Jewish does not equal Zionist

as for "apartheid", the arabs living in Israel and who have full rights of citizenship (except they get to opt out of the military) prove you a liar.

and you can't be apartheid against NON-CITIZENS. you do understand they aren't citizens, right?

You are correct, but the Israelis tightly control immigration so that the Arabs can never achieve any real political power. Which only makes sense, because the entire goal of Zionism is to have a state mutually exclusive to one race/religion. You can't argue that their political goals aren't racist in nature however, since it quite openly is racist. I think that the racism element comes into play when it is said Israel practices apartheid.
Arab votes decided key issues in the Knesset.

What race does the Israeli state want to make exclusive?

You are on watch here. Either you are grossly misinformed or you're lying through your teeth.

The 28th Zionist Congress, meeting in Jerusalem 1968 adopted the following as their cause:

The foundations of Zionism are:

1. The unity of the Jewish people, its bond to its historic homeland Eretz Yisrael, and the centrality of the State of Israel and Jerusalem, its capital, in the life of the nation;

2. Aliyah to Israel from all countries and the effective integration of all immigrants into Israeli Society.

3. Strengthening Israel as a Jewish, Zionist and democratic state and shaping it as an exemplary society with a unique moral and spiritual character, marked by mutual respect for the multi-faceted Jewish people, rooted in the vision of the prophets, striving for peace and contributing to the betterment of the world.

4. Ensuring the future and the distinctiveness of the Jewish people by furthering Jewish, Hebrew and Zionist education, fostering spiritual and cultural values and teaching Hebrew as the national language;

5. Nurturing mutual Jewish responsibility, defending the rights of Jews as individuals and as a nation, representing the national Zionist interests of the Jewish people, and struggling against all manifestations of anti-Semitism;

6. Settling the country as an expression of practical Zionism.

Definitions of Zionism by Zionists and Jews

It doesn't get any more clear cut than that.

Am I still "grossly missinformed" or lying?

The 28th Zionist Congress, meeting in Jerusalem 1968 adopted the following as their cause:

The foundations of Zionism are:

1. The unity of the Jewish people, its bond to its historic homeland Eretz Yisrael, and the centrality of the State of Israel and Jerusalem, its capital, in the life of the nation;

2. Aliyah to Israel from all countries and the effective integration of all immigrants into Israeli Society.

3. Strengthening Israel as a Jewish, Zionist and democratic state and shaping it as an exemplary society with a unique moral and spiritual character, marked by mutual respect for the multi-faceted Jewish people, rooted in the vision of the prophets, striving for peace and contributing to the betterment of the world.

4. Ensuring the future and the distinctiveness of the Jewish people by furthering Jewish, Hebrew and Zionist education, fostering spiritual and cultural values and teaching Hebrew as the national language;

5. Nurturing mutual Jewish responsibility, defending the rights of Jews as individuals and as a nation, representing the national Zionist interests of the Jewish people, and struggling against all manifestations of anti-Semitism;

6. Settling the country as an expression of practical Zionism.

Definitions of Zionism by Zionists and Jews

It doesn't get any more clear cut than that.

Am I still "grossly missinformed" or lying?

So what race are you talking about? Answer the question?

as for "apartheid", the arabs living in Israel and who have full rights of citizenship (except they get to opt out of the military) prove you a liar.

and you can't be apartheid against NON-CITIZENS. you do understand they aren't citizens, right?

You are correct, but the Israelis tightly control immigration so that the Arabs can never achieve any real political power. Which only makes sense, because the entire goal of Zionism is to have a state mutually exclusive to one race/religion. You can't argue that their political goals aren't racist in nature however, since it quite openly is racist. I think that the racism element comes into play when it is said Israel practices apartheid.

You can twist them with the best. Who the fuck are you to state another countries immigration policies! Every Israeli Arab has the SAME rights that Jews have except they have the OPTION of not serving in the military. Israel is intended to be a sanctuary against worthless antisemites like yourself! Therefore they are going to be selective in their immigration, nevertheless they have NOT expell any of their Israel Arabs after the '48 war! There goal is a sanctuary for Jews and that requires a Jewish majority! you Apartheid claim is as baseless as you are clueless!

make however many excuses you need to, ya grand dragon of the JJJ.

The blacks were considered non-citizens of South Africia with no rights also.

And fenced off in large open air prison camps with no freedom of movement, while surrounded by guards.

Apartheid in South Africia differs very little from Israeli apartheid.

So Blacks in So Africa got to organize their own political parties, vote in national elections, and seat representatives in the parliament?

No, of course not you fucking moron liar. But Arabs can in Israel.
My mistake

I see now that Israel is a paradise for the arabs and Palestinian people.

They should be thankful that the Zionists allow them food and water.

Also, the wall they are locked behind is really for their own protection.

Ya know, all the wild animals and such.

Plus, as a bonus, Israel provides around the clock security.

Yes, Israel is a real humanitarian state.

What I don't understand is; Nazi Germany accommodated the Jews in much the same way.

But the ungrateful Jews do nothing but talk bad about them!!!

Go figure :doubt:

At last, words of truth.
Yes, however sarcastic you meant it, Arabs living under Israeli rule have more money and better health than those living under Arab rule. This is a fact.

But Nazi Germany hardly did the same. A fact you well know.
But nice try, motherfucker.

Nazi Germany = murder, torture, racism, apartheid, consentration camps, etc.

Zionist Israel = murder, torture, racism, apartheid, consentration camps, etc.

Yes, I clearly see the difference Rabbi :doubt:

Nazi Germany = murder, torture, racism, apartheid, consentration camps, etc.

