Jewish does not equal Zionist

and on a final note, most of the people who've felt this should be their first and foremost issue...and the one with which they introduce themselves, haven't exactly been friends to jews.
As for me; I am a friend of the Jews and dislike anti-semetic people.

But I DO oppose Israel and the Zionist pukes who rule it. :evil:

Anyone who attacks the Jews is an Islamo-fascist and an enemy of humanity. That's why Adolph, Joseph, and Hermann committed suicide. They knew what the good guys due to enemies of humanity.

what is it? Like, 50 shekels or something?

Israel didn't "invade" Palestine. Israel, the modern country, received the land from the UN in a partition, one promised by the British in the Balfour Declaration. There was no "invasion" except by Arab countries surrounding it in 1948 and after.

Well that's alright then, I'll just get a partition from the UN saying I own half of Canada. When I tell everyone to leave their homes I'll assure them it's not an invasion.
Knock yourself out there, nappy-haired boy.

This is a perfect example of the fact that jews are no more or less capable of racism than Southerners and Germans.

ironic given the standard issue Scarlet A reaction, really. But, I find, there are many ironies that soil zionism.

because when people use revisionist history to claim that israel somehow evicted others from their homes, a) they're lying; b) they tend to excuse terrorism and think if israel defends itself it's an affront to humanity; c) when pushed far enough, they generally get to something stupid like "israel should be in utah".

but mostly because....

Contemporary Global Anti-Semitism:A Report Provided to the United States Congress

oh...and thinking zionist is a dirty word... generally tells people someone is an anti-semite.

Yeah... I'm a racist because I don't think Isreal should be killing Palestinians. Sometimes I wonder about this world...
Are you OK with Palestinians killing Israelis? Because if Palestinians quit killing Israelis they wouldn't have anything to worry about.

well, you know, except for being purged from their homeland and becoming second class citizens in a nation which overtly wants to favor a specific ethnicity. In america this is a bad thing. In israel...

Um, last I checked it wasn't Hitler that was murdering the Jews. It was Germans.

Um, last I checked. NO

What kind of history are you reading? The Jews didn't just walk into a bunch of brand new empty houses that sprang up when they came in 1948.

There were no empty houses. There wasn't anything. Whatever structures were around were abandoned by the Palestinians, who themselves had passed into the country in the 1920s and 1930s.

:rofl:

yea... palis just *POOF* disappeared like Roanoke! had NOTHING to do with an influx of jews and the total usurping of their homes for the sake of creating a JEWISH nation.. nope.

:lol:

the things people say... sheesh..

It sure is a shame. And you don't suppose there is enough room in 50 countries to house a few of their own?

You've got to stop thinking of it like sports. See, I always support the Packers, cause I like them. But you don't always support Isreal just because they're Jewish. If the Muslims had did what Isreal did in invading palestine, I'd be pissed at them too.

Palestine is a made up name and never existed. It aint' sports that is history.

Just curious. Where do you suppose the Jewish Race came from? No matter what your answer, we would have to evict people from some country to give them a homeland now wouldn't we?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YEA! Primary sources like 17th century maps ARE ANTI SEMITES!!!!!

WOW.

And, per the OT the jews came from EGYPT. Canaan ring a fucking bell, dingbat? Say, THAT sure didn't set up a pattern, did it?

Yeah... I'm a racist because I don't think Isreal should be killing Palestinians. Sometimes I wonder about this world...

no...perhaps you're an anti-semite because you're ok with palestinians killing israelis.

I sure don't see a single post of his where he's stated anything about being OK with palis killing jews. Funny, you've had this same problem with putting words in other peoples mouths before, jillybean. Perhaps you can spare me the martyr complex and cite your source.

9-11 wasn't killing civilians

daily car bombings and restaurant bombings of innocent civilians

rockets fired at civilan towns

That aint killing civilians?:cuckoo:

It is killing civilians... but you got to look to the root of the problem. You ain't going to stop terrorism if you keep doing the same thing yourself. It's like the Hatfeild and McCoys.

What has Israel done to Iran?

besides try every trick in the book to sic America on Iran and threaten to pounce at every news cycle just to rattle a sabre?

no...perhaps you're an anti-semite because you're ok with palestinians killing israelis.

i never said i was. I'm an advocate of non-violence thank you very much... Taking people's words out of context is the first sign of a weak argument.

i took nothing out of context. "nonviolence" is lovely when you're not under attack.

How many missile attacks does israel have to take before retaliating? It took 3,000....

How many would you let your wife and children live through before you'd want your government to respond?

two shots one kill, jill. Own it.

Why is it that attacking the Isreali state is seen as an attack on the Jewish religion and race?

It is always funny that its the worthless antisemites that questions this!

See who will come to your defense: Sunni, Shogun, Sweet Willy, Cunticious and Eots!

Maybe blacks should worry about blacks, because if you haven't noticed every intercity in America where Blacks dominated are plagued with crime, violence, drugs, murder, gangs, poverty and fatherless children; EVERY African nation is plagued by mass rape, genocide, corruption, poverty, famine and inhumanity! Maybe ya blacks such look improving yourselves first before you critize anyone!

We can't all be blank check writing, good lil goyim, nose job. hell, I don't even have to elaborate because the remainder of your post pretty much illustrates how being jewish doesn't keep you from being an ironic racist bastard.

It's funny watching your kind unravel.

Dude, you need to calm down and take a tolerance pill or something cause that sh*t was f*cked up!

