Zone1 The anti-Christ is said to be Jewish

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
this makes sense. Many in the Catholic Church say this is so. I believe one of the canonized (before V2) saints said this.. I believe it was Ann Catherine Emmerich

though I don't believe she is a canonized saint.. just a Blessed?

Anyhow, she says the anti-Christ will be born to a Jewish nun... whatever that is

this makes sense. Many in the Catholic Church say this is so. I believe one of the canonized (before V2) saints said this.. I believe it was Ann Catherine Emmerich

Anyhow, she says the anti-Christ will be born to a Jewish nun... whatever that is

The Roman emperor wasn't Jewish.

This has been a topic for a thousand years. You'll love this!

The Antichrist has many ministers of his malice. Many of them have already existed, like Antiochus, Nero, and Domitian. Even now in our own time we know there are many Antichrists, for anyone, layman, cleric, or monk, who lives contrary to justice and attacks the rule of his way of life and blasphemes what is good (Rom. 14:16) is an Antichrist, the minister of Satan.

, displaying himself as if he were God."

As we said above, he will be born in the city of Babylon, will come to Jerusalem, and will circumcise himself and say to the Jews: "I am the Christ promised to you who has come to save you, so that I can gather together and defend you who are the Diaspora."

At that time all the Jews will flock to him, in the belief that they are receiving God, but rather they will receive the devil. Antichrist also "will be enthroned in God's Temple," that is, in Holy Church, and he will make all Christians martyrs.

He will be lifted up and made great, because in him will be the devil, the fountainhead of all evil "who is the king above all the sons of pride" (Job 41:25).

Lest the Antichrist come suddenly and without warning and deceive and destroy the whole human race by his error, before his arrival the two great prophets Enoch and Elijah will be sent into the world.

They will defend God's faithful against the attack of the Antichrist with divine arms and will instruct, comfort, and prepare the elect for battle with three and a half years of teaching and preaching.

These two very great prophets and teachers will convert the sons of Israel who will live in that time to the faith, and they will make their belief unconquerable among the elect in the face of the affliction of so great a storm. At that time what scripture says will be fulfilled "If the number of sons of Israel be like the sand of the sea, their remnant will be saved" (Rom. 9:27).

When, after three and a half years, they shall have finished their preaching, the Antichrist's persecution will soon begin to blaze out. He will first take up his arms against them and will slay them, as it says in the Apocalypse: "And when they have finished their witness the beast which will ascend from the abyss will make war against them and will conquer and kill them" (Apoc. 11:7).

After these two have been slain, he will then persecute the rest of the faithful, either by making them glorious martyrs or by rendering them apostates. And whoever shall have believed in him will receive his brand on the forehead (Apoc. 20:4).

, displaying himself as if he were God."

As we said above, he will be born in the city of Babylon, will come to Jerusalem, and will circumcise himself and say to the Jews: "I am the Christ promised to you who has come to save you, so that I can gather together and defend you who are the Diaspora."

At that time all the Jews will flock to him, in the belief that they are receiving God, but rather they will receive the devil. Antichrist also "will be enthroned in God's Temple," that is, in Holy Church, and he will make all Christians martyrs.

He will be lifted up and made great, because in him will be the devil, the fountainhead of all evil "who is the king above all the sons of pride" (Job 41:25).

Lest the Antichrist come suddenly and without warning and deceive and destroy the whole human race by his error, before his arrival the two great prophets Enoch and Elijah will be sent into the world.

They will defend God's faithful against the attack of the Antichrist with divine arms and will instruct, comfort, and prepare the elect for battle with three and a half years of teaching and preaching.

These two very great prophets and teachers will convert the sons of Israel who will live in that time to the faith, and they will make their belief unconquerable among the elect in the face of the affliction of so great a storm. At that time what scripture says will be fulfilled "If the number of sons of Israel be like the sand of the sea, their remnant will be saved" (Rom. 9:27).

When, after three and a half years, they shall have finished their preaching, the Antichrist's persecution will soon begin to blaze out. He will first take up his arms against them and will slay them, as it says in the Apocalypse: "And when they have finished their witness the beast which will ascend from the abyss will make war against them and will conquer and kill them" (Apoc. 11:7).

