Jewish does not equal Zionist

Anyone who attacks the Jews is an Islamo-fascist and an enemy of humanity. That's why Adolph, Joseph, and Hermann committed suicide. They knew what the good guys due to enemies of humanity.

Humanity is Humanity... don't matter the race, religion, or creed. But killing people ain't right... even if it is done by some of our hebrew brothers.

Maybe you should tell that to some of your brothers, because it appears that the most pressing lack of humanity comes from African Nations. Hell they make Little Kim from North Korea look like Mother Thersa!

This is where the Hamas terrorist fire their missiles from, largely civilian populated areas. They wanted the fight brought to the streets of their cities. Hamas knows that their most important war is the PR war. 1 dead Palestinian civilian is worth more to them than 1000 dead Israeli soldier!

7122d1238101757-see-were-missiles-from-gaza-are-fired-from-rocket-from-gaza.jpg

Dude, you need to calm down and take a tolerance pill or something cause that sh*t was f*cked up!
Funny how antisemites never seem to think antisemitism is bigotry. Funny how Blacks think of racism towards black people is the ONLY racism!

I'm a human being, I give a sh*t about other human beings being maimed and killed. I'm not a racist...
Unless its Jews getting maimed huh! You will cry foul about Cast Lead, but will remain idly and typically silent about the 4,000 Qassam Missiles and MORTARS that were fired from Gaza (where the Jews completely evacuated) over a 1 year span! The typical double standard of an antisemite!

I don't support Black Nationalism...
Glad to hear that, but you SHOULD still recognize the self-created ills of your own community! :(

and you shouldn't support Jewish Nationalism. It's all the same god damn thing.
I am not a Jewish Nationalism, but do support Israel against hypocrisy and double standards! Zimbabwae set up one of the most RACIST policies in the world in taking White farms away and just handing them to blacks! Allowing whites to be victimize by criminals and violence with absolutely no recourse or protection from the police, yet the world remains silent. Sudan has slaughter over quarter to a half million civilians and raped hundreds of thousands more and for the most part the world remains silent. Same with China's major human rights abuses, same with South Africa's hypocritical affirmative actions for the MAJORITY (how is that not a reverse apartheid type policy?), Myammar/Burma etc. Yet leftist antisemites, such as yourself, come out and say I care about human beings that is why I want to kill every Jews! Makes sense!

I get called an anti-semite one more time I'm gonna get angry. Racism is Racism no matter who's doing it against who. There's racism in the black community against white people... it's happens everywhere.

Jew getting killed is just as bad as a muslim getting killed. But I'm smart enough to realize who's the invader and who's the invaded.
Of course there's no reversing that sh*t now. Best thing to do is allow the palestinians to have their own State.

My own community? Which community, my racial community, my religious community, my geographical community, my national community, my ideological community?
See that's the whole damn problem with the world today... the only one that matters is the human community.

And I know about the bullsh*t going on in Africa, makes me glad I live in America.

Anyone who attacks the Jews is an Islamo-fascist and an enemy of humanity. That's why Adolph, Joseph, and Hermann committed suicide. They knew what the good guys due to enemies of humanity.

Humanity is Humanity... don't matter the race, religion, or creed. But killing people ain't right... even if it is done by some of our hebrew brothers.

Maybe you should tell that to some of your brothers, because it appears that the most pressing lack of humanity comes from African Nations. Hell they make Little Kim from North Korea look like Mother Thersa!

Yeah... I'll remember to bring that up at the next meeting.

Racism is racism no matter who's doing it.

But it isn't racism to defend yourself.

Lots of countries, includnig this one, secured their land by winning battles.

Do you have the same objection to the multitude of Arab countries in which I'm not even allowed to set foot or where they've persecuted my people?

you know, if you're even-handed and all...

as for being called an anti-semite, people can construe things that way if you aren't even-handed with regard to the above.

Gaza is the worlds largest open air prison camp.

Israel has built a wall surrounding over a million people and controls their food and water.

South Africia used basically the same tactics during apartheid.

Now Israel has legalized it's own version of apartheid against the Palestinian people.

Do you have the same objection to the multitude of Arab countries in which I'm not even allowed to set foot or where they've persecuted my people?

What a bunch of BS Jillian

Please name even ONE country that won't allow you to enter because of your religion?

not that i need to justify anything to a jew-hating holocaust denier, but

how 'bout saudi arabia?

