Jesus is not God.

But he may be " A God", I am not sure. Only A God could have done the things he has done, like create this world, John 1:3, " All things were made by him." Only " A God" could have made all things, but Jesus is NOT the Father God, nor is he equal to his Father. Notice;

http://mit.irr.org/28-biblical-passages-which-explicitly-teach-there-only-one-god

In Isaiah 45:21 God himself speaks on the matter; "I am the Lord, there is no other God besides me!. Vs. 22, " I am God, there is none else!" When God said there is no other God besides him, Jesus was sitting right besides him, as he always is.

Its academic, Jesus is not God, but he may well be an individual God himself. They are both individuals, but only the Father is uncreated and has never died; Jesus has died before, and God cannot die!
You sir are an idiot.
1. God is a spirit, not a human being.
2. Your pin head brain cannot envision a spirit.
3 stop trying to relate this human world to the spirit world.
A spirit can have multiple beings, hence Father, son, holy ghost.

But he may be " A God", I am not sure. Only A God could have done the things he has done, like create this world, John 1:3, " All things were made by him." Only " A God" could have made all things, but Jesus is NOT the Father God, nor is he equal to his Father. Notice;

http://mit.irr.org/28-biblical-passages-which-explicitly-teach-there-only-one-god

In Isaiah 45:21 God himself speaks on the matter; "I am the Lord, there is no other God besides me!. Vs. 22, " I am God, there is none else!" When God said there is no other God besides him, Jesus was sitting right besides him, as he always is.

Its academic, Jesus is not God, but he may well be an individual God himself. They are both individuals, but only the Father is uncreated and has never died; Jesus has died before, and God cannot die!
You sir are an idiot.

I could care less what you think I am. And I hold no need to return your childish insults.

You sir are an idiot.

I could care less what you think I am. And I hold no need to return your childish insults.
Great, I won' the see you in hell.

There are no scriptures that say " Jesus is God", only a very few of people " Calling Jesus A God!"

Who in the OT is "I am"? Who is "Beginning and end" in Isaiah? Answer those, then check out Revelation where Jesus takes those titles for himself.

There are no scriptures that say " Jesus is God", only a very few of people " Calling Jesus A God!"

Christians just think their views are the way to read the bible; its the bible stupid, the way they interpret scripture. God cannot be beaten on a cross; are you insane? The Father God cannot be turned into flesh; are you blind?

I am not you, your not me, and Jesus is not God. I am a human, you are a human, and Jesus may be " A God."

Jesus is not God, he is the Son of God; plain and simple.

The Son is not the Father, nor can ever be!

Christians just think their views are the way to read the bible; its the bible stupid, the way they interpret scripture. God cannot be beaten on a cross; are you insane? The Father God cannot be turned into flesh; are you blind?

Actually, that's exactly what Scripture says happened.

You show me the Father God being turned into flesh in scripture, and I'll eat my bible; Christianity is the bible stupid!

You show me the Father God being turned into flesh in scripture, and I'll eat my bible; Christianity is the bible stupid!
You already know, and I'm sure you have some way to twist the plain meaning of the text into something grotesque that doesn't even resemble it.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

So, which version are you going to eat? I hear the KJV is particularly sweet on the tongue, but bitter in the stomach.

You already know, and I'm sure you have some way to twist the plain meaning of the text into something grotesque that doesn't even resemble it.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

So, which version are you going to eat? I hear the KJV is particularly sweet on the tongue, but bitter in the stomach.

Show me the Father being turned into Jesus on a cross. You can't do it; just like you can't interpret the bible.

John 1

Show me the Father being turned into Jesus on a cross. You can't do it; just like you can't interpret the bible.

That's not what you asked. I gave you what you asked for. Now start eating.

John 1

As you wish;

alright I am finished. Tasted bad.

John 1

As you wish;

alright I am finished. Tasted bad.
Nice to see you admit that you were wrong and that the Bible does say God became flesh. A lot of people can't bring themselves to admit when they are wrong.

Forum List

Back