Jeff Sessions (R) for Racist

Holy shit! You are one crazy-ass mothafucka, f8fbearcat. I think its time we took you somewhere you can take a long, long rest.

I couldn't read that mumbo jumbo, but let me conceed some truisms.

1. Black people would be just as racist as us if they had the power

2. Black culture isn't any better than ours

3. It is time they start worrying more about themselves and less about what whitey is "doing to them".

It seems that every other culture that comes over to America seems to succeed despite the racism they encounter.

Look at Jewish communities. I know there are differences that matter, but still, look at how they thrive wherever they go. And they stick together. And is there very much jew on jew crime? Not nearly as much as there is black on black crime.

I could argue both sides of a lot of these points.

4. Rich blacks don't seem to give a fuck about black society. You would think that all the NFL, Hollywood, NBA and MLB millionaires alone could heavily invest in black communities and help fix the problems, but they don't. Magic Johnson does. Does MJ? Does Tiger? Did Michael Jackson?

Define "acting right".

About a week ago I went to a motivational seminar where a rich white dude told us about how he was a white water raft tour guide when he got back from NAM. He said he made $5k a year doing it and hated rich people. These investment brokers took a liking to him and took him under their wing and taught him how to invest.

This is the good old boys network. Being white most likely helped him. If he was black, he wouldn't have gotten the opportunity.

So a lot of rich people don't realize how lucky they got, right place at the right time. And they don't realize how unfair life can be for people who aren't white and don't have the connections.

It could have been another tour guide that day. Without that break, he'd be a broke ass to this day. He admitted that he came from blue collar and without their help, he would have never made it to where he is today.

That's why Affirmative Action was needed. It forced white people to start acting right.

And today we have black ceo's of fortune 500 companies. It would have taken decades longer without AA.

PS. The other lesson is that we should always be looking to give someone help. We look for people who can help us. Don't forget the people beneath you. I think this is something a lot of right wingers forget.

Both Coloradodumbbutt and sillybooboo are complete and utter idiots for thinking that blacks connot be racist. No wonder the US is in the shit hole it's in with ignorant fucks like these two clowns running around.

Thankfully the republicans will regain the house in 2012.

Newsflash you partisan kiddos, most politicians are corrupt, hypocritical, and bigoted. But it's funny though how the Democrats that yell that Republicans are racist, won't say a damn thing about their own racists. But oh well !

Sealy, the "Good ol' Boy" network only works if you're economically priviledged. People like you mistake racial priviledge for economic priviledge. But then again, people who do make these mistakens, aren't poor whites. But then again, the vast majority of poor whites and poor white cultural minorities will laugh our asses off at these claims of "White Priviledge".

I'm just sick of hearing people with class priviledge assuming that all whites have their same class priviledge, when it's not true. Of course their concern for the disadvantaged is color based and racist in and of itself.

Both Coloradodumbbutt and sillybooboo are complete and utter idiots for thinking that blacks connot be racist. No wonder the US is in the shit hole it's in with ignorant fucks like these two clowns running around.

Thankfully the republicans will regain the house in 2012.
]

Not 2010? Whew! That's good. At least we'll get 4 years.

Blacks can be racist. How many times do you find yourself in a position where black people are the ones hiring and you are the one looking for a job?

Newsflash you partisan kiddos, most politicians are corrupt, hypocritical, and bigoted. But it's funny though how the Democrats that yell that Republicans are racist, won't say a damn thing about their own racists. But oh well !

Who are our racists? Are you talking about blacks that hate whites? BFD. They don't have the power. We're talking about the have's keeping the have not's down. Chances are if we were in private, you'd admit that there is a good old boy system that favors whites and you like it because you are white and you think it benefits you. I'll explain why it doesn't. Because they divide and concur us. First they do that to blacks, eventually you'll fall into a category that gets discriminated against. The only demographic that is safe is RICH. Because they run the country, corporations, media, etc.

Eventually it all has to do with wealth. And since you are broke, you should be defending the minorities.

