Jewish does not equal Zionist

I would say it is more the case that attacking Israel is considered a socially-acceptable proxy for attacking Jews and Judaism. It isn't that every criticism of Israel is unfounded (I've made plenty myself) but it is often a cover for anti-semitism. As we've seen here on these boards.

mdn2000 the the Grand Wizard just called.

He said you are the guest speaker at the Klan meeting tomorrow night. :lol:

gee, you finally responded to one of my posts, I wish you would of responded with an educated response instead of a flame but you have run from every fact I have posted so I expect as much as you.

Fact is you prove over and over you know nothing of anything you post in reference too.

When confronted with fact,

If I ever see You post a FACT

I promise I will respond. .:eusa_angel:

So I have never posted a fact and you will only respond to me if I post a fact, so that makes you a hypocrite, you responded to me once already, if I never post facts and you will only respond to a fact what did you just respond to, a fact or are you just a simple liar.

So I have never posted a fact and you will only respond to me if I post a fact, so that makes you a hypocrite, you responded to me once already, if I never post facts and you will only respond to a fact what did you just respond to, a fact or are you just a simple liar.

Does anyone have a "babble to english" translation book???

So I can read what mdn2000 is trying to say???? :confused:

Does anyone have a "babble to english" translation book???

So I can read what mdn2000 is trying to say???? :confused:

I will tell you exactly what I am saying, you are a hypocrite, you tell me the grand wizard is calling, that is the same as calling me a racist, that make you a bigot and scum.

I am married to an African woman. Who the fuck are you to tell me the Grand Wizard is calling based on a fact a posted.

Sunni, who the fuck are you, you dont answer any of my posts where I point out you know nothing and so you in your little pea brain get pissed so you grasp onto one post I make about Africa which you know nothing about to make an ugly remark. You are a coward hiding behind a keyboard, Sunni has been unable to respond to every post I make that shows facts that prove Sunni is a moron who can only post lies so Sunni calls a man who is married to an African woman a racist.

Its a shame men cannot be men is it not.

Sunni does not have the intelligence nor the intellect to support Sunni's posts so Sunni resorts to the ugliest human behaviour, Sunni shows me how ordinary Germans became Nazis and murdered defensless babies. Its called bigotry. A bigot is dangerous, bigots are the worst of all human kind, worst than anyone who ever belonged to the KKK, bigotry is the worst human traight.

Just curious Sunni, which city do you live in, I live in Hemet California on East Benton rd, 34900 east benton rd to be exact.

Where do you live Sunni?

Why is it that attacking the Isreali state is seen as an attack on the Jewish religion and race?

Because if you attack the idea of Jesus Christ to Christians, you're attacking a central idea to Christianity -- an idea that without, Christianity would fail to exist. Same thing for Judaism -- Israel is the central idea to Judaism. All of the prophets worked hard to make sure their followers lived inside of Judaism -- many people died trying to reach Israel. Trying to reach and setup a kingdom in Israel or trying to maintain an existing kingdom in Israel are talked about in nearly every single chapter of the Torah and "Old Testament."

I completely agree.

Israel is also in almost every jewish prayer.

Israel is central to judaism.

The blacks were considered non-citizens of South Africia with no rights also.

And fenced off in large open air prison camps with no freedom of movement, while surrounded by guards.

Apartheid in South Africia differs very little from Israeli apartheid.

So Blacks in So Africa got to organize their own political parties, vote in national elections, and seat representatives in the parliament?

No, of course not you fucking moron liar. But Arabs can in Israel.
My mistake

I see now that Israel is a paradise for the arabs and Palestinian people.

They should be thankful that the Zionists allow them food and water.

Also, the wall they are locked behind is really for their own protection.

Ya know, all the wild animals and such.

Plus, as a bonus, Israel provides around the clock security.

Yes, Israel is a real humanitarian state.

What I don't understand is; Nazi Germany accommodated the Jews in much the same way.

But the ungrateful Jews do nothing but talk bad about them!!!

Go figure :doubt:

They can go back to their home state of jordan and leave Israel?

If you're referring to the Arabs. Then maybe you'll be willing to give up your home to the Native Americans and once again go back to Europe? :eusa_eh:

The ghost of every dead Canaanite and Pali whose death paid the price of your punchline just laughed at your joke, Cmike!

better yet, send everyone who moved in during the creation of Isreal back to Europe.

Or Africa, which is where we technically all came from. The amount of hypocrisy never ends when it comes to this topic.

The idea that the land of Israel belongs to anyone relies on a holy book. Now, if you're going to accept what that holy book says on that topic. Then you must accept what it says on other topics. For example, The Old Testament talks about if you rape a single woman, you have to marry her and give the family fifty pieces of silver.

Last edited:

If you're referring to the Arabs. Then maybe you'll be willing to give up your home to the Native Americans and once again go back to Europe? :eusa_eh:

No comparison.

Before Israel became Israel. Palestine was a british colony. Before that it was part of the Ottomon Empire.

If you want to go way back and determine who had it first it was the jews.

No comparison.

Before Israel became Israel. Palestine was a british colony. Before that it was part of the Ottomon Empire.

According to whom? Unless you were around back then, you have no idea who was there first.

And yes, there is quite the comparison. Before the U.S. became the U.S. we were a British Colony, and before that it was the Native Americans.

No comparison.

According to whom? Unless you were around back then, you have no idea who was there first.

And yes, there is quite the comparison. Before the U.S. became the U.S. we were a British Colony, and before that it was the Native Americans.

Ah I see.

The difference is that when the jews first came to Israel, they physically bought the land from the individual arab owners.

The UN then gave Israel their land.

Five arab countries then launched an unprovoked war to wipe out Israel. They were the aggresors. They lost. They lost the land. They need to get over it.

Ah I see.

The difference is that when the jews first came to Israel, they physically bought the land from the individual arab owners.

Five arab countries then launched an unprovoked war to wipe out Israel. They were the aggresors. They lost. They lost the land. They need to get over it.

Lost the land? It was called the U.S. and the U.K. especially cutting up the Middle East like a piece of cake without thinking of the consequences. They only bought the land from some of the individual arab owners.

The land that is currently Israel belongs to no one. So that means the Israelis do not have the right to push out whomever they like simply because they feel it's their land. The Palis who live in Israel have just as much right to live there as do the Jews.

Ah I see.

Lost the land? It was called the U.S. and the U.K. especially cutting up the Middle East like a piece of cake without thinking of the consequences. They only bought the land from some of the individual arab owners.

The land that is currently Israel belongs to no one. So that means the Israelis do not have the right to push out whomever they like simply because they feel it's their land. The Palis who live in Israel have just as much right to live there as do the Jews.

The land in 1948 belonged to Israel as per the UN resolution.

The five arab countries lost more land because of their aggresive, and barbaric, push to wipe Israel from the map.

They were the aggresors, they have no moral right to cry about lost land after they were the ones who made the unprovoked attack.

The land in 1948 belonged to Israel as per the UN resolution.

The five arab countries lost more land because of their aggresive, and barbaric, push to wipe Israel from the map.

They were the aggresors, they have no moral right to cry about lost land after they were the ones who made the unprovoked attack.

Again, the UN cut up the Middle East like a cake without thinking of the consequences. Yes, that land is now Israel. However, just because it is Israel does not give a country a right to push out whomever they like for no good reason. That goes against what the UN stands for.

Hey dogshit you do realize that the vast majority of Palestinians came immigrated during the White Page era of British! As Mark Twain testified to Palestine being a sparsely populated wasteland!

Forum List

Back