Saudi tourism: No Jews please

dubai doesn't let you in with an Israeli passport....

Last edited:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/609713-post1.html

2200BC - Canaanites Period - Abraham in Land of Canaan. Egypt conquers and enslaves the Jewish People. WHO WERE ALSO IN THE LAND OF CANAAN!

1200 BC - Israelites take the scene after the exodus from Egypt.
During the conquest of Israel. The Israelis are the only tribe to make it out of that time period. All the other Canaanites are gone!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History...rael_and_Judah

1000 - 586 BC: Jewish Rule: in Land of Israel and Judah

722-586 BC: Assyrian Rule: Assyrians conquer Israel; Most Jews flee to the other Jewish Kingdom of Judah (Northern Israel)

586 - 539 BC: Babylonian Rule: Babylonians Conquer the 2nd Jewish kingdom (Judah) - Destroy the 1st temple and expel the Jews
Kingdom of Israel (united monarchy) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kingdom of Judah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

539 - 333 BC: Persian Rule, with nearly automous Jewish soverignty - Cyrus the Great conquered the Babylonians and let the Jews return to Israel and Judah. The 2nd temple was build and the Jews were free to practice their religion. Jews were self-rule as a satrapie of Persia. Ironically it was the Persians who reestablished Israel.

333-165 BC: Greek Rule - Alexander the Great conquered Israel, but the Israelites maintain semi self-rule, but much more limited than under the Persians!

165-63 BC: Jewish Golden Era - The Maccabean Revolt freed the Jews!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Rom...rael_and_Judah

63 BC - 333 AD: Roman Era:
This is the most critical time in the history of Israel and the for the Jews. The events in this era lead to the excile of the Jews, mainly throughout Europe, Russia and the Middle East (hence the reason the pre-1900 why there were so many Jews is Europe and Russia) and the mass extermination of Jews. It has been estimated that 2-2.5 million Jews were killed during this time. I saw a special on the history channel a while back that it the Roman-Jewish wars never happened that there could have been 200-300 million Jews in the world today.
- 63 BC - 4 AD: Herod the Great Rule (Jewish King) - The Jews ruled Israel (Judea) as as a a Roman Client King. They Jews had semi-automny.
Herod the Great - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
6 AD - 66 A: After Herod's death the Romans tightened their rule by establishing a Roman Procurator (Roman overlord) - who collected taxes.
66 AD The First Great Jewish Revolt! The Jews revolted against the Procurator placing a Pagan Statute on top of the 2nd Great Temple. It was disastrous for the Jews. 600,000-1,300,00 were killed. The first Jewish Dispora throughout the Middle East, Europe and Russia occurred. The 2nd Temple was destroyed. The Jews official lost their State.
First Jewish–Roman War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
70 AD - 132 AD: The Jews slowly came back to Israel
132 AD: The 2nd Jewish Revolt started and was successful in expelling the Romans
132 - 135 AD: Jewish Independent Israel
135 AD: Roman took their revenge and brutally destroyed the revolt. 580K Jews were killed. The remaining ones were further exciled throughout Europe, M.E. and Russia. More salt on the wounds the Romans changed name of Israel/Judea to Palestina (later Palestine) after the Israelite's long extinct enemy the Philistines.
Bar Kokhba revolt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
135-330 Rome Rule - Jews were completely exciled

330 AD - 614 AD: Byzantine Rule:
Jews were allowed to return and returned in numbers. There were occassional revolts, but the numbers increased.

614 - 619 AD: Jewish Rule. After an alliance with the Persians the Jews and Persians took Palestina.

619 - 625 AD: Persian Rule - Persian renigged and took Palestina as a colony, but Jews remained.

625 - 638 AD: Byzantine Rule - The Jews feeling betrayed by the Persian signed an alliance with the Byzantines in exchange for amnesty. After the Jews help the Byzantines expell the Persians, the Byzantines attacked the Jews killing many and exciling even more to Europe, Russian and the M.E.

