Jeff Sessions (R) for Racist

It is a statistical fact that since abortion was legalized in the United Soviets of America the crime rate among the Negro's of Washington DC has gone down by 48% in tandem with abortion that sits at approx 46% of Negro pregnancies since 1976. It is also a fact that more than 79% of Negros do not knoe who their father is.

It is a statistical fact that since abortion was legalized in the United Soviets of America the crime rate among the Negro's of Washington DC has gone down by 48% in tandem with abortion that sits at approx 46% of Negro pregnancies since 1976. It is also a fact that more than 79% of Negros do not knoe who their father is.

it is also a fact that Canadian idiots don't know how to spell for shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Yukon you are a cowardly small man with the avatar

So what would your solution have been if 100% of the white owned companies only hired white people?
Where did you get that! I specifically don't believe in discrimination in housing (unless its picking a room-mate), schooling or the work place! I think the 14th amendments covers those areas well!

We were trying to fix the poor inner cities and we noticed that none of the white owners would hire black people because they were racists. Fact.
And I understood affirmative action and supported it in the historical context of the 50s-70s, even if I believe its unconstitutional! I don't support prefer for minority and women owned business.

One thing you people do not realize is that soon you will be the N*#$_*rs in this country. Has nothing to do with color. It has to do with $. So you are arguing that business owners should be able to do whatever they want.
I come from a group that is considered that last acceptable hatred - Jewish! We are hated by the radical left and right alike. So I do sympathize for minorties. Buddy the myth of the White man becoming the minority by 2050 is not a clear cut logic.

Right now the US population is at roughly 300 mil. Non-Latino Whites make up 200 mil of the population (if you add Latino whites add another 25 million). Therefore minorites specifically Latinos (50 mil), African Americans, Asians etc make up 100 mil.

Population estimates of the US by 2050 are 420-440. Therefore the white 200 mil population has to remain stagnate and the minority population must do better than double. I predict proble 240 non-latino whites and 180 minorities. But even if the Non-Latino Whites drop under 50% they will sitll be the majority.

But I digress. WHO CARES! As long as the minority groups assimulate and become Americans is doesn't matter your race, color or religion. I know many Mexican Americans that consider themself more America (than Mexican) than many European Americans. Same with Asian and Arab Americans!

As long as America keeps to America in the since of free, democratic, economic powerhouse, tolerant then it doesn't matter if the non-latino whites fall under the 50% mark!
List of countries by past and future population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And you don't think that's going to come back and bite you in the ass? :cuckoo:
That is an irrational fear that I am not afraid of. Look at how far we have come in just 60 years. Many Blacks and Latinos in Congress. First Black (mixed race for that matter) President. Although I don't like her left leaning ways and judicial activism the first Latino Supreme Court Justice, along with a Black Conservative Justice who I ultmost admire. Many black and latino businessman.

Do you know that Latinos are opening small business at a faster rate than Whites? Watch out Sillybobo, Latinos might be your new Republicans! LOL

I hope in 40 years America will continue the trend of being more tolerant. I mean could a movie like Bruno have been the #1 in America back in even the 80s? NOPE!

You said this "And I understood affirmative action and supported it in the historical context of the 50s-70s,"

And that is all I needed to see. I may disagree on when it should have ended, but at least you get that it was needed at one point. Pos rep coming your way. I'll read the rest next and hope I don't change my mind. :lol:

So what would your solution have been if 100% of the white owned companies only hired white people?
Where did you get that! I specifically don't believe in discrimination in housing (unless its picking a room-mate), schooling or the work place! I think the 14th amendments covers those areas well!

We were trying to fix the poor inner cities and we noticed that none of the white owners would hire black people because they were racists. Fact.
And I understood affirmative action and supported it in the historical context of the 50s-70s, even if I believe its unconstitutional! I don't support prefer for minority and women owned business.

