Jew hatred

Muhammad didn't say anything in the Koran, it's God words translated by Gabriel.....it clearly says before Muhammad certain Jews didn't observe the sabbath and were turned into apes....that's the Abrahamic God....:cool:

The Bible has a load of similar punishing verses such as the Lot homosexuals, the teenage boys that bullied this one kid in the Bible and God sent a bear to kill them....sounds like the Abrahamic God....:cool:

Too bad, you can't come up with excuses for this, no matter how much you try.....poor guy.....he only wishes what he says is true.....:eusa_eh:

From what I hear muslims don't have a Sabbath, a day of rest. Sat is the seventh day anyway

Muhammad didn't say anything in the Koran, it's God words translated by Gabriel.....it clearly says before Muhammad certain Jews didn't observe the sabbath and were turned into apes....that's the Abrahamic God....:cool:

The Bible has a load of similar punishing verses such as the Lot homosexuals, the teenage boys that bullied this one kid in the Bible and God sent a bear to kill them....sounds like the Abrahamic God....:cool:

Too bad, you can't come up with excuses for this, no matter how much you try.....poor guy.....he only wishes what he says is true.....:eusa_eh:

From your own article.

Surah 5.59-60

"Say, O people of the Book! Do you disapprove of us for no other reason than that we believe in Allah and the revelation that has come to us and that which came before us and perhaps that most of you are rebelious and disobedient? As them: should I tell you of those who will have even worse than this in retribution from Allah? They are those whom Allah has cursed; who have incurred his wrath; some of whom were turned into APES AND PIGS; who worshiped the Taghut; these are worse in rank and far more astray from the Right Way."

My concern is that the way in which we seem to rationalize such things as genocide and slavery is to dehumanize other people. For example, Jews in the Holacaust were referred to as vermin and the slave in the deep south a glorified ape. This is the step necessary to perform mental gymnastics in order to evade our conscience when we wish to harm our fellow man. The Quran just provided them the means and justification, in fact, you might argue that all that was needed is to declare men an "indidel" in order to accomplish this dehumanizing label, but then, apes and pigs seem to go a step further, doesn't it?

As for all this talk about Mohammad not really writing the Quran, I've herad it all before and I could really care less. In fact, I could care less if he had nothing to do with the writing of the Quran. All that matters is that the Quran is the God of Islam, for everything written in it is taken by Muslims as if God were talking directly to them.

As for attacking Jews and Zionists, there is plenty there to do that as well, but you seem averse to criticizing Muslims, as if you view them as more righteous. My guess is that deep down you really view the Zionists as apes and pigs as well.

From your own article.

Surah 5.59-60

"Say, O people of the Book! Do you disapprove of us for no other reason than that we believe in Allah and the revelation that has come to us and that which came before us and perhaps that most of you are rebelious and disobedient? As them: should I tell you of those who will have even worse than this in retribution from Allah? They are those whom Allah has cursed; who have incurred his wrath; some of whom were turned into APES AND PIGS; who worshiped the Taghut; these are worse in rank and far more astray from the Right Way."

My concern is that the way in which we seem to rationalize such things as genocide and slavery is to dehumanize other people. For example, Jews in the Holacaust were referred to as vermin and the slave in the deep south a glorified ape. This is the step necessary to perform mental gymnastics in order to evade our conscience when we wish to harm our fellow man. The Quran just provided them the means and justification, in fact, you might argue that all that was needed is to declare men an "indidel" in order to accomplish this dehumanizing label, but then, apes and pigs seem to go a step further, doesn't it?

As for all this talk about Mohammad not really writing the Quran, I've herad it all before and I could really care less. In fact, I could care less if he had nothing to do with the writing of the Quran. All that matters is that the Quran is the God of Islam, for everything written in it is taken by Muslims as if God were talking directly to them.

As for attacking Jews and Zionists, there is plenty there to do that as well, but you seem averse to criticizing Muslims, as if you view them as more righteous. My guess is that deep down you really view the Zionists as apes and pigs as well.

You're good at coming up with your own conclusions in your interpretation and that's it....:cool:

The verse is clearly referring to an incident of a sabbath day in which one little group of Jews were punished by God....the time when he chose them for believing....with Moses Jews were punished as well, going by the bible....and some upset God greatly....keyword is certain.....the Koran refers to Jews as people of the book. So your case fails yet again....yet no mention of the Bible's sayings on Jews.....

