Jesus Christ.

Sorry bout that,

Zietgiest wrote:

"Georgetown Covers Up Name Of Jesus For Obama Visit

Following The Truth: Georgetown Covers Up Name Of Jesus For Obama Visit "

1. I don't care about what anyone says, a *Real Christian* would not cover up the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Case Closed.
3. And, *CHECKMATE!*, he is no Christian!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
There were witnesses that wrote it down. The four Gospels of Christ: Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John. It is called faith.
you just proved my point
some dudes wrote they had seen it so you believe it
my niegbour , brother, and gardener saw the yellow unicorn and wrote it down so you MUST believe that to

kids write about seeing santa ,the eater bunny and the tooth fairy every day .
i rest my case

yet, there is no cult of people following the invisible yellow unicorn...poor writing skills....I suppose?:eusa_whistle:
So there has to be a cult following to make it true
then allah exists so do aliens ,

Sorry bout that,

Zietgiest wrote:

"Georgetown Covers Up Name Of Jesus For Obama Visit

Following The Truth: Georgetown Covers Up Name Of Jesus For Obama Visit "

1. I don't care about what anyone says, a *Real Christian* would not cover up the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Case Closed.
3. And, *CHECKMATE!*, he is no Christian!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
and of course if you live in a vacumm close you eyes blindly just seeing a man made supreme being YOU yourself will ** know nothing *

You show proof that not all Christians think the same, yet you point your finger at "most" other Christians saying, in biblical terms, "Thou Fool".

Don't be a hypocrite.

The reason most "buy into" Revelations is because Jesus said so. It's just that simple.

Being a Christian means you believe in what Christ represents, thus you believe that he was capable of accurate prophecy. He spoke to God on a regular basis and was privy to information the rest of us were not. It is hypocritical to say you're a Christian on one hand yet on the other claim that his words are meaningless.

If you don't believe in the Revelation of Jesus Christ then you're not really a Christian, are you?
i wish you would clarify your remarks by saying *its just my opinion/believe *
there is NO evidence what so ever that a person existed that was born of a virgin, had some mystical power that let him walk on the surface of the water and with a sweep of his hand heal the sick, died and came back and then vanished in the air
or he spoke to somebody called god .
no prove at all OF ANY OF THIS its all just written in a book .

YOU DONT BELIEVE ALL YOU READ DO YOU ?

If you do ill introduce you to the invisable yellow unicorn that i have wriiten about who lives at the bottom of my garden

I guess you thought Obama meant what he said before he was elected?

I question all I read. I believe in the example Jesus set for me. I don't take it lightly nor do I blindly follow something I cannot prove.

I know this much; The man took an ass-whipping when he didn't have to....to save me. That kind of sacrifice means something to me.
Dont assume or quess you know what i thought about anything aboma said you are wrong if you want to know ask me .
just as you are wrong in assuming there was actually was a person called jesus who has some magical power and is not just a fictional fiqure .

Forum List

Back