Jesus is not God.

Notice;

John 5:26, " For as the Father has life in himself, so has he " Given" to the Son to have life in himself." Listen, why would God have to GIVE life to Jesus, well because he did NOT always have it! You don't have to GIVE a person something they already have! Jesus life CAME FROM God! God's life came from no one!

Think about it. Use your mind.

God gave Jesus life; Jesus is not God.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

"In him was life, and the life was the light of men." In John 5:26 Jesus reveals that his life came from God. The life in God came from himself. Jesus is not God. God gave Jesus life, and he gave the world life, John 6:33. In John 6:39-40, Jesus reveals that the Father GAVE him all of humanity. In verse 57, Jesus again reveals that his very life came from God, the life of God came from himself. Jesus is not God. In chapter 7, verse 16 Jesus taught that his doctrine is not from himself, but it came from God- if Jesus was God, then his doctrine would be from himself.

I and the Father are one. He also said that.

Me and my wife were one; but we were still individuals.

But he may be " A God", I am not sure. Only A God could have done the things he has done, like create this world, John 1:3, " All things were made by him." Only " A God" could have made all things, but Jesus is NOT the Father God, nor is he equal to his Father. Notice;

http://mit.irr.org/28-biblical-passages-which-explicitly-teach-there-only-one-god

In Isaiah 45:21 God himself speaks on the matter; "I am the Lord, there is no other God besides me!. Vs. 22, " I am God, there is none else!" When God said there is no other God besides him, Jesus was sitting right besides him, as he always is.

Its academic, Jesus is not God, but he may well be an individual God himself. They are both individuals, but only the Father is uncreated and has never died; Jesus has died before, and God cannot die!

Many Christians profess Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit are each individuals but ONE God.
The Trinity.
They also say that it's a concept that as humans, we can't understand or grasp, only an advanced mind like God can.

Cop out? Maybe. But, it's not a stretch to say there are truths that our limited minds can't understand.

The Trinity is a false Christian teaching; the term is not even in the bible.
Yet people believe... Most people believe in something nonBiblical

"In him was life, and the life was the light of men." In John 5:26 Jesus reveals that his life came from God. The life in God came from himself. Jesus is not God. God gave Jesus life, and he gave the world life, John 6:33. In John 6:39-40, Jesus reveals that the Father GAVE him all of humanity. In verse 57, Jesus again reveals that his very life came from God, the life of God came from himself. Jesus is not God. In chapter 7, verse 16 Jesus taught that his doctrine is not from himself, but it came from God- if Jesus was God, then his doctrine would be from himself.

Now you're starting to understand.

You won't do it, but I recommend reading The Science of God!

You won't do it, but I recommend reading The Science of God!

The science of God sounds interesting.

I would challenge you to refute the truth of The Bible.

Which part, exactly? I mean, we know the timeline given is false. We know the creation story is false. We know the story of Noah's flood is false. We know resurrection is false. We know a man did not part a sea. We know a man did not turn water into wine, or cure blindness by touching people. What more do you need to be disproven?

When Jesus cured the blind man he wrote something on the ground then made a paste with mud and spit and put that on his eyes. Then Jesus put his hand over the mans eyes covered in mud and spit and asked him what he saw.

First the man said he saw trees, then when Jesus told him to take a harder look he finally saw men.

This was a healing of perception not sight. How could the man see anything with mud in his eyes?

Jesus was teaching the man how to think and see in his mind by understanding scripture where trees are representative of men as in Eden when there were many trees whose fruit was pleasing to the eye and good to eat.

Does someone have to spit in your eyes before you use your brain to see? Does someone have to touch you physically for this type of healing to take place?

A person can say something to a large crowd and touch and heal just one person sitting in the back or every single person listening by using only words..

Where is this in the NT. The man went and washed in the pool and he never saw trees. Am I reading the wrong NT.

When you claim Jesus is God, you then also suggest that God the Father is Jesus; which would be just more foolishness.

You know, I really begin to think that when we see, ( there are 2.2 billion Christians on earth), 2.2 billion Christians believing in the exact same something, or even just that many unbelievers agreeing with things in the bible, we can suspect some deception going on somewhere.

I just can't see it man, that many believers understanding the exact same thing biblically; no , no!

When you claim Jesus is God, you then also suggest that God the Father is Jesus; which would be just more foolishness.

You know, I really begin to think that when we see, ( there are 2.2 billion Christians on earth), 2.2 billion Christians believing in the exact same something, or even just that many unbelievers agreeing with things in the bible, we can suspect some deception going on somewhere.

I just can't see it man, that many believers understanding the exact same thing biblically; no , no!

Think of it as Jesus and the Father are of like mind via the HS. (ps, I am not thinking of the God in the OT or that even Jesus is a jew, but a man).

I believe Vespasian is the Father, Titus is the son and Domitian is the Holy Ghost. The Gospels are good news of Rome's victory over the civil war in Judea and Israel.
The bible is all about the wars, and men's belief systems and how they viewed their world, and all about battles.