You're twisting and squirming right now, like the random reference to the Holocaust which had nothing to do with this convo between us....also the constant brush off that Jews are never responsible for not a single thing.....it's simple....Israel wants to act like a bully...they will be responsible for their actions and the effects of their actions. No mention of Israel's dehumanization of Palestinians....

Again you're trying to declare victim and aggressor with biased and completely stupid justifications for it.

Good for you if you don't want people to hate Jews....I don't care about that....but you aren't forwarding your cause...you're making excuses to attack Islam at the same time coming up with bizarre explanations to history.

We get the point you're trying to get across....Jews are completely innocent victimized people....:cool:

You're good at coming up with your own conclusions in your interpretation and that's it....:cool:

The verse is clearly referring to an incident of a sabbath day in which one little group of Jews were punished by God....the time when he chose them for believing....with Moses Jews were punished as well, going by the bible....and some upset God greatly....keyword is certain.....the Koran refers to Jews as people of the book. So your case fails yet again....yet no mention of the Bible's sayings on Jews.....

You're twisting and squirming right now, like the random reference to the Holocaust which had nothing to do with this convo between us....also the constant brush off that Jews are never responsible for not a single thing.....it's simple....Israel wants to act like a bully...they will be responsible for their actions and the effects of their actions. No mention of Israel's dehumanization of Palestinians....

Again you're trying to declare victim and aggressor with biased and completely stupid justifications for it.

Good for you if you don't want people to hate Jews....I don't care about that....but you aren't forwarding your cause...you're making excuses to attack Islam at the same time coming up with bizarre explanations to history.

We get the point you're trying to get across....Jews are completely innocent victimized people....:cool:

Lets cut through the poo. In your heart of hearts, do you think Muslims view the current Zionists in anymore favorable light than the pigs and apes mentioned in the quran?

As far as the interpretation, I find the dehumanization of other human beings as deplorable. Feel free to call their actions as wicked, and even punish them to death as equals, but don't put in the minds of people that an entire "race" of people are subhuman, that is, whoever you wish to assign as a race pigs and apes.

Last edited:

No one is. That is absurd, however, what did they do to earn millions dead and kicked out of over 100 countries over the centuries? Are they really that bad? Did they deserve it, or is there more going on here?

Then again, you may be a Holacaust denier as well as deny the persecution that occured throughout the centuries before that event. That would not be a surprise either.

Lets cut through the poo. In your heart of hearts, do you think Muslims view the current Zionists in anymore favorable light than the pigs and apes mentioned in the quran?

As far as the interpretation, I find the dehumanization of other human beings as deplorable. Feel free to call their actions as wicked, and even punish them to death, but don't put in the minds of people that an entire "race" of people are subhuman, that is, whoever you wish to assign as pigs and apes.

I'm sure you consider dehumanization terrible so lets bring up a few quotes from the JEWISH Talmud, since you find ANY dehumanization of other human beings deplorable.....and I love that propaganda technique you jumped to....I've seen your type many times before.....:cool:

1) If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he
is not known and do the evil there. –Moed Kattan 17a
2) If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed.
Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God. –Sanhedrin 58b
3) A Jew need not pay a Gentile (“Cuthean”) the wages owed
him for work. –Sanhedrin 57a
4) If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile (“heathen”) it does
not have to be returned.
-Baba Mezia 24a also in Baba Kamma 113b
5) When a Jew murders a Gentile (“Cuthean”), there will be no
death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may
keep. –Sanhedrin 57a
6) Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God
has “exposed their money to Israel”. –Baba Kamma 37b
7) All Gentile children are animals. –Yebamoth 98a
8) Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
–Abodah Zarah 36b
9) Only Jews are human (“Only ye are designated men”).
–Baba Kattan 114a-114b
10) Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile.
–Baba Kamma 113a
11) Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg, "We have to recognize that Jewish
blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing."
-NY Times, June 6, 1989
12) Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, "One million Arabs are not worth a
Jewish fingernail." -NY Daily News, Feb 28, 1994

So you're argueing theoriticially Muslims this and that.....I'm sure it applies to Jews as well.

