallen messiah deemed perfect and called anointed (christ) cherub (Nazarene)is the son of perdition(Ezekiel 28 24-15) your faith deems lucifer.
2) there's nothing just about claiming a horrible person goes to paradise for stroking your ego, being in your affiliation/gang and saying your name a bunch of times while sending good people to torturous hell for not saying your name and stroking your ego or joining your gang.
3) if there is healing then why are there christian hospitals, church handicap parking, wheel chairs, christians buying health care etc?
4) Where is this peace, thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in his name over his image makes you the worst kind of liar, one who tries to insult our intelligence.

You fallaciously proclaimed and stated: " Christ Jesus is Restorative Justice which brings healing and peace "

1) The first fallen messiah deemed perfect and called anointed (christ) cherub (Nazarene)is the son of perdition(Ezekiel 28 24-15) your faith deems lucifer.
2) there's nothing just about claiming a horrible person goes to paradise for stroking your ego, being in your affiliation/gang and saying your name a bunch of times while sending good people to torturous hell for not saying your name and stroking your ego or joining your gang.
3) if there is healing then why are there christian hospitals, church handicap parking, wheel chairs, christians buying health care etc?
4) Where is this peace, thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in his name over his image makes you the worst kind of liar, one who tries to insult our intelligence.

HaShev, Jesus Christ never said he came to bring restorative justice which brings healing and peace. That is what the Antichrist's message will be - it's a New Age false Jesus / false Gospel.

Jesus Christ said this:

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:34

That is why people must know what the Scriptures say about Jesus Christ. There are many people that preach another Christ and call him Jesus / it is a New Age religion / teaching - it is "another Christ" not the Christ of the Bible. The answer is to study the Word of God and be able to discern the truth from the lie.

It is written:
And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

How could I follow Jesus if I did not know his voice - if I could not understand it? Or if he could not understand me? Jesus speaks to me in my own language. Yes. If I were Chinese? He would speak to me in the Chinese language. Understand? He is God - He is the Master of all languages. He invented languages. He is the Creator of all things.

Listen to this:

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: and I give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Does Jesus speak to you? In English? Do you hear Jesus speaking to you in English?

Have you studied any formal logic? Within the framework of formal logic one must state their assumptions before working up to some conclusion/theory. If you have some brilliant theory but your assumptions are arbitrary, dare I say 'random', your theory is fluff. I'm guessing you have never stood with Jacob on a cold, dark hill on the night before your assured death and questioned your assumptions.

The LORD can speak to his own children in different ways. Most often the LORD speaks to us in His Word. (although the LORD can speak audibly most often it will be the still small voice of the Holy Spirit)

You told the board that you read Job, for instance. But you didn't understand it - you said. There is a reason for this. You need the Holy Spirit to be able to discern what the LORD is speaking to you. The Holy Spirit is the author and the revelator of Scripture, Random. He is the one who reveals it's meaning.

Now with that said, how can a lost person - such as yourself come to know Christ? To know his voice? To know His Word and the plan He has for your life? This is covered in John 7:17. If any man wills to do the will of God he shall know the truth, Random. You see, God's desire is to seek and save that which is lost - not leave them in a state of confusion. If you are willing to give up your present course of following your own sinful desires and will repent of your sins, seek the LORD with all of your heart - you shall find Him and know for yourself what He is speaking to your heart. Otherwise? You cannot possibly know it. Jesus when speaking to Nicodemus said - If I have told you earthly things and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? (John 3:12)
I did not ask about about other people. I did not ask about Jesus Christ. I did not even ask about Nicodemus. I asked about you. Does Jesus speak to you in english?

It is written:

Listen to this:

I did not ask about about other people. I did not ask about Jesus Christ. I did not even ask about Nicodemus. I asked about you. Does Jesus speak to you in english?

Did you not claim to be a Believer in a former thread, Variable? If you are a Believer why are you not able to go directly to the LORD and ask Him? Why are you asking me? Ask the LORD.

note* I read my Bible written in English. How about you?

It is written:

Listen to this:

Did you not claim to be a Believer in a former thread, Variable? If you are a Believer why are you not able to go directly to the LORD and ask Him? Why are you asking me? Ask the LORD.

note* I read my Bible written in English. How about you?
Why will you not answer the question?

I already answered it. Now address the OP or find another thread, RandomVariable. Thank you.

I already answered it. Now address the OP or find another thread, RandomVariable. Thank you.
You stated you believed the LORD revealed to Ben-Denoon that the anti-Christ is the Pope. May I not question your ability to decern truth?

You stated you believed the LORD revealed to Ben-Denoon that the anti-Christ is the Pope. May I not question your ability to decern truth?

Why are you going to a human to discern the truth of prophecy in Scripture? The Bereans listened to Paul and then studied the Scriptures to make sure he was preaching the truth. Follow their example.

Why are you going to a human to discern the truth of prophecy in Scripture? The Bereans listened to Paul and then studied the Scriptures to make sure he was preaching the truth. Follow their example.
Because this human states he/she understands scripture far better than I do. Stating that the Pope is the anti-Christ, and strongly implying that I am listening to Lucifer, I think that gives me pretty good reason to ask you flatly if you are speaking with God directly.

And we could go around in circles with Acts 17:11 or whichever verse you randomly pick for days. I will engage in your little game of ring around the Bible to ask if there is a reason you picked a reference to a group, the Bereans, referred to only a single time in the whole Book. Are you Pentecostal or non-Trinitarian or of some other Berean following?

Because this human states he/she understands scripture far better than I do. Stating that the Pope is the anti-Christ, and strongly implying that I am listening to Lucifer, I think that gives me pretty good reason to ask you flatly if you are speaking with God directly.

And we could go around in circles with Acts 17:11 or whichever verse you randomly pick for days. I will engage in your little game of ring around the Bible to ask if there is a reason you picked a reference to a group, the Bereans, referred to only a single time in the whole Book. Are you Pentecostal or non-Trinitarian or of some other Berean following?

You are getting ahead of yourself, Random. Of course he understands the Scriptures better than you do. You are not a born again believer! He is!

You are getting ahead of yourself, Random. Of course he understands the Scriptures better than you do. You are not a born again believer! He is!
Well, it is not much but at least we are off the starting line. So you believe the Holy Spirit has touched you? Do you believe the Holy Spirit is still touching you?

This thread isn't about me, Random. It's about a Jewish Rabbi who found remarkable evidence that points to this pope in particular being the Antichrist. Stay on topic.

In this video this same Jewish Rabbi is giving a warning to Israel to watch out for the Vatican's Agenda. Once again he makes some excellent points!

Whoa! I got to tell you this one. I just looked back at Born again Christianity - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia while waiting for reply from you and read this quote.
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. / The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.[Jn 3:7]
It sent shivers down my arms as that is exactly the revelation I had the the 23rd of last month. As I was staring at that line and its profoundness the wind gently shut the door upstairs. It is an open living room and the door is less than 15 feet away. What is the worst part is this kind of stuff happens all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back