Jewish does not equal Zionist

What has Iran done to Isreal?

They've been up front about their activities, yet Isreal hasn't signed the Non-Nuclear Proliferation Treaty and refuses UN inspections. What are they hiding?
:confused: Israel, as a non-signatory state, has zero obligations under the NPT, and thus zero obligations for any IAEA inspections.

BTW, Israel had nukes before the NPT even came on line.

Well that makes me feel a sh*t load safer.
It wasn't my intent to make you feel anything. It was my intent to demonstrate that Israel has no obligations to the IAEA as Israel is not a signatory state to the NPT, as you seemed to think they did. Now you know.

Why is it that attacking the Isreali state is seen as an attack on the Jewish religion and race?

BULLSHIT!!! Antisemites know its not PC to come out and say hell I'm an antisemite, much the same way the white supremacists now try to say they are just white separatists! Anti-zionism is just a PC mask for antisemitism. Criticizing the State of Israel is not wrong in many cases, but 90% of the time its a front for one's antisemitism!

Hey smokey, if you are going to start are a thread about Israel, you might want to learn how to spell the country's name!

Last edited:
:confused: Israel, as a non-signatory state, has zero obligations under the NPT, and thus zero obligations for any IAEA inspections.

BTW, Israel had nukes before the NPT even came on line.

It wasn't my intent to make you feel anything. It was my intent to demonstrate that Israel has no obligations to the IAEA as Israel is not a signatory state to the NPT, as you seemed to think they did. Now you know.

I said they hadn't signed the non-nuclear proliferation treaty... when did I say they did?

Why is it that attacking the Isreali state is seen as an attack on the Jewish religion and race?

BULLSHIT!!! Antisemites know its not PC to come out and say hell I'm an antisemite, much the same way the white supremacists now try to say they are just white separatists! Anti-zionism is just a PC mask for antisemitism. Criticizing the State of Israel is not wrong in many cases, but 90% of the time its a front for one's antisemitism!

Let me ease your fears and tell you right out... there is no way in hell I'm a white supremacist.

Let me ease your fears and tell you right out... there is no way in hell I'm a white supremacist.

I actually already knew that.

Who are you talking about?:eusa_eh:

Sunni Asshole. Every word off his computer is a lie, including "and" and "the."

Oh, well I can't comment on that. Seems like an alright guy to me.

he generally bonds with the anti-semites and terrorist supporters. i'm sure you'll be fast friends.

personally, i think he's a pretend muslim and hangs out on stormfront. but hey... you can pick any playmates you want.

I actually already knew that.

What clued you in first, the fact that I was black, or the fact that I'm too damn awesome. :D

Sunni Asshole. Every word off his computer is a lie, including "and" and "the."

he generally bonds with the anti-semites and terrorist supporters. i'm sure you'll be fast friends.

personally, i think he's a pretend muslim and hangs out on stormfront. but hey... you can pick any playmates you want.

Well if he's from stormfront he can kiss my ass... but I don't take anybodies word for anything until I've researched it myself.

I said they hadn't signed the non-nuclear proliferation treaty... when did I say they did?
You didn't. You DID say that Israel has not allowed UN inspections in context of nuclear weapons. As UN inspections are an obligation under the NPT, it seemed like a nonsensical point for you to make.

Well if he's from stormfront he can kiss my ass... but I don't take anybodies word for anything until I've researched it myself.

totally fair. but he's said before he posts on stormfront. feel free to ask him. if he actually tells the truth, then you'll know.

you should also know that your friend doesn't believe the holocaust happened.

You didn't. You DID say that Israel has not allowed UN inspections in context of nuclear weapons. As UN inspections are an obligation under the NPT, it seemed like a nonsensical point for you to make.

Oh, well I was just extensuating the point...

It is always funny that its the worthless antisemites that questions this!

See who will come to your defense: Sunni, Shogun, Sweet Willy, Cunticious and Eots!

Maybe blacks should worry about blacks, because if you haven't noticed every intercity in America where Blacks dominated are plagued with crime, violence, drugs, murder, gangs, poverty and fatherless children; EVERY African nation is plagued by mass rape, genocide, corruption, poverty, famine and inhumanity! Maybe ya blacks such look improving yourselves first before you critize anyone!

It is always funny that its the worthless antisemites that questions this!

See who will come to your defense: Sunni, Shogun, Sweet Willy, Cunticious and Eots!

Maybe blacks should worry about blacks, because if you haven't noticed every intercity in America where Blacks dominated are plagued with crime, violence, drugs, murder, gangs, poverty and fatherless children; EVERY African nation is plagued by mass rape, genocide, corruption, poverty, famine and inhumanity! Maybe ya blacks such look improving yourselves first before you critize anyone!

Dude, you need to calm down and take a tolerance pill or something cause that sh*t was f*cked up!

I'm a human being, I give a sh*t about other human beings being maimed and killed. I'm not a racist... I don't support Black Nationalism... and you shouldn't support Jewish Nationalism. It's all the same god damn thing.

Dude, you need to calm down and take a tolerance pill or something cause that sh*t was f*cked up!

I'm a human being, I give a sh*t about other human beings being maimed and killed. I'm not a racist... I don't support Black Nationalism... and you shouldn't support Jewish Nationalism. It's all the same god damn thing.

or maybe you should understand that most of the same people who hate me for what i am, hate you for what you are.

and on a final note, most of the people who've felt this should be their first and foremost issue...and the one with which they introduce themselves, haven't exactly been friends to jews.

Last edited:

or maybe you should understand that most of the same people who hate me for what i am, hate you for what you are.

I've learned to not make it about race, to not give them the satisfaction of group competition.

Racism isn't exactly popular anymore, that's at least a good thing.

I've learned to not make it about race, to not give them the satisfaction of group competition.

but ignoring what they are, and feeding into it isn't the answer either.

and yes, racism not being popular is a good thing.

now when that happens vis a vis anti-semitism......

but ignoring what they are, and feeding into it isn't the answer either.

and yes, racism not being popular is a good thing.

now when that happens vis a vis anti-semitism......

Anti-Semetism ain't popular either... the Nazi's aren't exactly heralded as hero's around the world.

And I ain't feeding into anybody. I stand for what I believe in... regardless of anybody elses opinion.

Hey GHook, when did you join thee Klan? :lol:

Forum List

Back