Jesus was not the Messiah

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
An examination of the NT scriptures' claims that Yeshua fulfilled the messianic prophesies and why the Jews and Muslims reject these claims

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx5EKaY1B8g]YouTube - Jesus Was Not the Messiah -- Part One[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv0pgcHkrP0]YouTube - Jesus Was Not the Messiah -- Part Two[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyHCxl-5a0A&feature=PlayList&p=3F2AC3387F6A577F&index=6]YouTube - Jesus Was Not the Messiah -- Part 3 (Crucifixion "Prophecies")[/ame]

What many people do not understand is that "messiah" just means "annointed one". Nothing more. When a physical king was chosen for the state of Israel, the individual would be annointed with sacred oil and he would be called the son of god, meaning that during his annointing ceremony he was adopted as a "son" of god. If yeshua or jesus did think he was the messiah (and many scholars doubt he did), it was recognized as a physical leader to establish a new physical kingdom. And claiming to be a messiah would probably be frowned upon by Roman authorities.

People will go to any lengths to try to convince others that Jesus is not who the Bible, and He Himself says He is. It is such a waste of a good mind to spend it trying to prove a lie. What motivates people to do this.

Most people have a belief, and have no need to disprove the beliefs of others.

• Banned
People will go to any lengths to try to convince others that Jesus is not who the Bible, and He Himself says He is. It is such a waste of a good mind to spend it trying to prove a lie.
The lie is the christian religion, which seeks to dominate the world and destroy the very foundations of civilized society and return us to the Dark Ages.

• Banned
obama is the messiah, where have you been

I must've missed that. I don't watch news stations owned by companies (GE) that get massive loans (an practically 0 interest) from the government. Something about that makes we question their reliability as an impartial and honest news source...

Believe what you want but atheism is arid and dry, because it is founded on pseudo-science. Show me the empirical data that proves God doesn't exist.

See, that is as silly as what you are doing.

Have a good evening.

An examination of the NT scriptures' claims that Yeshua fulfilled the messianic prophesies and why the Jews and Muslims reject these claims

The guy certainly has done his homework. That's why the Jews don't believe Jesus was the Messiah and the Muslims see him as a prophet of God.

People will go to any lengths to try to convince others that Jesus is not who the Bible, and He Himself says He is. It is such a waste of a good mind to spend it trying to prove a lie.
The lie is the christian religion, which seeks to dominate the world and destroy the very foundations of civilized society and return us to the Dark Ages.

Um, no, I think you are confused. That would be the Islam. It happens to be the predominant religion for chopping peoples heads off.:eusa_shhh:

Um, no, I think you are confused. That would be the Islam....

Not exclusively. Christians want to destroy science and the modern era and see creationism taught in schools/.

This is why people like you who know too little about religion, theology, and philosophy should never bother discussing it. You really just missed ... well everything.

This is why people like you who know too little about religion, theology, and philosophy should never bother discussing it. You really just missed ... well everything.

:lol: This from the idiot who claims to have studied Egypt and ancient Egyptian religion but got last when I mentioned the judgmental before the Egyptian afterlife :lol:

:lol: This from the idiot who claims to have studied Egypt and ancient Egyptian religion but got last when I mentioned the judgmental before the Egyptian afterlife :lol:

Again ... you only prove I have more of a social life in reality than you. ;)

I don't have a problem with Jesus.

Water into wine and forgiving prostitutes is fine with me, but we part ways when he wants me to become a wall hanging.

Again ... you only prove I have more of a social life in reality than you. ;)
Once again, logic and reasoning fail you. You really need to learn to think before you post.

There are 224 million Christians in the United States.

Seems like they would have 'dominated' and 'destroyed' already if that was the aim.

JB is not big on outcomes, Politicalchic, only on silly theories that do not have empirical support or can be embraced by critical thinking skills.

Um, no, I think you are confused. That would be the Islam....

Not exclusively. Christians want to destroy science and the modern era and see creationism taught in schools/.

No, I just want to see science taught in schools. And with respect to the current state of America, I'd rather NEITHER be taught.

Forum List

Back