Jewish does not equal Zionist

Are you OK with Palestinians killing Israelis? Because if Palestinians quit killing Israelis they wouldn't have anything to worry about.

I ain't against self-defense, but killing civilians is never justified.

"Whatcha gonna do, Rastus?"

Oh yeah, and I'm the racist...

9-11 wasn't killing civilians

daily car bombings and restaurant bombings of innocent civilians

rockets fired at civilan towns

That aint killing civilians?:cuckoo:

It is killing civilians... but you got to look to the root of the problem. You ain't going to stop terrorism if you keep doing the same thing yourself. It's like the Hatfeild and McCoys.

You've got to stop thinking of it like sports. See, I always support the Packers, cause I like them. But you don't always support Isreal just because they're Jewish. If the Muslims had did what Isreal did in invading palestine, I'd be pissed at them too.

Palestine is a made up name and never existed. It aint' sports that is history.

Brief history of Palestine - Palestine - Home of history

You need to do some reasearch...

You should do some unbiased research.

Yeah... I'm a racist because I don't think Isreal should be killing Palestinians. Sometimes I wonder about this world...

no...perhaps you're an anti-semite because you're ok with palestinians killing israelis.

I never said I was. I'm an advocate of non-violence thank you very much... taking people's words out of context is the first sign of a weak argument.

Palestine is a made up name and never existed. It aint' sports that is history.

Brief history of Palestine - Palestine - Home of history

You need to do some reasearch...

You should do some unbiased research.

Care to give me any "unbiased" links. Let me give you a clue... everybody is biased. If they ain't, then they're lying to you. It's up to you, and me, to find the actual truth out for ourselves.

I've seen video of what the Isreali army does to Palestinians... I don't need a lot more proof than that.

And I'm not saying whath the Palestinians are doing in response is right... but they do have a right to be pissed off.

Yeah... I'm a racist because I don't think Isreal should be killing Palestinians. Sometimes I wonder about this world...

no...perhaps you're an anti-semite because you're ok with palestinians killing israelis.

I never said I was. I'm an advocate of non-violence thank you very much... taking people's words out of context is the first sign of a weak argument.

So do you think that violence everywhere and at every time is wrong? I can respect a position like that. It is consistent. I happen to disagree. I'll point out that slavery, Nazism, Communism, and a whole bunch of unsavory things were ended with violence.
But I can respect the position.

So do you think that violence everywhere and at every time is wrong? I can respect a position like that. It is consistent. I happen to disagree. I'll point out that slavery, Nazism, Communism, and a whole bunch of unsavory things were ended with violence.
But I can respect the position.

Well, to be more specific, I believe in non-aggression (the initiation of force) not the reaction to aggression (defensive force)... there is a difference.

I ain't against self-defense, but killing civilians is never justified.

"Whatcha gonna do, Rastus?"

Oh yeah, and I'm the racist...

It is killing civilians... but you got to look to the root of the problem. You ain't going to stop terrorism if you keep doing the same thing yourself. It's like the Hatfeild and McCoys.

What has Israel done to Iran?

What has Iran done to Isreal?

They've been up front about their activities, yet Isreal hasn't signed the Non-Nuclear Proliferation Treaty and refuses UN inspections. What are they hiding?

I took nothing out of context. "nonviolence" is lovely when you're not under attack.

How many missile attacks does Israel have to take before retaliating? It took 3,000....

how many would you let your wife and children live through before you'd want your government to respond?

I took nothing out of context. "nonviolence" is lovely when you're not under attack.

How many missile attacks does Israel have to take before retaliating? It took 3,000....

how many would you let your wife and children live through before you'd want your government to respond?

Isreal hit first... which, if you follow basketball... they're the offense, Palestine is the defense. And you ain't against defending oneself are you?

They've been up front about their activities, yet Isreal hasn't signed the Non-Nuclear Proliferation Treaty and refuses UN inspections. What are they hiding?
:confused: Israel, as a non-signatory state, has zero obligations under the NPT, and thus zero obligations for any IAEA inspections.

BTW, Israel had nukes before the NPT even came on line.

:confused: Israel, as a non-signatory state, has zero obligations under the NPT, and thus zero obligations for any IAEA inspections.

BTW, Israel had nukes before the NPT even came on line.

Well that makes me feel a sh*t load safer.

Isreal hit first... which, if you follow basketball... they're the offense, Palestine is the defense. And you ain't against defending oneself are you?

prime example of lying revisionist history.

thanks for playing.

thanks for playing.

You don't put a nation with a thousand nuclear war-heads next to a bunch of third-world countries and expect them to accept that as legitimate.

What would you do if China decided that the Tibetans, after years of discrimination, could set up camp in California. So they pleaded to the United Nations, and they gave in. Everyone had to leave California to make room for the Tibetans.
But it don't stop there... then China arms the New Tibetan Republic with a bunch of nuclear weapons right on our doorstep.

I bet you'd be just fine with that idea.

thanks for playing.

The man is a fucking shitstain on the carpet of life. He cannot lift his finger on the keyboard without lying. This we know from way back.

You don't put a nation with a thousand nuclear war-heads next to a bunch of third-world countries and expect them to accept that as legitimate.

What would you do if China decided that the Tibetans, after years of discrimination, could set up camp in California. So they pleaded to the United Nations, and they gave in. Everyone had to leave California to make room for the Tibetans.
But it don't stop there... then China arms the New Tibetan Republic with a bunch of nuclear weapons right on our doorstep.

I bet you'd be just fine with that idea.

What is the history of Tibetans in California.
What is the history of Jews in the Middle East - Israel specifically.

How many missile attacks does Israel have to take before retaliating?

LOL!! there were NO missles fired at IsraHell

There were some home made rockets fired.

And they wern't much more than bottle rockets :lol:

An example of what Hezbollah's "home made rockets" can do:
71431947.jpg

Forum List

Back