One thing you people do not realize is that soon you will be the N*#$_*rs in this country. Has nothing to do with color. It has to do with $. So you are arguing that business owners should be able to do whatever they want.
I come from a group that is considered that last acceptable hatred - Jewish! We are hated by the radical left and right alike. So I do sympathize for minorties. Buddy the myth of the White man becoming the minority by 2050 is not a clear cut logic.

Right now the US population is at roughly 300 mil. Non-Latino Whites make up 200 mil of the population (if you add Latino whites add another 25 million). Therefore minorites specifically Latinos (50 mil), African Americans, Asians etc make up 100 mil.

Population estimates of the US by 2050 are 420-440. Therefore the white 200 mil population has to remain stagnate and the minority population must do better than double. I predict proble 240 non-latino whites and 180 minorities. But even if the Non-Latino Whites drop under 50% they will sitll be the majority.

But I digress. WHO CARES! As long as the minority groups assimulate and become Americans is doesn't matter your race, color or religion. I know many Mexican Americans that consider themself more America (than Mexican) than many European Americans. Same with Asian and Arab Americans!

As long as America keeps to America in the since of free, democratic, economic powerhouse, tolerant then it doesn't matter if the non-latino whites fall under the 50% mark!
List of countries by past and future population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And you don't think that's going to come back and bite you in the ass? :cuckoo:
That is an irrational fear that I am not afraid of. Look at how far we have come in just 60 years. Many Blacks and Latinos in Congress. First Black (mixed race for that matter) President. Although I don't like her left leaning ways and judicial activism the first Latino Supreme Court Justice, along with a Black Conservative Justice who I ultmost admire. Many black and latino businessman.

Do you know that Latinos are opening small business at a faster rate than Whites? Watch out Sillybobo, Latinos might be your new Republicans! LOL

I hope in 40 years America will continue the trend of being more tolerant. I mean could a movie like Bruno have been the #1 in America back in even the 80s? NOPE!

Ok, I just read the rest. Two points. One, race doesn't matter in the future. Rich white men and rich black men along with rich jews and latino's will join together to keep us poor whites and women and gays and latinos and jews down. Actually, its already happened. Look into who owns the Federal Reserve. It isn't just white Americans. So no its not just paranoia. Its already happening. Look who's in the GOP. Rich latinos, gays, jews, whites, women, etc. Its class warefare. Thats why unions came to be. That's why there is a labor party and a party that serves the corporations.

And it wasn't always like that but the GOP of the 90's and this decade took Reagan's montra of "government is evil" and used it to destroy our government. Bankrupt it, exploit it, write tax laws for them not us, gouge us, toy with the stock market and housing market, deregulate, etc.

PS. Latino's are socially conservative. I believe Bush lost the latino vote in the 8 years he was in office. The GOP at least split the latino vote before GW.

The majority of white people are not racist, but the same cannot be said about blacks.

Or you, obviously.

Prove that I'm a racist! Show me the perjoratves I've used pertaining to anyone of color. Show me where I have said anything at all disparaging about any one race. And when you fail, you can apologize.

Your positions on issues and your statements prove it. Plus you're from Texas, right?

Where was that Country Club that was in the news recently telling the black kids they could not use the pool....GA, MS, TN, no it was Pennsylvania. Guess that shoots your "down south" theory.

Link?

Secondly, I have stories myself of that happening here in Detroit, so I do understand that racism isn't just down south, duh!

But thanks once again for helping me prove my point that affirmative action is still needed because many many people, even up north, are still not acting right. :clap2:

Prove that I'm a racist! Show me the perjoratves I've used pertaining to anyone of color. Show me where I have said anything at all disparaging about any one race. And when you fail, you can apologize.

Your positions on issues and your statements prove it. Plus you're from Texas, right?

another mental midget shows his stripes.

That's what you had to say? Me making a simple statement ended with a joke shows my stripes? Wow, you got me Elvis.

If you ask me, Elvis has left the building.

Or you, obviously.

Show me those statements and specify my positions that reflect racism. Implying that being from Texas somehaow makes me a racist makes you a bigot. Which I'm sure you won't deny.

Don't say, "I don't think so", because although you are right about those other things contributing to high black unemployment, that doesn't mean that racism didn't have something to do with it too.

