Zone1 The anti-Christ is said to be Jewish

Ok, I admit it ... it's me.
Alrighty then. You are under arrest. Anything that you say can and will be used against you.

People have been looking to pin that title on anyone they don't like. Thanks for coming forward.

It will be taken into consideration when you are sentenced for your one and a half thousand year reign of unholy terror and unspeakable blasphemy and many many evil crimes against humanity.

What religion?

I worship an unknown God in Spirit and in truth. Its the religion of living beings, strange creatures

You can call it WTF.

Nobody on the board seems to understand you at all. I certainly don't. How do you worship in spirit and truth?

Nobody on the board seems to understand you at all. I certainly don't. How do you worship in spirit and truth?
Ok.

Lets say that a religious deceiver, a con man, came along and told me that for a nominal service charge I can set aside the Laws of God, worship Jesus as a trinity that diddled a virgin to become God in the flesh, and not die. My religion requires me to say, "Bullshit", and if they do not repent they must be cast out into the outer darkness where there is only wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Last edited:
Ok. Lets say that someone came along and told me that I can set aside the Law of God, worship Jesus as a trinity, God in the flesh, and not die. My religion requires me to say, "Bullshit", and if they do not repent the faithful must cast them out into darkness where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth

Not die? Everyone dies .

Not die? Everyone dies .

Adam and Eve did not die physical deaths even after they ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil even though God promised that they would die in the very day that they did it, but something did happen in the very day that they did it. Its the same thing that happened to you when you set aside the Law of God and first got down on your knees in the deranged and degrading worship of another human being decades ago. You died in that very day

Does that help? The loss of your soul, your sanity, is a death that not everyone experiences.

No one has ever been able to beguile me into doing that and so I am not dead and will never die.

Last edited:
You may be the anti-Christ as you don’t believe in Christ or God. At least according to your last comments.
Stop lying. I am a believer. I just do not believe in the absurd things that you profess to believe about God and Jesus. Its like you are waiting for the appearance of the big bad wolf. Capisci?

Care to clarify?

No. I'm still waiting to be pounced on, or was that just another idle threat of yours?
:flirtysmile4:

Stop lying. I am a believer. I just do not believe in the absurd things that you profess to believe about God and Jesus. Its like you are waiting for the appearance of the big bad wolf. Capisci?

No. I'm still waiting to be pounced on, or was that just another idle threat of yours?
:flirtysmile4:
So, you believe in fairy’s and goblins. I’m a professional pouncer. You don’t want any piece of me :stir:

Adam and Eve did not die physical deaths even after they ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil even though God promised that they would die in the very day that they did it, but something did happen in the very day that they did it. Its the same thing that happened to you when you set aside the Law of God and first got down on your knees in the deranged and degrading worship of another human being decades ago. You died in that very day

Does that help? The loss of your soul, your sanity, is a death that not everyone experiences.

No one has ever been able to beguile me into doing that and so I am not dead and will never die.

You must take Genesis literally.

this makes sense. Many in the Catholic Church say this is so. I believe one of the canonized (before V2) saints said this.. I believe it was Ann Catherine Emmerich

though I don't believe she is a canonized saint.. just a Blessed?

Anyhow, she says the anti-Christ will be born to a Jewish nun... whatever that is
You're in for a rude awakening

There are no Jewish nuns, but there is speculation that it might be a Jew. Others think it might be a Pope. The worldly pope we have now would be easily swayed. I do believe those who belong to Christ will be watching those events from the mezzanine...
I'll say first, I personally like most Catholics. They are sincere. But the popes ARE antichrist, and the people follow them blindly

"Why do you call me Lord, Lord, and do not the things I say."

Forum List

Back