Jew hatred

The Israeli agression is in response to the rocket attacks. If the Palestinians put their weapons down, their would be peace. If the Israelis put their weapons down, there will be no more Israel.
Israeli aggression goes back 45 years. There were no rocket attacks back then. And your comment about putting their weapons down, is a total crock of shit! Because everytime they have, Israel has broken the ceasefire. There isn't peace, because Israel doesn't want peace. That's why, if I was President, I'd say, "Enough of shit!" and send in the fuckin' marines to drive those god-damn Israeli's back to Israel.

And the idea that Jews are occupying Judea is absurd. It's their land. Land they've been more than willing to share for peace.
There isn't a single country on planet earth, that recognizes Israel's right to that land and it's been that way for the last 45 years. In addition, there are several UN resolutions calling for Israel end their belligerent occupation. So no, they have no legal justification to be there.

Ever since WWII ended, it is illegal to acquire land by force.

The Israeli agression is in response to the rocket attacks. If the Palestinians put their weapons down, their would be peace. If the Israelis put their weapons down, there will be no more Israel.
Israeli aggression goes back 45 years. There were no rocket attacks back then. And your comment about putting their weapons down, is a total crock of shit! Because everytime they have, Israel has broken the ceasefire. There isn't peace, because Israel doesn't want peace. That's why, if I was President, I'd say, "Enough of shit!" and send in the fuckin' marines to drive those god-damn Israeli's back to Israel.

And the idea that Jews are occupying Judea is absurd. It's their land. Land they've been more than willing to share for peace.
There isn't a single country on planet earth, that recognizes Israel's right to that land and it's been that way for the last 45 years. In addition, there are several UN resolutions calling for Israel end their belligerent occupation. So no, they have no legal justification to be there.

Once upon a time in the U.S., it was not uncommon for Americans who supported the cause of a foreign nation to actually join their legions and fight for them. Nobody does that anymore. Perhaps you should rekindle that spirit and fight for the Palestinians. You certainly demonstrate sufficient support and passion for them.

Last edited:
Then stop threatening your neighbor's, violating IHL and the human rights of the Pals, if you don't want to put Israeli's at risk.

You're mixing to very different things. What does Jew risking another Jew has to do with different politic views?
You said you don't like people taking actions that risk jewish and Israeli lives.

The actions by the Israeli government towards the Pals, that is causing all the rocket attacks, is putting Israeli citizens at risk. This constant demonization of Palestinian's, is putting your citizens at risk, because it helps maintain the hostility between the two groups.

Basically, by you making excuses for Israel violating IHL and human rights, you're putting your countryman at risk.

"The actions by the Israeli government towards the Pals, that is causing all the rocket attacks, is putting Israeli citizens at risk."

I totally agree! Israel should totally destroy Hamas and Islamic Jihad. I pray for Netanyahu to finally realize that, and stop being such a coward.

This constant demonization of Palestinian's, is putting your citizens at risk, because it helps maintain the hostility between the two groups.

The demonization doesn't change anything. Hamas and Islamic Jihad hate Israel because it is their religious POV. They said themselves the blockade changes nothing. They want ALL OF ISRAEL DESTROYED. It's written in the Hamas charter, which I bet none of you Anti-Zionists bothered to read.

Basically, by you making excuses for Israel violating IHL and human rights, you're putting your countryman at risk.

do you believe that if Israel "recpect" more humanitarian law, whatever that means, will bring Hamas into accept Israel's right to exist, and abandon it's wkicked and evil charter?

So you basically agree with terror organizations which say Israel should be destroyed?:mad:

No, that's not what I'm saying.

People hate Israeli's, for the things they're doing, including jews.

There is a movement brewing all over the world and its picking up steam. It has to do with jews all over the world, seeing what Israel is doing to the Pals, their total disregard for IHL and human rights, distancing themselves from the "jewish state". They don't want to be associated with what Israel is becoming.

As an Israeli Jew, I don't expect American Jews to bertay, or have double interest, when it comes to the Israelis or Jews. American Jews are Americans, European Jews are Europeans.

I DO, expect them though, not to take decisions that have a very high chance of harming Jews in general, anywhere in the world.

There are many Jews who don't agree with the Israeli policy. That's fine. As a country that calls for freedom of opinion and actions, Israel must respect that. There is nothing wrong here.

I don't tolerate, personally, people who make actions which risk Israeli and Jewish lives ON PORPUSE (Aka Neturey Karta).

I believe that should be the main POV.

When Jews support people who want Jews dead, and who murder their own people that completely against Jewish Law. You can disagree, but you don't wish harm on other Jews, and to work for their destruction is the worst kind of act, it's unconscionable to me

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7SPzBPSDPQ]Jewish Officials meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC Banned in USA,Israel on TV - YouTube[/ame]

t2030.gif

When Jews support people who want Jews dead, and who murder their own people that completely against Jewish Law. You can disagree, but you don't wish harm on other Jews, and to work for their destruction is the worst kind of act, it's unconscionable to me

Jewish Officials meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC Banned in USA,Israel on TV - YouTube
Did you even see the video?

