Jew hatred

your distinction fails as you wrote "their God" with a capital G, meaning that there is more than one God, not god. and believing that there are many gods is still polytheism.

clearly, no one follows every bit of the bible (as I have shown and can continue to do so) and I don't think you would claim to follow ALL of it even though it is all "truth." if you admit that you don't follow what you know to be true then why would anyone follow the aspect of "truth" that suddenly appeals to you?

Is English your second language slick? It is my God, the Christian's God, the Jewish God, maybe your God, my wife's God, and THEIR God. so I don't need to make any distinction as the when talking about the Jew, it is proper to say THEIR God, just as when talking about myseld it is proper English to say MY God. As for me saying there are many gods, that is because man DOES believe in many gods, the bible just considers them to be false gods, you know, like allah, baal, Zeus, the devil, etc, etc, etc. As for following my aspect of truth, I could give a crap what you follow son.

Wait. Stop. How many Gods are there?

Only one God, but the bible alone mentions over 30 other gods people worship, and I'm sure there are dozens of other false gods the bible never mentions. For instance allah, vishnu and a host of other Greek, Indian, etc are not mentioned. The important thing to know, is that their is only one God, all others are either satan or one of his demons disquising themselves as gods to gain worship.

Name Of Pagan / False God Worshipped By / In Bible References (Total Verses) Description Adrammalech Sepharvites 2 Kin 17:31 (1) Sun-god Amon Thebes In Egypt Jer 46:25 (1) Sun-god Anamelech Sepharvites 2 Kin 17:31 (1) Moon-goddess Asherah (Asherim) Canaan Judg 6:25,26,28,30 (36) Fertility goddess Ashima Hammath In Syria 2 Kin 17:30 (1) ------ Ashtoreth (Ashtaroth) Syria / Phoenicia / Canaan 1 Kin 11:5,33 (9) Love, fertility goddess Baal Syria / Phoenicia / Canaan 2 Kin 18:18-23,25-28 (47) Principal god Baal-berith Shechem In Canaan Judg 8:33, Judg 9:4 (2) Name means "lord of covenant" Baal-Peor Moabites Num 25: 3,5 (6) ------ Baal-zebub (Beelzebub in NT Greek) Ekron In Philistine 2 Kin 1:2,3,6,18 (4 OT) (6 NT) Name means "lord of flies" (protection from) Bel (possibly same as Baal) Moabites / Babylonians / Ammonites Isa 46:1, Jer 50:2, Jer 51:44 (3) Principal god Castor / Pollux (Twin Brothers) Greeks Acts 28:11 (1) Twin sons of Zeus. Protection for sailors. Chemosh Moabites 1 Kin 11:7,33 (8) Destroyer, subduer. Child sacrifices made for. Dagon Philistines 1 Sam 2:2-4,7 (7) Grain god Diana / Artemis Ephesus In Greece Acts 19:24,27,28,34,35 (5) Moon, hunting, virginity goddess Gad (Fortune) Israel Isa 65:11 (1) ------ Golden Calf Israel Borrowed From Egypt Story in Ex 32 ------ Jupiter / Zeus Greek Acts 14:12 (1) King god, ruler of heaven and all other gods. Kaiwan (Chiun) Babylonians Amos 5:26 (1) Possibly star god Meni (Destiny) Israel Isa 65:11 (1) ------ Mercury / Hermes Greek Acts 14:12 (1) Messenger for the gods Merodach Babylonians Jer 50:2 (1) Possibly associated with Mars, war god Milcom (Malcham, Malcam) Ammonites 1 Kin 11:5,33 (6) ------ Molech (Moloch) Ammonites Lev 20:2,3,4,5) (10) Destroyer, consumer. Child sacrifices made for. Nebo Chaldea In Babylon Isa 46:1 (1) Writing, speech, literature, arts god Nehushtan Israel 2 Kin 18:4 (1) Serpent Moses made in wilderness (Num 21:4-9) Nergal Cuth in Babylon 2 Kin 17:30 (1) War and hunting god Nibhaz Avites 2 Kin 17:31 (1) ------ Queen Of Heaven (Known As Ishtar) Assyria / Babylon Jer 7:18, Jer 44:17,18,19,25 (5) Love, war, fertility goddess Rimmon Syria 2 Kin 5:18 (1) Weather god Sikkuth Babylonians Amos 5:26 (1) Saturn god Succoth Benoth Babylonians / Samarians 2 Kin 17:30 (1) goddess Tammuz Babylonians / Samarians Ezek 8:14 (1) Vegetation god Tartak Arvites 2 Kin 17:31 (1) Prince of darkness

Simple Question
Why is it that you consider everyone throughout history to be wrong and the Jews to be right?
Seems that the Jew's track record for pissing people off and making enemies speaks volumes.