I think your rationale is too simple - as Mencken said: "For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong."

I'm not saying racism doesn't have any part in those situations but there are a lot of other factors involved that have little to do with race. I also think racism is less of a factor now then it was a couple of decades ago.

Look at high black unemployment for example. Is it across the board? Or, is it in certain geographical locations and in certain occupations that are more fragile and have a higher number of blacks? Are black CEO's disproportionately fired over white CEO's?

Do you deny that an overwhelming number of white managers in almost every company for decades refused to hire black people?

Depends on WHEN and WHERE you are talking about. Your statement is too broad.

This is why AA came to be, and rightfully so.

Agree - AA was needed to bust through the barriers. I don't think it's needed any more and causes more problems and legitimate resentment over quotas vs. merit.

Condi being rich has everything to do with her position on issues, and rightfully so. She's smart. I may call her a sellout, but at least she's voting in her own financial interests.

Or maybe she's voting for important (to her) principles?

If you vote GOP because of their positions on god, gays, guns, war, or any other bs wedge issue then they have fooled you into voting against your own best financial interests. Example, who gives a fuck about abortion if I go from $30 hr to $15. Or if the GOP were to become the pro choice party, do you think rich social conservatives would rush to the Democratic party? Even if it would cost them another 10% on their investments? Wake up.

Are those "wedge" issues necessarily? They are very important to the people involved - soldiers sent out to the wars, gay people wanting to get married, or gun owners. But - I DO agree that the parties use wedge issues to distract from deeper issues and fire up voters into thinking the Democrats will ban the guns or the Republicans will ban abortion if elected into power. But I think you also over-estimate the power that financial interests represent in voting - or there would be no rich Democrats. I think a lot of people vote on an array of interests that fluctuate according to the current situation - right now the economy is primary, eclipsing even the war.

Sex, religion, age, black, white, mexican, jewish, gay, straight, etc. None of this matters. These are just the things they use to divide us. Wedge issues.

Without these wedge issues, the GOP would have to stop catering to just the top 1% richest and instead they would have to start catering to the upper middle class. But ask many upper middle class people. There is no difference between Bush and Obama for them.

I'm not sure about that. The Christian Right for example has become a powerful voting block for the Republican party in the last several decades. It's not a wedge issue - it's a block that up until now they've had to cater to even to the point of losing traditional supporters such as fiscal conservatives. They aren't among the riches either but are predominately middle class.

The GOP take for granted that many upper middle class people THINK they are rich, and then they usually solidify their support by using the wedge issues I mentioned above. Plus the conservative message sounds good, whether they put it into practice or not. On top of that, they have made liberal a dirty word. Just look at how you guys feel about us. And you're all broke as hell.

You may have a point there but I don't think it's just that. Many conservatives aren't rich - in fact...I'm not sure, I'll have to look it up - but I don't think there is that much difference in wealth between the two.

Both parties tend to use wedge issues to solidify support - the Democrats have the gays, environmentalists, and women's issues for example.

By the way - I probably ought to clarify this - except for a few issues, I'm pretty much a liberal. When it comes to how the GoP has slandered the word "liberal" and turned it into a perjorative - I whole heartedly agree. That has been a concerted media campaign on the part of the right since Newt Gingrich and is (im)moral minority.

You don't realize you are voting against your own financial interests because maybe you aren't in a union or maybe nafta hasn't hurt you, YET.

I vote for a variety of interests - including financial.

Or maybe you didn't own a home that dropped in value or maybe you don't have a 401K.

I've seen my retirement lose money but home prices (always low in my area) have remained stable.

Or maybe you've been a republican so long that Rush limbaugh has convinced you that it was freddy/fanny/carter/clinton/pelosi who fucked up the economy. Isn't it funny how they have made a case for why/how it is every one of these people's fault? Don't you sense that they are lying to you when they got an excuse for everything? Wasn't Delay's fault, or Bush's, but it was Carter's fault? Wasn't Newt, wasn't Graham, but it was Fanny May?

