Jew hatred

Simple Question
Why is it that you consider everyone throughout history to be wrong and the Jews to be right?
Seems that the Jew's track record for pissing people off and making enemies speaks volumes.

And what did the Jews ever do to "piss" people off so much, to deserve being expelled, humiliated, and stepped on?:doubt:

I'm at the same time interested in your use of the phrase "their God" as if there is more than one, and amused by your incredibly old-fashioned and tired blaming of jews for their own suffering.

If there's only one God, then can rightly be called their God, and as for my idea being old fashioned, so what. It's what Jesus said in the scriptures, it's what the Apostles said in the Scriptures, and it's what the inspired authors of the bble said in the scriptures, making it truth to me.

your initial statement makes no sense. If there is only one god, then to label "their" (that is, to create a distinction between "their" and another) is to promote polytheism, not monotheism.

and as for your old-fashioned excuse for all things violent, it seems that you are saying that you hold everything that Jesus and the apostles said as the truth, and you follow them completely? I bet you I could find all sorts of quotes from the gospels that you conveniently don't think of as truth or don't follow. Do you pray in a closet (matthew) do you hate your father (luke) do you not resist evil (matthew). but take a quote calling jews vipers, or of the church of satan and suddenly this is persuasive? fascinating.

First off, not everyone worships the same God, many in this world worship different gods. So even though there is only one God, there are many, many gods. Secondly, EVERY word in the bible is truth, whether I follow every word or not, which I NEVER said I did, and how you infered that from what I said is beyond me.

Read what Jesus and the Authors of the bible said about it, then get back to me.
I already have. I've survived 8 years of Catholic school and had so much bible crap shove down my throat, I don't have to go back and read it.

Pilate was a state administer for the Romans. He's the one who gave the green light for the execution. He was born in Scotland and is definately not a jew. In fact, jews around at that time, didn't like him.

As for Jesus, jews testified against him, but to say they're the ones who killed him, is a pretty anti-semitic claim, if you ask me.

Evidently, during your 8yrs of Catholic school you never read the bible. I know who Pilate is and was, and I also know who Jesus, the Apostles, the Jews themselves and the Holy Spirit inspired authors of the bible said killed Jesus and it was not Pilate or the Romans, it was the Jews. As for your nonsense about it being an anti-semitic claim, you once again prove you never read the bible. That is unless you consider Jesus, a Jew, and the Apostles, also Jews, to be anti-semites.

Matt 27:22 Pilate said to them, “What then shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?”

They all said to him, “Let Him be crucified!”
23 Then the governor said, “Why, what evil has He done?”

But they cried out all the more, saying, “Let Him be crucified!”24 When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, “I am innocent of the blood of this just Person.[d] You see to it.”25 And all the people answered and said, “His blood be on us and on our children.”

Peter Speaking Acts 2:22 “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know— 23 Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken[c] by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death;

Peter speaking Act 4:8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers of the people and elders of Israel: 9 If we this day are judged for a good deed done to a helpless man, by what means he has been made well, 10 let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified

Paul speaking 1Thess 2:14 For you, brethren, became imitators of the churches of God which are in Judea in Christ Jesus. For you also suffered the same things from your own countrymen, just as they did from the Judeans, 15 who killed both the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us.

Acts 5:27-30, "And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them, Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us. Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, WHOM YE SLEW AND HANGED ON A TREE."

Oh, the Jews killed Christ, you say?

Well maybe, but none of the Jews I know and love did that.

They must have been out of town that weekend visiting relatives for the passover season.

But you religious zealots have my permission to beat up any Roman sentorians you meet today.

How that?

:lol:

I didn't say it, Jesus, Peter, Paul and John, in the word of God said it.

Simple Question
Why is it that you consider everyone throughout history to be wrong and the Jews to be right?
Seems that the Jew's track record for pissing people off and making enemies speaks volumes.

And what did the Jews ever do to "piss" people off so much, to deserve being expelled, humiliated, and stepped on?:doubt:

Well if they have this attitude then that would explain a lot.
Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews
According to Rabbi, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews.
The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat.
Yosef: Gentiles exist only ... JPost - Jewish World - Jewish News

Evidently, during your 8yrs of Catholic school you never read the bible. I know who Pilate is and was, and I also know who Jesus, the Apostles, the Jews themselves and the Holy Spirit inspired authors of the bible said killed Jesus and it was not Pilate or the Romans, it was the Jews. As for your nonsense about it being an anti-semitic claim, you once again prove you never read the bible. That is unless you consider Jesus, a Jew, and the Apostles, also Jews, to be anti-semites.

Matt 27:22 Pilate said to them, “What then shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?”

But they cried out all the more, saying, “Let Him be crucified!”24 When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, “I am innocent of the blood of this just Person.[d] You see to it.”25 And all the people answered and said, “His blood be on us and on our children.”