Some people resent the Jews because they are so superior. Others hate the Jews because they need to hate.

But the majority hate'em for what they've done to others.

that's a broad statement which would be hard to prove. Can you catalogue what "Jews" have done historically to incur hate? When the pogroms raged in Russia, what had the Jews in all the small villages wiped out done? When blood libels drove people in England to murder Jews, what had actually been "done"? Are you tying all pre-20th century hatred to a justified semse of anger after Jesus' death or did you have other actions in mind?

that's a broad statement which would be hard to prove. Can you catalogue what "Jews" have done historically to incur hate? When the pogroms raged in Russia, what had the Jews in all the small villages wiped out done? When blood libels drove people in England to murder Jews, what had actually been "done"? Are you tying all pre-20th century hatred to a justified semse of anger after Jesus' death or did you have other actions in mind?

1. The Jews were accused of klling their Messiah and continuing to reject him. That was the reason given for attacking them in ancient Europe.

2. The Jews were also hated because they typically were and are financially successful. In fact, in the US today they have the highest income levels of any group. I find this to be the main beef, even today. It's just envy.

3. The Jews were blamed from such things as the Black Death. This is because they did not seem to be effected by the Black Death. Historians argue that the reason was due to their Jewish sanitary laws is what saved them. The people saw this, however, as an indication that they had made a deal with the devil in some way and rounded them up and killed them.

Today you can add to the list.

4. Descendents of Pigs and Apes as described by Mohammad who have distorted the Bible.

5. Fascists as described by the media at large due to their policies in Israel.

Last edited:
Simple Question
Why is it that you consider everyone throughout history to be wrong and the Jews to be right?
Seems that the Jew's track record for pissing people off and making enemies speaks volumes.

Some people resent the Jews because they are so superior. Others hate the Jews because they need to hate.

Let me rephrase that for you

Some people resent the Jews because Jews think that they are so superior. Others hate the Jews because they need to hate people that think they are superior

1. The Jews were accused of klling their Messiah and continuing to reject him. That was the reason given for attacking them in ancient Europe.

2. The Jews were also hated because they typically were and are financially successful. In fact, in the US today they have the highest income levels of any group. I find this to be the main beef, even today. It's just envy.

3. The Jews were blamed from such things as the Black Death. This is because they did not seem to be effected by the Black Death. Historians argue that the reason was due to their Jewish sanitary laws is what saved them. The people saw this, however, as an indication that they had made a deal with the devil in some way and rounded them up and killed them.

4. Descendents of Pigs and Apes as described by Mohammad who have distorted the Bible.

I'm not talking about things people imagined them doing, I'm talking about things they actually did. And none of it, has to do with their religion. But a lot of it, has to do with zionists who migrated into Palestine with no regard for the rights of people already living there. All the problems and all the violence in this area called Palestine, started with that. That was the genesis of the hate. Everything follows from that.

You don't move into a neighborhood, immediately treat everyone like garbage and expect them to say, "thank you!"

You're not giving me the proverbial "deer in the headlights" look, are you?

I'll be more specific, Israeli's treat the Palestinian's, like the nazis treated the jews.

There are over 200 UN resolutions documenting their crimes. These are not mythical crimes, they're real crimes. Crimes that, because of our veto in the UNSC, are committed with impunity.

I'm not talking about things people imagined them doing, I'm talking about things they actually did. And none of it, has to do with their religion. But a lot of it, has to do with zionists who migrated into Palestine with no regard for the rights of people already living there. All the problems and all the violence in this area called Palestine, started with that. That was the genesis of the hate. Everything follows from that.

You don't move into a neighborhood, immediately treat everyone like garbage and expect them to say, "thank you!"

So you are saying that the genesis of hate occured in 1948?

Did you miss the history lesson at the beginning of this thread?

I'll be more specific, Israeli's treat the Palestinian's, like the nazis treated the jews.

There are over 200 UN resolutions documenting their crimes. These are not mythical crimes, they're real crimes. Crimes that, because of our veto in the UNSC, are committed with impunity.

Godwin strikes again!!!

So you are answering a thread about hatred of a religion by saying "And none of it, has to do with their religion" but instead tying it to a mid 20th century political movement. I don't see how this addresses the issue of historical anti-semitism. I also don't see how this ties to Jews who are not in Israel, or who have been born in Israel and are not members of the government. My niece is about 2 years old. She lives in a house that my parents built on land that they bought. By your logic, even ignoring that my niece is Jewish, she is worthy of hate. Unless you don't hold all Israelis guilty of the "crimes" you cite. In which case, you can't vilify any group at all.