Think of it as Jesus and the Father are of like mind via the HS. (ps, I am not thinking of the God in the OT or that even Jesus is a jew, but a man).

I believe Vespasian is the Father, Titus is the son and Domitian is the Holy Ghost. The Gospels are good news of Rome's victory over the civil war in Judea and Israel.
The bible is all about the wars, and men's belief systems and how they viewed their world, and all about battles.

I agree the bible is about wars, belief systems, and how the writers viewed the world. Also that Jesus and God have like minds, but they are separate individual minds, they do not share the same consciousness.

I agree the bible is about wars, belief systems, and how the writers viewed the world. Also that Jesus and God have like minds, but they are separate individual minds, they do not share the same consciousness.

I have no comprehensive of what God might be like, and well I read there were 11 Jesus's in the first half of the first century, even Jesus Barabbas was named Jesus, the ones the Jews decided to set free when Pilate gave them a choice, according to the scriptures.

Then we have this Jesus from the war of the Jews in Josephus.

Jesus ben Ananias ("the son of Ananias") [rendered as the "son of Ananus" in the Whiston translation[1]] was a plebeian and a husbandman, who, four years before the First Jewish-Roman War began in 66 AD, went around Jerusalem prophesying the city's destruction. The Jewish leaders of Jerusalem turned him over to the Romans, who tortured him. The procurator Albinus took him to be a madman and released him. He continued his prophecy for more than seven years until he was killed by a stone from a catapult during the Roman siege of Jerusalem during the war. His name is rendered ישוע בן חנניה (Yeshua ben Hananiah) in modern Hebrew histories.

Jesus ben Ananias - Wikipedia

So who is Jesus?

I have no comprehensive of what God might be like, and well I read there were 11 Jesus's in the first half of the first century, even Jesus Barabbas was named Jesus, the ones the Jews decided to set free when Pilate gave them a choice, according to the scriptures.

Jesus ben Ananias ("the son of Ananias") [rendered as the "son of Ananus" in the Whiston translation[1]] was a plebeian and a husbandman, who, four years before the First Jewish-Roman War began in 66 AD, went around Jerusalem prophesying the city's destruction. The Jewish leaders of Jerusalem turned him over to the Romans, who tortured him. The procurator Albinus took him to be a madman and released him. He continued his prophecy for more than seven years until he was killed by a stone from a catapult during the Roman siege of Jerusalem during the war. His name is rendered ישוע בן חנניה (Yeshua ben Hananiah) in modern Hebrew histories.

So who is Jesus?

Who is Jesus, I am still learning that myself. He was Iconic and visionary, and the interpretation of the Jesus that I see and accept, is him actually being the Son of God. An impressive man who changed this world and history. But its a lot about him we just don't know.

So who is Jesus?
Problems;
Take what you read on wikipedia with a grain of salt;
1)Wikipedia info is supplied by every day people with their own agendas or research, some biased idiots who make up stuff with submission checkers who are even greater gullible idiots who allow the research.
I say this because
The sources do not seem to compute to satisfying the claimed commentary
and when searching, only a High Priest
Theophilus ben Ananias shows up.
Only a
A later era Slovanian copy uses a Non Judaic name Jesus as son of Ananias, but which Hebrew name did they derive that Greek name from would be unknown and highly suspicious. Those resources using later implanted or forged copies become invalid. Ancient and medieval sources differ, Early references differ,
Variations from Christian sources differ, and none of the online sources dare mention that earliest copies have 0 mention of the name Jesus and that earliest religious arguments and commentary on Josephus support this issue.

2)if the research was accurate it would show my commentary right, that there are many figures used for the Jesus story, this figure being that of the Temple destruction warning/ boaster.
3) Josephus says Jechoniah is the King of the Jews contradicting Christians claiming Jesus is called that.
Source:
The Wars Of The Jews
Or The History Of The Destruction Of Jerusalem Book VI
4)Yohoshua ben Chananiah is a BC era figure mentioned in the OT
not an AD era claimed as "Yeshua ben Hananiah in modern Hebrew histories"

POSTING ABOUT Josephus requires exact book references as people tend to like to rewrite Josephus and retranslated names to fit their own needs.
In fact earliest copies of Josephus have 0 mentions of Jesus at all and Josephus being a Galilean only mentions one figure from Galilee named
Yehuda the tax revolter(crucified 6bc). Who, I've many times stated, is used as just a small portion of the Jesus tale and is the Christ Bill O'reilly writes about in his Killing Jesus book.