Peter Speaking Acts 2:22 “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know— 23 Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken[c] by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death;

Peter speaking Act 4:8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers of the people and elders of Israel: 9 If we this day are judged for a good deed done to a helpless man, by what means he has been made well, 10 let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified

Paul speaking 1Thess 2:14 For you, brethren, became imitators of the churches of God which are in Judea in Christ Jesus. For you also suffered the same things from your own countrymen, just as they did from the Judeans, 15 who killed both the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us.

Acts 5:27-30, "And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them, Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us. Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, WHOM YE SLEW AND HANGED ON A TREE."
Do you realize, that your comprehension issues are so bad, that your rebuttal proved what I just got done saying?

I said: "...he's the one who green lighted the execution..."
Your citation said: Pilate said to them, “What then shall I do..."
Conclusion: If Pilate had said "no", the jews would not have been able to have Jesus executed. Ultimately, it was Pilate who pulled the trigger, not the jews.

I said: "...he's the state administrator for the Romans..."
Your citation said: Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers of the people and elders of Israel....
Conclusion: Rulers of the people = state administrator for the Romans​

Now let's review...

BTW, my "anti-semitic" comment was facetious, since I'm getting heat in this thread for allegedly trying to marginalize that problem. I accept (and take full responsibility) my humor may be considered by some to be "off color", unfortunately, I don't allow others to dictate what I say.

Last edited:

Do you realize, that your comprehension issues are so bad, that your rebuttal proved what I just got done saying?

I said: "...he's the one who green lighted the execution..."
Your citation said: Pilate said to them, “What then shall I do..."
Conclusion: If Pilate had said "no", the jews would not have been able, to have Jesus executed. Ultimately, it was Pilate who pulled the trigger, not the jews.

I said: "...he's the state administrator for the Romans..."
Your citation said: Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers of the people and elders of Israel....
Conclusion: Rulers of the people = state administrator for the Romans​

Now let's review...

BTW, my "anti-semitic" comment was facetious, since I'm getting heat in this thread for allegedly trying to marginalize that problem. I accept (and take full responsibility) my humor may be considered by some to be "off color", unfortunately, I don't allow others to dictate what I say.

Slick, you ignored the other verses, ALL of which said it was the Jews that killed Jesus. I can get you more if you'd like, but your bs is just that, bs. The ONLY source I use on who killed Jesus is the word of God, and the word of God places the blame 100% on the Jews, no matter who actually carried out the killing. Here's a fact for you dimwit, Charles Manson didn't kill anyone, yet he was just as guilty of the murder, and served more time than the ones who carried the actual killings, becuase they did it at his behest. This is why Jesus Himself said it was the people if Israel who killed Him, the Jews. That is why Peter, Paul and John said it was the people of Israel who killed Jesus, not the Romans. Furthermore, the rulers of the people of Israel were King Herod and the religious leaders of the time, who ruled under the authority of the Romans, and it was them who ordered Jesus to be killed. Run along now loinboy, you're obviosly unqualified to discuss biblical matters with the 2-3rd grade Sunday School group at my church, let alone with anyone who has actually read and studied the scriptures.

Simple Question

According to Rabbi, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews.
The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat.

His words were condemn by Every Rabbi Or Chacham Torah.

his words were very misplaced and do not respresent Judaism, at all.

Judaism is a modest, kind religion which never forced or humiliated anyone.

anti-semitism has a history beyond what you catalogued and its roots can be boiled down to a few basic threads:

1. they aren't like us (and maybe they will oppose us)

2. they aren't like us and won't become like us, therefore they are rejecting who we are

3. they are different from us categorically and in an inherent way and that's not acceptable even if they do nothing

4. a member of their group is guilty of a particular action therefore the entire group is a problem

1. they aren't like us (and maybe they will oppose us)

2. they aren't like us and won't become like us, therefore they are rejecting who we are

3. they are different from us categorically and in an inherent way and that's not acceptable even if they do nothing

4. a member of their group is guilty of a particular action therefore the entire group is a problem

Sounds like the same thing might be said of other groups someone has a problem with.........i.e. Gays

I would like to take your word for it that this was a maverick rabbi, but it seems that
he is well respected and taken very seriously in certain circles in Israel.

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, is a former Israeli Sephardi chief rabbi, who remains its spiritual leader today, it primarily represents the interests of religiously observant Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews

If there's only one God, then can rightly be called their God, and as for my idea being old fashioned, so what. It's what Jesus said in the scriptures, it's what the Apostles said in the Scriptures, and it's what the inspired authors of the bble said in the scriptures, making it truth to me.

your initial statement makes no sense. If there is only one god, then to label "their" (that is, to create a distinction between "their" and another) is to promote polytheism, not monotheism.

and as for your old-fashioned excuse for all things violent, it seems that you are saying that you hold everything that Jesus and the apostles said as the truth, and you follow them completely? I bet you I could find all sorts of quotes from the gospels that you conveniently don't think of as truth or don't follow. Do you pray in a closet (matthew) do you hate your father (luke) do you not resist evil (matthew). but take a quote calling jews vipers, or of the church of satan and suddenly this is persuasive? fascinating.