No one is. That is absurd, however, what did they do to earn millions dead and kicked out of over 100 countries over the centuries? Are they really that bad? Did they deserve it, or is there more going on here?

Then again, you may be a Holacaust denier as well as deny the persecution that occured throughout the centuries before that event. That would not be a surprise either.

Why the fuck are you putting words in my mouth?

I'm sure you consider dehumanization terrible so lets bring up a few quotes from the JEWISH Talmud, since you find ANY dehumanization of other human beings deplorable.....and I love that propaganda technique you jumped to....I've seen your type many times before.....:cool:

1) If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he
is not known and do the evil there. –Moed Kattan 17a
2) If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed.
Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God. –Sanhedrin 58b
3) A Jew need not pay a Gentile (“Cuthean”) the wages owed
him for work. –Sanhedrin 57a
4) If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile (“heathen”) it does
not have to be returned.
-Baba Mezia 24a also in Baba Kamma 113b
5) When a Jew murders a Gentile (“Cuthean”), there will be no
death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may
keep. –Sanhedrin 57a
6) Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God
has “exposed their money to Israel”. –Baba Kamma 37b
7) All Gentile children are animals. –Yebamoth 98a
8) Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
–Abodah Zarah 36b
9) Only Jews are human (“Only ye are designated men”).
–Baba Kattan 114a-114b
10) Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile.
–Baba Kamma 113a
11) Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg, "We have to recognize that Jewish
blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing."
-NY Times, June 6, 1989
12) Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, "One million Arabs are not worth a
Jewish fingernail." -NY Daily News, Feb 28, 1994

So you're argueing theoriticially Muslims this and that.....I'm sure it applies to Jews as well.

To be honest, I'm not familiar with these texts. Assuming they are legit, I condemn these as well. Are you trying to make the connection that these racist statements and teachings caused the Jew over the centuries to commit acts of evil that deserved the centuries of persecution that I laid out in this thread already?

its a good thing Jews live in the 21st century while muslim nutjobs still live in the 7th century and the reason almost all muslim countries are screwed up shitholes

its a good thing Jews live in the 21st century while muslim nutjobs still live in the 7th century and the reason almost all muslim countries are screwed up shitholes

Actually, I feel very sorry for all of these people who are trapped in a very sick game of chess.

All I'm trying to do is see the forces behind the curtain.....

I'm trying to understand the hate toward the Jew over the centuries, however, all you seem to want to discuss is the current modern zionist state.

No I wasn't, I responded to your claims on Islam, it's common to see people throw things out without any research and to make a ridiculous statement that he knows isn't true. Yet claim he opposes hatred of any people...:cool:

To be honest, I'm not familiar with these texts. Assuming they are legit, I condemn these as well. Are you trying to make the connection that these racist statements and teachings caused the Jew over the centuries to commit acts of evil that deserved the centuries of persecution that I laid out in this thread already?

Most are bullshit... Judiasm teaches none of that ,of course in the heat of the conflict certain individules can say what they feel, but doesn't mean much when it comes to Jewish law

Nope, this is a response to one of your claims....you can discuss the centuries of conflict all you want, it's an interesting topic....ill leave that to others....:cool:

Nope, this is a response to one of your claims....you can discuss the centuries of conflict all you want, it's an interesting topic....ill leave that to others....:cool:

I see you have no interest in the topic of this thread then. I'm sure there are plenty of anti-zionist threads out there for you to play in. In fact, one seems to pop up about every 5 minutes. In the interim, thousands are being murdered in Syria, but somehow the UN needs to focus all their attention on Israel.

Before you go, I would like to know if you condemn the quran for referring to men, whoever they may be, as being turned into a subrace of pigs and apes.

So you think I'm being too hard on condemning the quran for calling men, whoever they are, as being made subhuman and referred to apes and men?

I don't care about your opinion on the Koran, I corrected your statement you made which had a twist to it....I don't like misinformation so I responded to that....

But you're right, it's funny how you come right out and condemn Christians and The Koran immediately in the hardest manner, yet when met with Jewish scripts and statements made by Israelis you brush it off.....and question their legitimacy.....and just give that little expression..." I'll condemn those too...." :cool:

Uhuh....I know your type...like I've said.

Forum List

Back