Last edited:

So who is Jesus?
Problems;
1)Wikipedia info is supplied by every day people with their own agendas or research, some biased idiots who make up stuff with submission checkers who are even greater gullible idiots who allow the research.
I say this because
2)if the research was accurate it would show my commentary right, that there are many figures used for the Jesus story, this figure being that of the Temple destruction warning/ boaster.
3) Josephus says Jechoniah is the King of the Jews contradicting Christians claiming Jesus is called that.
Source:
The Wars Of The Jews

POSTING ABOUT Josephus requires exact book references as people tend to like to rewrite Josephus and retranslated names to fit their own needs.
In fact earliest copies of Josephus have 0 mentions of Jesus at all and Josephus being a Galilean only mentions one figure from Galilee named
Yehuda the tax revolter(crucified 6bc). Who, I've many times stated, is used as just a small portion of the Jesus tale and is the Christ Bill O'reilly writes about in his Killing Jesus book.

Well I understand, but there were many writers that cataloged Jesus into history. I wrote this some years ago, but notice the part about the authors who knew about Jesus in history;

Is God Real?

So who is Jesus?
Problems;
I say this because
Source:
The Wars Of The Jews

Well I understand, but there were many writers that cataloged Jesus into history. I wrote this some years ago, but notice the part about the authors who knew about Jesus in history;

Is God Real?
Ask yourself this;
If YOUR heritage is Spanish and your name is Jose Conseco, do news reporters and historians called you Joe Conseco?
How about a Spanish Historian, would he dare transliterate the Spanish name to an English name?
Would Josephus a Jew dare take a Hebrew name and suddenly change it to Greek when for every other Messiah figure it remained in it's Hebrew form?
Only a later Christian forger (like Eusebius)would use the name Jesus, a new name even the characters would have never known. This is why they also use the word Christ instead of Moshiach, Josephus being a Jew would never title the figure a Christ, as he never used that term for any of the many Messiah figures either. Because he was not a Christian, only a Christian could or would have added that wording especially since only Krishna was called Christos.
Which, if you notice, is out of order as if placed into the text.
But once again, this context, if sworn by, is showing there are many figures with similar names being compiled and confused into one story mythology thus the character is not singular historical but an image created thus given it's new name and Baal the myth father's birthdate, symbols, and death scene story.
I also want to point out an even greater problem using Josephus that I was the only one who noticed.
I did a ancestory research on Josephus and
both him & Yeshu son of Mary (of 100bc) are related to Salome the wife of King Jannaeus thus related to each other.
Josephus mentions no family picnics (joke*), nor that this was a relative who the family thought was Meshuganah.

Last edited:
Jesus Barabbas

Most likely the Jesus & Jesus Barabbas( the thief murderer) story stems from the often confused for each other Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter (6bc)and Yehuda the
Gaulionite as the thief temple ransacker(tables overturned story).
Both mentioned in Josephus.

sources: Josephus : on Yehuda:
Book 18 chapter 1 is where the heart of the info on the tax revolt and teaching of the crucified Yehuda of Galilee is mentioned.
Yet was there one Judas, a Gaulonite,
(2) a Pharisee, became zealous to draw them to a revolt, who both said that this taxation was no better than an introduction to slavery, and exhorted the nation to assert their liberty; as if they could procure them happiness and security for what they possessed, and an assured enjoyment of a still greater good, which was that of the honor and glory they would thereby acquire for magnanimity......
6. But of the fourth sect of Jewish philosophy, Judas the Galilean was the author. These men agree in all other things with the Pharisaic notions; but they have an inviolable attachment to liberty, and say that God is to be their only Ruler and Lord. They also do not value dying any kinds of death, nor indeed do they heed the deaths of their relations and friends, nor can any such fear make them call any man lord

So who is Jesus?
Problems;
I say this because
Only a
A later era Slovanian copy uses a Non Judaic name Jesus as son of Ananias, but which Hebrew name did they derive that Greek name from would be unknown and highly suspicious. Those resources using later implanted or forged copies become invalid. Ancient and medieval sources differ, Early references differ,
Variations from Christian sources differ, and none of the online sources dare mention that earliest copies have 0 mention of the name Jesus and that earliest religious arguments and commentary on Josephus support this issue.

Source:
The Wars Of The Jews

Well we know who Simon and John were:
Simon bar Giora and John of Giscala survived the fall of Jerusalem, and were taken as captives to Rome to glorify Titus' triumph; the former, with a rope around his head, was dragged to the Forum and cast down from the Tarpeian rock ("B. J." v. 5, § 6). Most of the Zealots fell under the sword or other instruments of death and torture at the hands of the Romans, and such as fled to Alexandria or Cyrenaica roused by their unyielding hostility to Rome the opposition of those eager for peace, until they too finally met the same tragic fate ("B. J." vii. 6, §§ 1-5; 10, §§ 1-4). It was a desperate and mad spirit of defiance which animated them all and made them prefer horrible torture and death to Roman servitude. History has declared itself in favor of the Pharisees, who deemed the schoolhouse (see Johanan ben Zakkai) of more vital importance to the Jews than state and Temple; but the Zealot, too, deserves due recognition for his sublime type of steadfastness, as George Eliot points out in her "Impressions of Theophrastus Such" (1879, p. 212).

ZEALOTS - JewishEncyclopedia.com

Forum List

Back