First off, not everyone worships the same God, many in this world worship different gods. So even though there is only one God, there are many, many gods. Secondly, EVERY word in the bible is truth, whether I follow every word or not, which I NEVER said I did, and how you infered that from what I said is beyond me.
your distinction fails as you wrote "their God" with a capital G, meaning that there is more than one God, not god. and believing that there are many gods is still polytheism.

clearly, no one follows every bit of the bible (as I have shown and can continue to do so) and I don't think you would claim to follow ALL of it even though it is all "truth." if you admit that you don't follow what you know to be true then why would anyone follow the aspect of "truth" that suddenly appeals to you?

your distinction fails as you wrote "their God" with a capital G, meaning that there is more than one God, not god. and believing that there are many gods is still polytheism.

clearly, no one follows every bit of the bible (as I have shown and can continue to do so) and I don't think you would claim to follow ALL of it even though it is all "truth." if you admit that you don't follow what you know to be true then why would anyone follow the aspect of "truth" that suddenly appeals to you?

Is English your second language slick? It is my God, the Christian's God, the Jewish God, maybe your God, my wife's God, and THEIR God. so I don't need to make any distinction as the when talking about the Jew, it is proper to say THEIR God, just as when talking about myseld it is proper English to say MY God. As for me saying there are many gods, that is because man DOES believe in many gods, the bible just considers them to be false gods, you know, like allah, baal, Zeus, the devil, etc, etc, etc. As for following my aspect of truth, I could give a crap what you follow son.

the rulers of the people of Israel were King Herod and the religious leaders of the time, who ruled under the authority of the Romans, and it was them who ordered Jesus to be killed.
And just who was the Roman authority in the area?

It's obvious you're too ignorant to take instruction and would rather wallow in your stupidity than learn the truth, so I will no longer waste my time arguing this point with you. I quoted what the Lord said about who killed Him, I quoted what the Apostles Peter, Paul and John said regarding the fact that it was the Jews that killed Jesus, so I'm done. You got an argument, take it up with the author of the Scriptures.

Is English your second language slick? It is my God, the Christian's God, the Jewish God, maybe your God, my wife's God, and THEIR God. so I don't need to make any distinction as the when talking about the Jew, it is proper to say THEIR God, just as when talking about myseld it is proper English to say MY God. As for me saying there are many gods, that is because man DOES believe in many gods, the bible just considers them to be false gods, you know, like allah, baal, Zeus, the devil, etc, etc, etc. As for following my aspect of truth, I could give a crap what you follow son.

you seem to be new at this whole language thing so I'll cut you some slack. I'll also use small words so I don't confuse you.

You might have heard that "their" is a possessive personal pronoun (third person, plural -- note the alliteration...I'll wait while you look that up). If you state that there is a group that has possession of an item then you are drawing a distinction between yourself, or any group you have affiliation with and the other group. If you say "their God" then you mean that there is more than one. That's pretty straightforward.

If you say "my God" and don't mean it like an interjection (again, a pause while you google the word) then you are doing the same thing.

Now, there is an exception in meaning, and if this is what you mean then by all means, say so -- if one says "God of the X" then you mean "the force which the X recognized rightly as God as opposed to false names or labels or other forces." But if you say that there are other gods (unless you mean metaphorically...pause...as in "American Idol") then you introduce a notion of polytheism. Maybe you mean "false god figures". If so, you should say that.

So, dad, please, try to say something akin to what you mean. If you want to preach polytheism and spew angry vitriol steeped in your slavish following of a text which I see as a load of malarkey then have at it. But don't start crying when you get called out.

It's obvious you're too ignorant to take instruction and would rather wallow in your stupidity than learn the truth, so I will no longer waste my time arguing this point with you. I quoted what the Lord said about who killed Him, I quoted what the Apostles Peter, Paul and John said regarding the fact that it was the Jews that killed Jesus, so I'm done. You got an argument, take it up with the author of the Scriptures.
If "questions" invoke your flight or fight response and you choose flight, maybe you should go down to your local sporting goods store, go over to aisle 5, pick yourself up a set of balls, then come back and argue like a man.

I would like to take your word for it that this was a maverick rabbi, but it seems that
he is well respected and taken very seriously in certain circles in Israel.

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, is a former Israeli Sephardi chief rabbi, who remains its spiritual leader today, it primarily represents the interests of religiously observant Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews

Rabbi Ovadia yosef is indeed in his position, but nobody says that he's 100% right all of the time. He's a person, who can say foolish things and people CAN disagree.

That changes nothing, and besides, saying he represent all that Mirzhi Jews in Israel, proves you don't know much about Mizrahi Jews.:doubt:

Try to listen to Rabbis like Rabbi Lau(Shlit"a). He represents the real beauty of Judaism

And using your logic, since he was the official Rabbi of Israel, his words should "count" more.

Wait. Stop. How many Gods are there?

Forum List

Back