After these two have been slain, he will then persecute the rest of the faithful, either by making them glorious martyrs or by rendering them apostates. And whoever shall have believed in him will receive his brand on the forehead (Apoc. 20:4).

Could you make this more succinct? I don't have endless amounts of time to read through stuff and when it is from someone I know I disagree w/ on politics or whatever, I have little inclination to read beyond THE MAIN POINT

which would be nice to know.............

Nope. It's the Pope! The Anti-Christ. The 666 on his crown.

There are no Jewish nuns, but there is speculation that it might be a Jew. Others think it might be a Pope. The worldly pope we have now would be easily swayed. I do believe those who belong to Christ will be watching those events from the mezzanine...

Could you make this more succinct? I don't have endless amounts of time to read through stuff and when it is from someone I know I disagree w/ on politics or whatever, I have little inclination to read beyond THE MAIN POINT

which would be nice to know.............

Roosevelt, JFK, Mussolini are just a few of the antichrists.

They use to say JFK was the antichrist. The futurists are ridiculously stupid.
Has nothing to do with future prophecy. It has to do with the interpretation of the prophecy or revelation. Like Daniel and the king’s seers. The king’s seers didn’t have God to see the truth. Daniel did and was able to see the future. And, there is an example of future seers in the Bible. No reason to think that the ancient apostles and prophets were not able to see our present.
I’m simply referring to what has been worn by popes. I’m not saying that means the pope is 666 or the anti-Christ. It’s possible as the Catholic Church is the counterfeit church of Jesus Christ.

Has nothing to do with future prophecy. It has to do with the interpretation of the prophecy or revelation. Like Daniel and the king’s seers. The king’s seers didn’t have God to see the truth. Daniel did and was able to see the future. And, there is an example of future seers in the Bible. No reason to think that the ancient apostles and prophets were not able to see our present.
I’m simply referring to what has been worn by popes. I’m not saying that means the pope is 666 or the anti-Christ. It’s possible as the Catholic Church is the counterfeit church of Jesus Christ.

Daniel was writing about Antiochus IV Epiphanies and his persecution of the Jews. He defiled the temple and tried to hellenized them.

No Mormon or Jehovah's Witness should call the Catholic church counterfeit. You're really a nasty piece of work.

The antichrist was conjured from the depths of hell and unleashed on the world by Rome in 325. Its a false substitute counterfeit Jesus that never existed except in the addled minds of the lost.

Cougarbear

The story about the four kings and Babylon is fiction.

Daniel is actually a figure from the Babylonian exile. In fact, he spends his entire life in Babylon. But the Book of Daniel attributed to him is actually written during the Maccabean revolt. Most scholars would say it's written about the year 165 BCE.
PBS: Public Broadcasting Service › pages › bdaniel
Book of Daniel - Apocalypticism Explained | Apocalypse! FRONTLINE | PBS

Daniel was writing about Antiochus IV Epiphanies and his persecution of the Jews. He defiled the temple and tried to hellenized them.

No Mormon or Jehovah's Witness should call the Catholic church counterfeit. You're really a nasty piece of work.
Daniel prophesied for the king about the future. It’s as simple as that.
We have to identify the anti-Christ and 666 to save people. It’s obviously the counterfeit to The Church of Jesus Christ:
1. Prophet and Apostles vs Pope and Cardinals
2. Melchizedek and Aaronic Priesthoods vs Strange Priesthoods of Franciscans and Jesuits…
3. Baptism for remission of those who can sin vs baptism for those unable to sin

I could go on but those are crucial ones

Cougarbear

The story about the four kings and Babylon is fiction.

Daniel is actually a figure from the Babylonian exile. In fact, he spends his entire life in Babylon. But the Book of Daniel attributed to him is actually written during the Maccabean revolt. Most scholars would say it's written about the year 165 BCE.
PBS: Public Broadcasting Service › pages › bdaniel
Book of Daniel - Apocalypticism Explained | Apocalypse! FRONTLINE | PBS
Scholars are secularists who attack God

Forum List

Back