It's not about killing jews!

Bullshit... they kiss a man who wants Israel's destruction, they praise him as a great leader as he kills his own people in the streets. Yes those are the worst kind of Jews they pray for the destruction of Israel. The same as Ahmadinejad

Their actions are the worst kind of Chillul HaShem known today. Luckily we can detach ourselves from that awful insane cult.

You're mixing to very different things. What does Jew risking another Jew has to do with different politic views?
You said you don't like people taking actions that risk jewish and Israeli lives.

The actions by the Israeli government towards the Pals, that is causing all the rocket attacks, is putting Israeli citizens at risk. This constant demonization of Palestinian's, is putting your citizens at risk, because it helps maintain the hostility between the two groups.

"The actions by the Israeli government towards the Pals, that is causing all the rocket attacks, is putting Israeli citizens at risk."

I totally agree! Israel should totally destroy Hamas and Islamic Jihad. I pray for Netanyahu to finally realize that, and stop being such a coward.

This constant demonization of Palestinian's, is putting your citizens at risk, because it helps maintain the hostility between the two groups.

The demonization doesn't change anything. Hamas and Islamic Jihad hate Israel because it is their religious POV. They said themselves the blockade changes nothing. They want ALL OF ISRAEL DESTROYED. It's written in the Hamas charter, which I bet none of you Anti-Zionists bothered to read.

do you believe that if Israel "recpect" more humanitarian law, whatever that means, will bring Hamas into accept Israel's right to exist, and abandon it's wkicked and evil charter?

Israel caused the last outbreak in violence when they murdered a boy playing soccer at his school. Israel is continuing to to cause more violence by building on land it does not own. Israel is the direct cause of all Middle East violence.

"Israel caused the last outbreak in violence when they murdered a boy playing soccer at his school. Israel is continuing to to cause more violence by building on land it does not own. Israel is the direct cause of all Middle East violence. "

For the above to be 'true' (ie, accurate), it would have to be that Palestinians are to be pitied indeed - for they'd have no will of their own, and no ability to make any choices for themselves.

I choose to believe that Palestinian individuals are fully functioning adults - not passive automatons. I think it's sad that people who purport to 'support the Palestinians' are treating them as less than mature individuals who cannot be held to account for their own choices.

Israel caused the last outbreak in violence when they murdered a boy playing soccer at his school. Israel is continuing to to cause more violence by building on land it does not own. Israel is the direct cause of all Middle East violence.

How somebody could have that simplistic a perspective on something as long and complicated as the troubled history of the middle east is beyond me.

How somebody could have that simplistic a perspective on something as long and complicated as the troubled history of the middle east is beyond me.

That's a talent
m0145.gif

Just because you repeat the same thing 100 times, doesn't make it true.

"Israel caused the last outbreak in violence when they murdered a boy playing soccer at his school. Israel is continuing to to cause more violence by building on land it does not own. Israel is the direct cause of all Middle East violence. "

For the above to be 'true' (ie, accurate), it would have to be that Palestinians are to be pitied indeed - for they'd have no will of their own, and no ability to make any choices for themselves.

I choose to believe that Palestinian individuals are fully functioning adults - not passive automatons. I think it's sad that people who purport to 'support the Palestinians' are treating them as less than mature individuals who cannot be held to account for their own choices.

True dat
m1233.gif

Israel did break that cease fire, why are you trying to deny that? Stop the cross border incursions, Israel isn't allowed to cross the border, yet they were constantly sending in tanks to do their incursions and the Palestinians got tired of it.

BIK, I'm not 'trying to deny' ANYTHING. Except the simple-minded single-mided obsessive idiocy of claiming that 'Israel is the direct cause of all ME violence'

To even make such a statement, a person has to be a total LOON. Israel nor Jews has nothing to do with Assad's murders of tens of thousands of Syrians - nor wiht the Iranian regime's similar murders of protesters......... Nor Bahrain's. Nor the riots in Tahrir Sq. in Egypt. Nor the insanity in Yemen - or the attempted murder of a 14 year old girl in Pakistan by the Taliban.

BIK, I'm not 'trying to deny' ANYTHING. Except the simple-minded single-mided obsessive idiocy of claiming that 'Israel is the direct cause of all ME violence'

To even make such a statement, a person has to be a total LOON. Israel nor Jews has nothing to do with Assad's murders of tens of thousands of Syrians - nor wiht the Iranian regime's similar murders of protesters......... Nor Bahrain's. Nor the riots in Tahrir Sq. in Egypt. Nor the insanity in Yemen - or the attempted murder of a 14 year old girl in Pakistan by the Taliban.

Oh okay, I thought you meant the recent Gaza Israel fighting.....:cool:

Forum List

Back