Jerry Jones Gives Cowboys Ultimatum

"Stand for the anthem or sit out the game."

'Bout time the adults took charge.
After he kneeled with them ya mean?
They knelt BEFORE the anthem!
Gee, that's different, Jerry's really laying the law down on the plantation isn't he.
Typical Leftie idiot, confusing facts.
Plantation owners had slaves.
How many slaves were paid multi-millions of dollars?
Jones OWNS the team, and pays the employees,
He can fire any employee for any reason!
Even if they embarrass him!

oops. Jerry got some sense too late.
images
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Too little, too late.

GO to Hell NFL

i say the same thing of go to hell NFL but for two entirely different reasons.the cheatriots getting away with scandal after scandal that other teams get punished for tainting a great sport and all this bullshit relocation of rams ever being allowed to leave LA in the first place.,a crime and travesty and the chargers being allowed to leave for LA.if the raiders go to vegas,that will be the final nail in the coffin for them,same thing will happen in vegas that is happening in LA with the chargers with no fan support.

And if all the players sit out the game, where does that leave Jones. LOL

About as well as the players payday if they played to an empty stadium.

which is what exactly is what is happening in carson with the chargers as everybody in the whole country said would happen if the NFL allowed it and will happen as well if the raiders go to vegas,that will be the final nail in the coffin for the NFL if that happens.it is the poorest city in the country,nobody will be able to afford the ticket prices there.most familys have to work TWO jobs to get by there.

Jones has no spine

He signed Greg Hardy and defends Ezeikiel Elliot for beating women

If Elliot, Prescott and his backup QB took a knee, Jones would do nothing

So, Jones insisted they respect (stand) during the anthem. He said nothing about before or after.

Got it now?
I understand you're slitting splitting hairs to pull something, anything really, out of your ass that will allow you to continue to believe in the power structure’s divide and conquer paradigm.

After he kneeled with them ya mean?
They knelt BEFORE the anthem!
Gee, that's different, Jerry's really laying the law down on the plantation isn't he.
Typical Leftie idiot, confusing facts.
Plantation owners had slaves.
How many slaves were paid multi-millions of dollars?
Jones OWNS the team, and pays the employees,
He can fire any employee for any reason!
Even if they embarrass him!
I think we all know how the economic system works here, he owns them and we subsidize him. That's america. And that's how your fweedumb works, on all them jobs out there. Americans are intrepid about that shit.

So, Jones insisted they respect (stand) during the anthem. He said nothing about before or after.

Got it now?
I understand you're slitting splitting hairs to pull something, anything really, out of your ass that will allow you to continue to believe in the power structure’s divide and conquer paradigm.

What hair exactly am I splitting? Did you not read the OP, or are you purposely being a race baiting ass?

Forum List

Back