Perfect example is Catholics who wouldn't vote for a black man. They have forgotten that many folks wouldn't vote for Kennedy because he was a Catholic. Exact same ignorance. I was ok with their racism until they came for me, then there wasn't anyone left to complain to.

Anyways, I think its funny you guys want to flip it so we are the racist party.

Same as you want to suggest the GOP is the party for poor middle class people and rich people. What a hoot! So there is no need for the Dems then, right? :lol::cuckoo::eusa_liar:

I'm just sick of hearing people with class priviledge assuming that all whites have their same class priviledge, when it's not true. Of course their concern for the disadvantaged is color based and racist in and of itself.

Right. :clap2: To GW Bush, you are a N&*@*!#r too. I agree.

The only problem is that black people have to deal with poor and middle class racism when you broke asses should be helping your fellow broke ass brotha's.

Sealy, the "Good ol' Boy" network only works if you're economically priviledged. People like you mistake racial priviledge for economic priviledge. But then again, people who do make these mistakens, aren't poor whites. But then again, the vast majority of poor whites and poor white cultural minorities will laugh our asses off at these claims of "White Priviledge".

That's because you are too dumb to take advantage of it. Or, you never got lucky. You weren't in the right place at the right time? Or, maybe you suck and are lazy. :eusa_whistle:

The guy who motivated us last week was just like you. But, the stock brokers who gave him his first break did so because they liked him. Last week we were talking about how a lot of successful people got lucky. And people got sooo mad that I suggested it. But its true. Ask any rich guy his story and either he will tell you about his first big break, or he'll tell you about his daddy's mney.

He told the story of how he tried to drown them in the white water rapids and they ended up having the time of their lives and thinking that he was "the man". He hated rich people. He came from blue collar.

So all across America, white people are in the position to help their friends and families out.

Black people need (ed) Affirmative Action because they weren't getting these breaks. Not enough blacks in positions to make a difference.

Anyways, I see that AA isn't as necessary as it once was, but I still think it needs more time. Not enough whites are "acting right" yet. Just based on this thread that is true. Ignorant.

I don't think anybody has ever explained why, just north of Chicargo,, there was an all black cemetary! Right smack dab in the middle of liberaland! We will wait. :eusa_whistle:

and see the conversation between a black man and a white senator, he calls her a racist right to her face. And she is..... She is also a liberal democrat.

and see the conversation between a black man and a white senator, he calls her a racist right to her face. And she is..... She is also a liberal democrat.

Do you agree with black people everytime you hear them cry racism?

Who are our racists? Are you talking about blacks that hate whites? BFD.

Pretty much every black Democrat is a racist. And they have the power and wealth to be racist. But that's ok because they're not white Republicans ?

They don't have the power.

Any black congreesman has more power than every single poor white in the US. Simple as th at. So therefore his/her racism is important and it can affect people.

We're talking about the have's keeping the have not's down.

So am I. But liberals don't like to talk about poor whites. Unless they want us to die for their cause like in the late 19th and the first half of the 20th century. Y'all seem to forget that it was our blood that earned labor rights. Not yall's middle class priviledged blood. Now we're dirt and "priviledged" to yall now that yall ain't got no use for us any longer. Just like yall used your priviledge in the 60's to get out of having to go to Vietnam.

Chances are if we were in private, you'd admit that there is a good old boy system that favors whites and you like it because you are white and you think it benefits you.

No, I'd say there's a system that favors uppermiddleclass and upper class whites. And I'd also call you an ignorant middleclass liberal for thinking that I've gotten any white priviledge in my life I made what I made of myself of my own doing. Being poor white, and on top of that a white cultural minority that is despised in society, I have had NO white priviledge. I have known no rich whites, nor had I had any social access to them. My culture, dialect, accent, socioeconomic status and religious beliefs pretty much made me an alien to them and they to me. So don't project your experience upon me. It doesn't fit for every white person.