Last edited:

Not true at all.....and you've kind of answered your OP question....it seemed like the topic of Jew hatred yet you're pulling false articles out of nowhere about Muslims.....:eusa_eh:

......this is what it referred to....

Rest assured that Believers (Muslims), Jews, Christians and Sabians - whoever believes in Allah and the last day and performs good deeds - will be rewarded by their Rabb; they will have nothing to fear or to regret. Remember, O Children of Israel, when We took a covenant from you and when We lifted the Mount (Tur/Sinai) over your heads saying: ‘Hold firmly to what We have given you (ie. the two tablets of stone containing the Ten Commandments) and follow the commandments therein, so that you may guard yourself against evil.’ But even after that you backed out; if it had not been for the grace and mercy of Allah upon you, you surely would have been among the losers. You very well know the story of those of you who transgressed in the matter of the sabbath; We ordered them: ‘Be detested apes.’ Thus, We made their fate an example

This link explains more....:cool:

Apes and pigs

This link explains more....:cool:

Apes and pigs

By your own article you provided we have the admission of more than 5 places in the Quran, and more in the Hadith, where Jews were associated with Apes and Pigs.

Dress it up anyway you like but it is not hard to see why children are sent into the streets to blow themselves up. After all, how can one reason with an ape and pig, unless you are suggesting that the Zionists are not the "evil doers" who are Apes and Pigs in their view.

Call it what it is, hate and racism.

By your own article you provided we have the admission of more than 5 places in the Quran, and more in the Hadith, where Jews were associated with Apes and Pigs.

Dress it up anyway you like but it is not hard to see why children are sent into the streets to blow themselves up. After all, how can one reason with an ape and pig, unless you are suggesting that the Zionists are not the "evil doers" who are Apes and Pigs in their view.

Call it what it is, hate and racism.

When met with a logical response with the facts, which completely defeated your statement, the way you twisted it indicates you have a Muslim hatred....it's typical of people like you to make a thread on Jew hatred yet make constant references about theoretical twisted "information" on Muslims.....:cool:

Also that funny add on, which seems to be thrown around by dis-informed and arrogant people like you, without backing up any statements.

So you lied, on top of your lying, you don't hold Jews responsible in any way imaginable for any suffering they have encountered.....making you a whiner....and a apologist looking for ploys....that's odd version of history you have there....play the victim.....:cool:

When met with a logical response with the facts, which completely defeated your statement, the way you twisted it indicates you have a Muslim hatred....it's typical of people like you to make a thread on Jew hatred yet make constant references about theoretical twisted "information" on Muslims.....:cool:

Also that funny add on, which seems to be thrown around by dis-informed and arrogant people like you, without backing up any statements.

So you lied, on top of your lying, you don't hold Jews responsible in any way imaginable for any suffering they have encountered.....making you a whiner....and a apologist looking for ploys....that's odd version of history you have there....play the victim.....:cool:

Mohammad called certain Jews pigs and apes. There is no getting around that. So continue this insane rant trying to pin hate and racism on me. I find it rather humorous to say the least.

Mohammad called certain Jews pigs and apes. There is no getting around that. So continue this insane rant trying to pin hate and racism on me. I find it rather humorous to say the least.

Muhammad didn't say anything in the Koran, it's God words translated by Gabriel.....it clearly says before Muhammad certain Jews didn't observe the sabbath and were turned into apes....that's the Abrahamic God....:cool:

The Bible has a load of similar punishing verses such as the Lot homosexuals, the teenage boys that bullied this one kid in the Bible and God sent a bear to kill them....sounds like the Abrahamic God....:cool:

Too bad, you can't come up with excuses for this, no matter how much you try.....poor guy.....he only wishes what he says is true.....:eusa_eh:

Muhammad didn't say anything in the Koran, it's God words translated by Gabriel.....it clearly says before Muhammad certain Jews didn't observe the sabbath and were turned into apes....that's the Abrahamic God....:cool:

The Bible has a load of similar punishing verses such as the Lot homosexuals, the teenage boys that bullied this one kid in the Bible and God sent a bear to kill them....sounds like the Abrahamic God....:cool:

Too bad, you can't come up with excuses for this, no matter how much you try.....poor guy.....he only wishes what he says is true.....:eusa_eh:

Tell it to your haters who teach children to hate..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDteY42De8g]3-Year-old Egyptian Basmallah Jews Are Apes and Pigs - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDoV8ZL9Xkc]PA Mufti: Muslims will kill Jews in name of Islam - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qVixbW_dTw]Learning to Hate: Israel's Colonial Settler Children - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back