Zionist Israel = murder, torture, racism, apartheid, consentration camps, etc.

Yes, I clearly see the difference Rabbi :doubt:

I doubt you clearly see your putz except when you stand on a mirror.

You can twist them with the best. Who the fuck are you to state another countries immigration policies! Every Israeli Arab has the SAME rights that Jews have except they have the OPTION of not serving in the military. Israel is intended to be a sanctuary against worthless antisemites like yourself! Therefore they are going to be selective in their immigration, nevertheless they have NOT expell any of their Israel Arabs after the '48 war! There goal is a sanctuary for Jews and that requires a Jewish majority! you Apartheid claim is as baseless as you are clueless!

Uh...when did I ever say there is anything wrong with their immigration policy? They are their own country, and can do whatever they want, I was simply stating what it is. I can't blame them for not allowing mass immigration of Arabs into their country. Where the fuck do you come off calling me an "anti-semite"?
Judging from your own highligted words above you do agree with me somewhat.

EDIT: Ah I see what kind of moron I am dealing with here:
Anti-zionism = anti-semitism 95% of the time!

Last edited:
Why would massive amounts of Arabs want to leave the country they live in to move to Israel, its simple, they can be free in Israel.

Of course as small as Israel is and large as the rest of the Arab world is how come you dumb asses dont ask why would they want to live in such a smaill area. Why dont you dumb asses ask yourself whats wrong with where they live, why are they not happy in their present homes and country. Dont try that dumb ass reply with me "cuz its their homeland", thats like saying someone in Los Angeles would never move from their homeland to a foreign place like San Diego. Living a few miles from Israel is basically living in your homeland.

Anyhow its amazing how uneducated people are, anyone who actually knows history knows the Arabs always had a better life living with jews.

I just met a man from Israel, he called himself a MOSLEM Palestinian, very nice man, who runs a BBQ joint, the guy cooks pig. i asked him what the problem is, he said it was not the Jews, he said it was people trying to gain political power who use the people like himself as pawns.

Another Liberal legacy, problems in the middle east.

The blacks were considered non-citizens of South Africia with no rights also.

And fenced off in large open air prison camps with no freedom of movement, while surrounded by guards.

Apartheid in South Africia differs very little from Israeli apartheid.

The blacks had a better life under Apartheid. Much more freedom as well.

mdn2000 the the Grand Wizard just called.

He said you are the guest speaker at the Klan meeting tomorrow night. :lol:

gee, you finally responded to one of my posts, I wish you would of responded with an educated response instead of a flame but you have run from every fact I have posted so I expect as much as you.

Fact is you prove over and over you know nothing of anything you post in reference too.

When confronted with fact, Sunni can only resort to low, disgusting, demonizing. Your comment here is only a reflection of your inability to respond to all my posts showing your ignorance and hatred in your posts.

Thanks for validating all my posts which show you know nothing of Palestinians and Israel.

Hopefully they will move to burn a cross on your front lawn, you lying piece of shit.

Why do you want to act like that Rabbi?

I am against the KKK and the Aryan Nation.

They are anti-semitic organizations.

And I am totally opposed to anti-semitism and racism of any kind. :cool:

You regularly cruise anti semitic websights. You express opinions commonly expressed by anti-semites. You engage in stereotyping typical of anti-semites.
Do you honestly think that somehow you aren't an anti-semite??

mdn2000 the the Grand Wizard just called.

He said you are the guest speaker at the Klan meeting tomorrow night. :lol:

gee, you finally responded to one of my posts, I wish you would of responded with an educated response instead of a flame but you have run from every fact I have posted so I expect as much as you.

Fact is you prove over and over you know nothing of anything you post in reference too.

When confronted with fact,

If I ever see You post a FACT

I promise I will respond. .:eusa_angel:

Hopefully they will move to burn a cross on your front lawn, you lying piece of shit.

You regularly cruise anti semitic websights. You express opinions commonly expressed by anti-semites. You engage in stereotyping typical of anti-semites.
Rabbi, you are a typical Zionist Jew.

Everything and anything is anti-semitic

Mailman is late: He is anti-semitic

Cable guy is late: He is anti-semitic

Clerk at store doesn't say hello: anti-semitic

Car runs Stop sign and almost hits you: driver is anti-semitic

Forgot to include fries at drive thru at McDonalds: definatly anti-semitic

Rabbi, you are a typical Zionist Jew.

Everything and anything is anti-semitic

Mailman is late: He is anti-semitic

Cable guy is late: He is anti-semitic

Clerk at store doesn't say hello: anti-semitic

Car runs Stop sign and almost hits you: driver is anti-semitic

Forgot to include fries at drive thru at McDonalds: definatly anti-semitic

And you are the typical anti semite. The Jew is like this. The Jew is like that. The Jew controls media, banking, government, etc etc.
It is filthy and disgusting and is the stock in trade of filthy and disgusting people like yourself from time immemorial.
Your protestations are a joke.

Wow. In any normal forum of public discourse you'd be banned.
Since that won thappen I will have to make a personal ban.
Bye Bye, Asshole.

Why is it that attacking the Isreali state is seen as an attack on the Jewish religion and race?

Because if you attack the idea of Jesus Christ to Christians, you're attacking a central idea to Christianity -- an idea that without, Christianity would fail to exist. Same thing for Judaism -- Israel is the central idea to Judaism. All of the prophets worked hard to make sure their followers lived inside of Judaism -- many people died trying to reach Israel. Trying to reach and setup a kingdom in Israel or trying to maintain an existing kingdom in Israel are talked about in nearly every single chapter of the Torah and "Old Testament."

Forum List

Back