I've never been a Republican. And - if there is blame for "who fucked up the economy" it's not as simplistic as blaming any one President but rather the financial policies of the past 25 years (since Reagan) - Congress - deregulation and lack of oversight - and the greed and sense of entitlement over discipline of the American public.

And if you weren't stupid enough to buy that, then they told you that, "everyone is to blame for what happened".

I wasn't told that - I figured it out on my own.

Yea, ever know the GOP to accept any blame for anything unless they were flat out guilty?

Hell, they even convinced you that the Democrats should share blame for the Iraq war.

They should. Congress and the media FUCKED UP big time - except for a 133 members of the House of Representatives (all Democrats...I think...) and 23 senators (21 Democrats, one Republican and one Independent who courageously voted their consciences) who voted against the unprovoked use of force against Iraq - the rest were cowards who failed in their mandate of oversight. They failed to question the "intelligence" seriously - they failed to ask tough questions - they failed and gave in to the politics of fear. That includes almost all the Republicans and many Democrats.

By the way - I probably ought to clarify this - except for a few issues, I'm pretty much a liberal. When it comes to how the GoP has slandered the word "liberal" and turned it into a perjorative - I whole heartedly agree. That has been a concerted media campaign on the part of the right since Newt Gingrich and is (im)moral minority.

I've never been a Republican. And - if there is blame for "who fucked up the economy" it's not as simplistic as blaming any one President but rather the financial policies of the past 25 years (since Reagan) - Congress - deregulation and lack of oversight - and the greed and sense of entitlement over discipline of the American public.

They should. Congress and the media FUCKED UP big time - except for a 133 members of the House of Representatives (all Democrats...I think...) and 23 senators (21 Democrats, one Republican and one Independent who courageously voted their consciences) who voted against the unprovoked use of force against Iraq - the rest were cowards who failed in their mandate of oversight. They failed to question the "intelligence" seriously - they failed to ask tough questions - they failed and gave in to the politics of fear. That includes almost all the Republicans and many Democrats.

1. I can tell you how racism has to do with all of those other factors. Throw some at me and see.

2. I can tell you aren't a hard righty.

3. I don't believe America is a center right nation. I believe we are a center left nation controlled by righties who own the system. One example, they said that 51% are pro life. BS! Ask most women if they are pro life and they say yes, then run some scenerios by them and see if they don't change their opinion to pro choice. They want the choice. Most of them just won't use the option of abortion. But they do want the choice. Most people just haven't really thought it thru.

PS. For those of you who say Republicans aren't racist and who say that blacks only voted for Obama because he was black, why don't you run the triple threat in 2012?

CONDY RICE! You get the women, black and conservative vote.

What you will do is prove that black people don't just vote based on color.

I admit that got some people to come out and vote who might not have otherwise, but it wasn't like they showed up to vote for Alan Keyes.

PS. Republicans never nominate black people because their voters are racists. They had to appoint Powell, Rice and Steele. None of them won elections.

But run a Bush, a rich white boy who's father did a shitty job running the country, and was clearly an insider with Iran Contra, and they will flock to the polls to vote for that douche bag drug addict son with a name.

And then they suggest they aren't the party for the rich? OMG! And they say that arrogant prick didn't screw the middle class? After what we witnessed the last 8 years, who other than a right winger would swallow any of that???

The GOP's message and performance was so bad, they couldn't even beat a black guy who pals around with terrorists and wasn't even born in America!

Last edited:
PS. For those of you who say Republicans aren't racist and who say that blacks only voted for Obama because he was black, why don't you run the triple threat in 2012?

CONDY RICE! You get the women, black and conservative vote.

What you will do is prove that black people don't just vote based on color.

I admit that got some people to come out and vote who might not have otherwise, but it wasn't like they showed up to vote for Alan Keyes.

PS. Republicans never nominate black people because their voters are racists. They had to appoint Powell, Rice and Steele. None of them won elections.

care to name the first popularly elected black u.s.senator and his party affiliation?

Forum List

Back