Solomons Wisdom

So if Iran is saying they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. How sacred is Israel really to them? Or is it the anhilation of the Jewish race that they truely seek?

Well, you're talking about a culture that likes to see its own children grow up to be suicide bombers. There is no point in trying to make sense of their morality.

What I don't understand is how Zionists actually believe they can live peacefully next to these savages.

The Jewish State knows that it can't compromise with Iran, and that means eventually it is on Iran to grow up or be responsible for the destruction that will rain down on the Iranians.

hehehe.. oh looky. a bunch of jews regurgitating the logic of a nazi sewing circle.

classic!

So if Iran is saying they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. How sacred is Israel really to them? Or is it the anhilation of the Jewish race that they truely seek?

Was it "face of the earth" or "off the map". There is a difference! As a christian sage once wrote: "In the beginning there was the word and the word became flesh."

Islamic people never had a problem with Jews until the Jews stopped being dirt poor nobodies and had a country of their own.
Consider the situation in Tripoli around 1814. The Islamic rulers were happy to have Jews who they could force to act as go-betweens to get ransoms for sailors their pirates had kidnapped on the high seas. It was a high water mark for the US when Decatur stormed the halls of those Islamic pirate scum and ended forever the tyranny of their barbarism.

All the Jews need do for peace is go back to being victims with no power and Islam will gladly treat them as second class citizens again.

All the Jews need do for peace is go back to being victims with no power and Islam will gladly treat them as second class citizens again.

I wonder why the "Golden Age" of Jewish culture occurred where and when it did? :eusa_think:

Sephardim - Jewish Virtual Library
JewishEncyclopedia.com - SPAIN

"To the Jew who follows us belong help and equality. He shall not be wronged nor shall his enemies be aided."
- Muhammad (SAWS), the Madinah Compact, Article XVI.​
Your sources indicate a golden age relative to the situation in Spain. Your articles indicate that for a Jew it was better living under Almorhad Islam than early Catholicism.
That is hardly the same as freedom and independence or a true "Golden Age"

I wonder why the "Golden Age" of Jewish culture occurred where and when it did? :eusa_think:

Sephardim - Jewish Virtual Library
JewishEncyclopedia.com - SPAIN

"To the Jew who follows us belong help and equality. He shall not be wronged nor shall his enemies be aided."
- Muhammad (SAWS), the Madinah Compact, Article XVI.​
Your sources indicate a golden age relative to the situation in Spain. Your articles indicate that for a Jew it was better living under Almorhad Islam than early Catholicism.
That is hardly the same as freedom and independence or a true "Golden Age"
You may wish to inform the Jews who describe it as such; I didn't come up with the phrase on my own. Technological advances aside, a Jew in 10th century al-Andalus was probably better off than a Jew anywhere else in the world up until the mid-20th century.

Last edited:
You may wish to inform the Jews who describe it as such; I didn't come up with the phrase on my own. Technological advances aside, a Jew in 10th century al-Andalus was probably better off than a Jew anywhere else in the world up until the mid-20th century.
Even in their own country before it was overrun?
And truthfully I actually have a fair bit of respect for the Almorhad Dynasty, but they represent only a small portion of the Islamic interaction with Jews.

Even in their own country before it was overrun?
I was speaking of history during the time period I mentioned. Now that you bring it up, though, living under Biblical law does not sound particularly appealing.

And truthfully I actually have a fair bit of respect for the Almorhad Dynasty, but they represent only a small portion of the Islamic interaction with Jews.
Most of the antagonism between Muslims and Jews has occurred since the advent of Zionism. Other than occasional persecution under Iraqi Shi'ite and Moroccan rule, when were Jews consistently oppressed by Muslims over a significant period of time for religious reasons before Zionism came about?

Most of the antagonism between Muslims and Jews has occurred since the advent of Zionism.
Precisely.
As long as the Jews were content to be second class citizens the Muslims were content to have them around. As soon as they wanted something more they were transformed into an "enemy."

Most of the antagonism between Muslims and Jews has occurred since the advent of Zionism.
Precisely.
As long as the Jews were content to be second class citizens the Muslims were content to have them around. As soon as they wanted something more they were transformed into an "enemy."
Yes, when that "something" involved oppressive dominion over Muslims.

Last edited:

Was it "face of the earth" or "off the map". There is a difference! As a christian sage once wrote: "In the beginning there was the word and the word became flesh."

Notice!

Ahmadinejad quote:
"The skirmishes in the occupied land are part of a war of destiny. The outcome of hundreds of years of war will be defined in Palestinian land. As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."

Quote found at:
Ahmadinejad quotes | Iranian - Iran News | Jerusalem Post

Perhaps Ahmadinejad needs to be asked for further clarification.

As to the Zionists who raided the synagogues churches and mosques and stole the word Israel and called it their own, it is the fault of the American people for permitting this crime to exist.

The Jews were certainly NOT second class citizens during the Islamic Empire rule in the late 1st millenium. The Jews and Muslims were brothers in faith. I hope and pray that once the Arabs have left Israeli land, and the Arab mind has evolved a bit more, that we can one day be brothers in faith again.

The Jews were certainly NOT second class citizens during the Islamic Empire rule in the late 1st millenium. The Jews and Muslims were brothers in faith. I hope and pray that once the Arabs have left Israeli land, and the Arab mind has evolved a bit more, that we can one day be brothers in faith again.

God willing

God willing

I've studied Islam. Not as much as I'd like to, but I've studied it pretty well. It's a fascinating faith. I believe the word Salam appears in the Holy Qur'an more times than the world Moses does in the Torah! This is a religion obsessed with peace, so it's so odd to see a small minority of them going so out of character and being so violent.

I would love to have a philisophical debate on the Torah vs. the teachings of Jesus vs. the teachings of Mohammad. So much could be learned.

God willing

I've studied Islam. Not as much as I'd like to, but I've studied it pretty well. It's a fascinating faith. I believe the word Salam appears in the Holy Qur'an more times than the world Moses does in the Torah! This is a religion obsessed with peace, so it's so odd to see a small minority of them going so out of character and being so violent.

I would love to have a philisophical debate on the Torah vs. the teachings of Jesus vs. the teachings of Mohammad. So much could be learned.

I don't believe that any two faiths are more similar.

Therefore the man was created singly, to teach that he who destroys one soul of a human being, the Scripture considers him as if he should destroy a whole world, and him who saves one soul of Israel, the Scripture considers him as if he should save a whole world. - Masechet Sanhedrin, Ch. 4

For this reason We prescribed for the Children of Israel that whoever kills a person, unless it be for murder or for mischief in the land, it is as though he had killed all men. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved the lives of all men. - al-Maaida, v. 32​

If I recall correctly, Moses (AS) is mentioned more than any other prophet in the Qur'an.

Forum List

Back