638 - 1099 AD: Muslim Rule - Arab Crusades - The newly found Islamic religion went on a quest to rule the world. Look at all the places that the Arab Crusades hit (except Spain - because of the inquisition) and you will see a predominate Muslim country. However, the Jews were not exciled. At times they were presecuted, but they were able to remain and set up Jewish villages and communities.
Umayyad Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abbasid Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1099 - 1187 AD: Christian European Rule - The first crusade lead to the killing of nearly every Muslim, Jew and even Christian in Jerusalem. Mass-killings of Jews throughout Palestine and evern Europe.
Crusades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1187 - 1244 AD: Muslim Rule - Saladin conquered Jerusalem in 1187 and the rest Palestina by 1244
1244 - 1517 AD: Muslim Rule:

The Mamluks destroyed all towns on the flat coastal plains in order to rid the land of the Crusader presence and make sure it never returned. The main exceptions were Jaffa, Gaza, Lydda and Ramle. As a result of this, most trade with the west was curtailed. Due to the many earthquakes, the religious extremism and the black plague that hit during this era, the population dwindled to around 200,000 souls. It is during this period that the land began to have an indigenous Levantine Muslim majority and even in the traditional Jewish stronghold of Eastern Galilee, a new Jewish-Muslim culture began to develop.

1517-1919 AD: Turkish Rule
During the Turk's rule the population of Palestine was at its lowest! In the 1800s the Jews started to return and return in great numbers. The returned to great a majority in Jerusalem (including East Jerusalem.

Read Mark Twain's first hand accounts of Palestine at the time. He describes the tiny country as sparsely populated and a wasteland!

In 1516 the Ottoman Turks occupied Palestine. The country became part of the Ottoman Empire. Constantinople appointed local governors. Public works, including the city walls, were rebuilt in Jerusalem by Suleiman the Magnificent in 1537. An area around Tiberias was given to Don Joseph HaNasi for a Jewish enclave. Following the expulsions from Spain, the Jewish population of Palestine rose to around 25% (includes non-Ottoman citizens, excludes Bedouin) and regained its former stronghold of Eastern Galilee. That ended in 1660 when they were massacred at Safed and Jerusalem. During the reign of Dahar al Omar, Pasha of the Galilee, Jews from Ukraine began to resettle Tiberias.

Jewish immigration to Palestine, particularly to the "four sacred cities" (Jerusalem, Safed, Tiberias and Hebron) which already had significant Jewish communities, increased particularly towards the end of Ottoman rule

1917 - 1948: British Rule:
The British Manddate promised the lands to both the Palestinian Arab inhabitants and Jews in a parition plan. At this time Palestine/Israel also included Transjordan! During this time period the British put an embargo on Jewish immigration (none could come), but they put NO limits on Arab immigration. Arab immigration at this time was the largest since the beginning of the first Arab Caphiliates! In fact the majority of the so called Palestinians came during this White Paper periods!

Note: Starting at the turn of the century the Jews were already creating their own government within a government at the time, which included leaders, civil services, laws and police forces!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British...e_of_Palestine

1948 - Present: Jewish Rule
The Parition Plan was accepted by the Jews, but not the Arabs and War broke out in 1948-1949. With Egypt ruling over Gaza and Jordon ruling over West Bank. Although both countries had the power to grant the Palestinians an independent state, they never did. Then in the '67 after the six day war Israel acquired Gaza and the West Bank.

History of the Southern Levant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jewish history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History...Land_of_Israel

NOTES:
(1) The Palestine was given the name by the Romans nearly 500 years before Arab Crusades.
(2) It was an insult prior to 1948 to call an Arab in Palestine a Palestinian. It wasn't until after '67 the Palestinian Nationalism came about.
(3) There has NEVER been a country called Palestine!

I always support the Packers, cause I like them. .
Just another reason to think your a cocksucker! :razz:

Oh, now I'm angry... :mad:

Not to derail the crappy thread! But the Packers are inferior to the Bears in every aspect, but WR.

Forte > Grant
Cutler > Rodger
Hester, Knox, Bennet < Jenning, Driver
Bears OL > Packers OL
Olson > Packers TE
Bears D > Packers D

You chumps got lucky in the first game!

Gaza is the worlds largest open air prison camp.

Israel has built a wall surrounding over a million people and controls their food and water.

South Africia used basically the same tactics during apartheid.

Now Israel has legalized it's own version of apartheid against the Palestinian people.

Where are the deathly skinny people in Gaza! See the pictures, no Gazan is dying of starvation or even malnutrition. This is entirely because of ISRAEL!

