Zone1 Jesus tells St Faustina THE SIGN OF ALL SIGNS

Libby von H

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2023
Write this: before I come as the Just Judge, I am coming first as the King of Mercy. Before the day of justice arrives, there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort:

All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the openings where the hands and the feet of the Savior were nailed will come forth great lights which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day
(Diary, 83).

Write this: before I come as the Just Judge, I am coming first as the King of Mercy. Before the day of justice arrives, there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort:

All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the openings where the hands and the feet of the Savior were nailed will come forth great lights which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day
(Diary, 83).

What is st. Faustina?

• Banned
What is st. Faustina?
a nun who lived in Poland and received numerious numerious messages from Jesus about the Divine Mercy.
Pope John Paul II , seeing the great need for this to be publicized, canonized her and promoted Mercy as one of the main themes of his entire time as Pope

a nun who lived in Poland ...
All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth.

oh,

:iyfyus.jpg:

Q: What do you do if a Polak throws a hand-grenade at you?
A: Take the pin out and throw it back.

well, with their adherence to christianity surly their lights will be among the first to go out. libby-v.

• Banned
oh,

:iyfyus.jpg:

Q: What do you do if a Polak throws a hand-grenade at you?
A: Take the pin out and throw it back.

well, with their adherence to christianity surly their lights will be among the first to go out. libby-v.
Write down these words, My daughter. Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice. While there is still time, let them have recourse to the fount of My mercy; let them profit from the Blood and Water which gushed forth for them.

a nun who lived in Poland and received numerious numerious messages from Jesus about the Divine Mercy.
Pope John Paul II , seeing the great need for this to be publicized, canonized her and promoted Mercy as one of the main themes of his entire time as Pope
Maimonides said - and I am paraphrasing - that it makes sense that there are those who are more intune with God than others. And they are the ones who are naturally the teachers. And that this has been true through all ages. It makes sense to me because we can see this exact same principle at work for all natural talents and abilities. Some will be better than others . And some will be great at it.

Just wondering why that matters. It seems irrelevant to me.

would agree without the irrelevancy - as though a heavenly plan what would come next would be relevant than the triumph of good which would be its own reward if nothing else ever occurred. so maybe irrelevant is correct. mission accomplished.

Doesn't the Catholic Church teach that God sends people to forever punishment in Hell?
No.

The Church that we will either be eternally united with God or we will be eternally separated from God and that no one knows the fate of others or themselves. Hell is a convenient way to express being eternally separated from God. If you read anything more into it than that then you are venturing into the realm of speculation.

The same concept applies to sin. Sin is anything which distances us from God. Nothing more and nothing less.

Sad to see people driving themselves mad .
A terrible price to pay for Gullibility .
The Gobbledygookers .

It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice. While there is still time, let them have recourse to the fount of My mercy;

sorry, libby - the time will have expired, the last good person (noah) will have perished - for your biblical rendition that evil will be triumphant in the end - to come true.

amageddon is the triumph of good, not found in your book, christian bible - the heavenly prescription granted a&e for their journey and its desired conclusion.

(Diary, 83).
And you cannot accept that a young lad age 14 could never have the Father and Son visit Him to open up the last dispensation before the fulness of times, Joseph Smith and say none of the churches on the earth are Christ's Church with any authority whatsoever. They are all false. And, then the process began to restore Christ's church through Jesus Christ and His angels in heaven. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. But, you can accept a nun having epileptic seizures seeing nonsense that no Apostle of the Lord shared with the world.
:popcorn:

Forum List

Back