I'll explain why it doesn't. Because they divide and concur us

"Us"? There's no "us". I'm an Appalachian and you're a middle class American. Other than citizenship and some shared cultural values, we're different people. With different historical and social experiences. YOU divide the poor. You turn poor racial minorities against poor whites and white cultural minorities. Why would we ever allign ourselves with liberals ? Yall forgot about us once we were done dying for your cause, and then you went and embraced the black man and demonized us as the cause of all the social problems in America.

First they do that to blacks, eventually you'll fall into a category that gets discriminated against.

I already am. Just because I have the same skin color as you , doesn't mean I have the same social experiences. I have a vastly different accent, different dialect, different culture, different religious beliefs and different socioeconomic status. We're not at all the same really.

Eventually it all has to do with wealth. And since you are broke, you should be defending the minorities.

I am a minority, but I only support my people. Why should I support a group that isn't exactly friendly socially or politically with us ? Why should I support people that steal govt. resources from my community to get pissed away on other minorities ? Why should I support others that won't support us ? Especially when the political and community leadership of other minority groups support positions that further disenfranchise us or take much needed federal funding out of our communities ? Or further ideas that're outright offensive to us and degrading ? That'd be like Israel supporting Nazi Germany.

Anyways, I think its funny you guys want to flip it so we are the racist party.

I'm not a Rep or a Dem, why would I support either party ? Both "hate" me. I have beliefs of both parties and beliefs that both parties don't have. I just get kind of irritated at Democrats who act "holier than thou". Or downplay and dismiss the samething their party does that they attack the other for, that goes for both parties.

The only problem is that black people have to deal with poor and middle class racism when you broke asses should be helping your fellow broke ass brotha's.

lol Why should I help blacks ? Like they've ever done anything to help us. They were scabs in the Union Wars, their political and community leadership is outright offensive and degrading towards us. They get enough funding, they get enough as it is. Now we want a peice of that pie.

That's because you are too dumb to take advantage of it. Or, you never got lucky. You weren't in the right place at the right time? Or, maybe you suck and are lazy.

lol @ This ignorant liberal. Too dumb ? I got a college degree and a diploma, not too dumb there huh ? Never got lucky ? Yeah like the luck you got by being born into class priviledge ? I suck and I'm lazy ? That's why I've worked atleast one fulltime job from when I was 12 years old until this very day, where I work one fulltime and one parttime job. Yeah that's lazy and stupid for ya.

The guy who motivated us last week was just like you. But, the stock brokers who gave him his first break did so because they liked him. Last week we were talking about how a lot of successful people got lucky. And people got sooo mad that I suggested it. But its true. Ask any rich guy his story and either he will tell you about his first big break, or he'll tell you about his daddy's mney.

rofl You just so backed up what I was saying earlier. Ty for making my arguement for me, it's so much easier that way.

So all across America, white people are in the position to help their friends and families out.

lol Really ? Ain't noone in a position I know to help me out but me. You know who put me through college ? The government and my hardwork and years of saving. You know who got me my jobs ? Me through earning experience in my fields and going to college. Also being 28 with 16 years of work experience looks pretty damn good. I got past the handicap of my accent and dialect and made up for it in other areas, it's called hard work and dedication.

[Black people need (ed) Affirmative Action because they weren't getting these breaks. Not enough blacks in positions to make a difference.

/QUOTE]

ALL poor people deserve Affirmitive Action, anyone who is middle class or higher, regardless of their race, doesn't deserve Affirmitive Action. That's another way that liberals have pitted poor whites vs. poor minorities. In my state I am covered by Affirmitive Action, and I don't know wether or not that has helped me, I hope not. I'd rather get it on my own than get it for being what I am.

Not enough whites are "acting right" yet. Just based on this thread that is true. Ignorant.

Look in the mirror. You're just as ignorant as anyone else. You're the typical middleclass, priviledged, ignorant liberal. Why do you think your kind aren't welcome in our communities ? We hate your kind above anyone else. You're the kind that does the most active discrimination against us. Telling someone that has lived in general poverty and worked like a dog to get what little they have that they have all this "priviledge". When all of their lives they got shitted on for not having your priviledge. Honestly ? That's why we hate your kind so much.