Dude, you need to calm down and take a tolerance pill or something cause that sh*t was f*cked up!
Funny how antisemites never seem to think antisemitism is bigotry. Funny how Blacks think of racism towards black people is the ONLY racism!

Unless its Jews getting maimed huh! You will cry foul about Cast Lead, but will remain idly and typically silent about the 4,000 Qassam Missiles and MORTARS that were fired from Gaza (where the Jews completely evacuated) over a 1 year span! The typical double standard of an antisemite!

Glad to hear that, but you SHOULD still recognize the self-created ills of your own community! :(

and you shouldn't support Jewish Nationalism. It's all the same god damn thing.
I am not a Jewish Nationalism, but do support Israel against hypocrisy and double standards! Zimbabwae set up one of the most RACIST policies in the world in taking White farms away and just handing them to blacks! Allowing whites to be victimize by criminals and violence with absolutely no recourse or protection from the police, yet the world remains silent. Sudan has slaughter over quarter to a half million civilians and raped hundreds of thousands more and for the most part the world remains silent. Same with China's major human rights abuses, same with South Africa's hypocritical affirmative actions for the MAJORITY (how is that not a reverse apartheid type policy?), Myammar/Burma etc. Yet leftist antisemites, such as yourself, come out and say I care about human beings that is why I want to kill every Jews! Makes sense!

I get called an anti-semite one more time I'm gonna get angry. Racism is Racism no matter who's doing it against who. There's racism in the black community against white people... it's happens everywhere.

Jew getting killed is just as bad as a muslim getting killed. But I'm smart enough to realize who's the invader and who's the invaded.
Of course there's no reversing that sh*t now. Best thing to do is allow the palestinians to have their own State.

My own community? Which community, my racial community, my religious community, my geographical community, my national community, my ideological community?
See that's the whole damn problem with the world today... the only one that matters is the human community.

And I know about the bullsh*t going on in Africa, makes me glad I live in America.

Palis were offered a state, you racist.
They declined. They have an autonomous area. The first thing that happened was that Hamas dragged Fatah officials out of their offices and machine gunned them in the street.
Who can live with a "state" like that next door? Abbas had to flee to the West Bank for his life. He still doesn't control the Gaza.

Please name even ONE country that won't allow you to enter because of your religion?

how 'bout saudi arabia?

dubai doesn't let you in with an Israeli passport
I thought you were an American Jillian?

In your orginal statement you said that they wouldn't let "YOU" in because of your religion.

That is not true.

They only refuse to let "Israeli" citizens into their country.

how 'bout saudi arabia?

dubai doesn't let you in with an Israeli passport
I thought you were an American Jillian?

In your orginal statement you said that they wouldn't let "YOU" in because of your religion.

That is not true.

They only refuse to let "Israeli" citizens into their country.

Lying again, I see.
Saudi doesn't let Jews in. It won't let Christians practice Christianity on their soil either. I wouldn't be surprised if some countries won't let you in with an Israeli stamp on your passport.
I'd like to see one statement from you that was actually truthful. For once. The truth shall set you free, motherfucker.

Palestine is a made up name and never existed. It aint' sports that is history.

Just curious. Where do you suppose the Jewish Race came from? No matter what your answer, we would have to evict people from some country to give them a homeland now wouldn't we?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YEA! Primary sources like 17th century maps ARE ANTI SEMITES!!!!!

WOW.

And, per the OT the jews came from EGYPT. Canaan ring a fucking bell, dingbat? Say, THAT sure didn't set up a pattern, did it?

:rofl:

So the Jews have claim to Egypt? We should kickt the E...g..y..p...t...ions out.... ahhhh crap:cuckoo:

vagabonds don't have claim to anywhere. But, a question was asked and I answered it. I DARE you to suggest that I'm being untruthful, you fucking Egyptian slave.

What has Israel done to Iran?

What has Iran done to Isreal?

They've been up front about their activities, yet Isreal hasn't signed the Non-Nuclear Proliferation Treaty and refuses UN inspections. What are they hiding?

Has Israel repeatedly called for the anhilation of the entire Muslim world?

well, at least in the part that you think was given to you by a burning bush!

oh, and IRAN too... and Iraq. I'm sure Saudi Arabia is next on the ole zionist list.

Forum List

Back