I'm a human being, I give a sh*t about other human beings being maimed and killed. I'm not a racist... I don't support Black Nationalism... and you shouldn't support Jewish Nationalism. It's all the same god damn thing.

or maybe you should understand that most of the same people who hate me for what i am, hate you for what you are.

and on a final note, most of the people who've felt this should be their first and foremost issue...and the one with which they introduce themselves, haven't exactly been friends to jews.

I'm a friend of EQUALITY, jill. do you want to admit that you would never live in a CAUCASIAN AMERICA like you insist non-jews live in a JEWISH ISRAEL? You would not stand to live here like you rationalize palis live there, Jill. Nor should you. Nor should they. You have the credibility of every white hand that slapped a congratulatory gesture on the back of Emmet Till's killers.

Well if he's from stormfront he can kiss my ass... but I don't take anybodies word for anything until I've researched it myself.

Yes, I visit stormfront about one a month, but Jillian calls that hanging around.

(Jillian the zionist loves to try and make me look bad because I don't like Israel)

I like to see what they are up to over there.

Plus, they have some pretty interesting posts on military, history, and political subjects.

But, since I am a muslim and married to a black woman.

I doubt they would let me join their aryan club :lol:

Last edited:
Well if he's from stormfront he can kiss my ass... but I don't take anybodies word for anything until I've researched it myself.

Yes, I visit stormfront about one a month, but Jillian calls that hanging around.

(Jillian loves to try and make me look bad because I don't like Israel)

I like to see what they are up to over there.

Plus, they have some pretty interesting posts on military, history, and political subjects.

But, since I am a muslim and married to a black woman.

I doubt they would let me join :lol:

Well I suppose that's understandable. But I wouldn't give no credence to those ignorant bitches... no way in hell.

You've got to stop thinking of it like sports. See, I always support the Packers, cause I like them. But you don't always support Isreal just because they're Jewish. If the Muslims had did what Isreal did in invading palestine, I'd be pissed at them too.

Palestine is a made up name and never existed. It aint' sports that is history.

Just curious. Where do you suppose the Jewish Race came from? No matter what your answer, we would have to evict people from some country to give them a homeland now wouldn't we?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YEA! Primary sources like 17th century maps ARE ANTI SEMITES!!!!!

WOW.

And, per the OT the jews came from EGYPT. Canaan ring a fucking bell, dingbat? Say, THAT sure didn't set up a pattern, did it?

So the Jews have claim to Egypt? We should kickt the E...g..y..p...t...ions out.... ahhhh crap:cuckoo:

It is killing civilians... but you got to look to the root of the problem. You ain't going to stop terrorism if you keep doing the same thing yourself. It's like the Hatfeild and McCoys.

What has Israel done to Iran?

What has Iran done to Isreal?

They've been up front about their activities, yet Isreal hasn't signed the Non-Nuclear Proliferation Treaty and refuses UN inspections. What are they hiding?

Has Israel repeatedly called for the anhilation of the entire Muslim world?

Stormfront is an interesting place and has alot of good posters.

There are people of different races and even jews who post.

Some very lively debates go on. :cool:

For once I think you are not lying.
BUt it is instructive that you regularly visit a place that is known for ignorance and hatred. Birds of a feather, eh dimwit?

For once I think you are not lying.
BUt it is instructive that you regularly visit a place that is known for ignorance and hatred. Birds of a feather, eh

It's just that I want to keep an eye on who those who threaten me and humanity are up to.

I visit Stormfront, because a person should know as much about a potential enemy as possible.

I also visit Jew Watch and Real Zionist News on a regular basis.

These sites have news and articles about what Israel and it's Zionists masters are up to.

The JOG is a serious threat to every American and needs to be watched by all citizens.

Dude, you need to calm down and take a tolerance pill or something cause that sh*t was f*cked up!
Funny how antisemites never seem to think antisemitism is bigotry. Funny how Blacks think of racism towards black people is the ONLY racism!

I'm a human being, I give a sh*t about other human beings being maimed and killed. I'm not a racist...
Unless its Jews getting maimed huh! You will cry foul about Cast Lead, but will remain idly and typically silent about the 4,000 Qassam Missiles and MORTARS that were fired from Gaza (where the Jews completely evacuated) over a 1 year span! The typical double standard of an antisemite!

I don't support Black Nationalism...
Glad to hear that, but you SHOULD still recognize the self-created ills of your own community! :(

and you shouldn't support Jewish Nationalism. It's all the same god damn thing.
I am not a Jewish Nationalism, but do support Israel against hypocrisy and double standards! Zimbabwae set up one of the most RACIST policies in the world in taking White farms away and just handing them to blacks! Allowing whites to be victimize by criminals and violence with absolutely no recourse or protection from the police, yet the world remains silent. Sudan has slaughter over quarter to a half million civilians and raped hundreds of thousands more and for the most part the world remains silent. Same with China's major human rights abuses, same with South Africa's hypocritical affirmative actions for the MAJORITY (how is that not a reverse apartheid type policy?), Myammar/Burma etc. Yet leftist antisemites, such as yourself, come out and say I care about human beings that is why I want to kill every Jews! Makes sense!

The Zionist Jews want to maintain the victim status they have carefully cultivated over the years.

Interesting you claim the people who have 50 countries as opposed to those who have only one are the victims.

Hey man, the holocaust was a terrible thing. But killing off Palestinians ain't justifyable because of it. It's a hell of a lot easier to discriminate against a muslim in this country than it is to discriminate against a jew.

What garbage, you disingenious piece of shit! The Palestinians have one of the highest birth rates in the entire world. Their population is growing larger than most countries! So take your Jews are committing genocide and shove it up your ass! Take a look at any picture of the people in Gaza. They are not starving! Get an education before you hold yourself out as an expert!

Forum List

Back