Anytime you disagree with a black person you're a "racist". Most folks just roll their eyes and ignore the rest. Whats' really to listen too beyond that ?

No. 90% of the time I've heard it my life, it's been bullshit. lol Hell I was called a racist the other day for not mourning Micheal Jackson. I responded with "I don't give a fuck what color a child molester is!" and that shut the idiot down quickly.

Who are our racists? Are you talking about blacks that hate whites? BFD.

Pretty much every black Democrat is a racist. And they have the power and wealth to be racist. But that's ok because they're not white Republicans ?

They don't have the power.

Any black congreesman has more power than every single poor white in the US. Simple as th at. So therefore his/her racism is important and it can affect people.

So am I. But liberals don't like to talk about poor whites. Unless they want us to die for their cause like in the late 19th and the first half of the 20th century. Y'all seem to forget that it was our blood that earned labor rights. Not yall's middle class priviledged blood. Now we're dirt and "priviledged" to yall now that yall ain't got no use for us any longer. Just like yall used your priviledge in the 60's to get out of having to go to Vietnam.

No, I'd say there's a system that favors uppermiddleclass and upper class whites. And I'd also call you an ignorant middleclass liberal for thinking that I've gotten any white priviledge in my life I made what I made of myself of my own doing. Being poor white, and on top of that a white cultural minority that is despised in society, I have had NO white priviledge. I have known no rich whites, nor had I had any social access to them. My culture, dialect, accent, socioeconomic status and religious beliefs pretty much made me an alien to them and they to me. So don't project your experience upon me. It doesn't fit for every white person.

"Us"? There's no "us". I'm an Appalachian and you're a middle class American. Other than citizenship and some shared cultural values, we're different people. With different historical and social experiences. YOU divide the poor. You turn poor racial minorities against poor whites and white cultural minorities. Why would we ever allign ourselves with liberals ? Yall forgot about us once we were done dying for your cause, and then you went and embraced the black man and demonized us as the cause of all the social problems in America.

I already am. Just because I have the same skin color as you , doesn't mean I have the same social experiences. I have a vastly different accent, different dialect, different culture, different religious beliefs and different socioeconomic status. We're not at all the same really.

I am a minority, but I only support my people. Why should I support a group that isn't exactly friendly socially or politically with us ? Why should I support people that steal govt. resources from my community to get pissed away on other minorities ? Why should I support others that won't support us ? Especially when the political and community leadership of other minority groups support positions that further disenfranchise us or take much needed federal funding out of our communities ? Or further ideas that're outright offensive to us and degrading ? That'd be like Israel supporting Nazi Germany.

I'm not a Rep or a Dem, why would I support either party ? Both "hate" me. I have beliefs of both parties and beliefs that both parties don't have. I just get kind of irritated at Democrats who act "holier than thou". Or downplay and dismiss the samething their party does that they attack the other for, that goes for both parties.

lol Why should I help blacks ? Like they've ever done anything to help us. They were scabs in the Union Wars, their political and community leadership is outright offensive and degrading towards us. They get enough funding, they get enough as it is. Now we want a peice of that pie.

lol @ This ignorant liberal. Too dumb ? I got a college degree and a diploma, not too dumb there huh ? Never got lucky ? Yeah like the luck you got by being born into class priviledge ? I suck and I'm lazy ? That's why I've worked atleast one fulltime job from when I was 12 years old until this very day, where I work one fulltime and one parttime job. Yeah that's lazy and stupid for ya.

rofl You just so backed up what I was saying earlier. Ty for making my arguement for me, it's so much easier that way.

lol Really ? Ain't noone in a position I know to help me out but me. You know who put me through college ? The government and my hardwork and years of saving. You know who got me my jobs ? Me through earning experience in my fields and going to college. Also being 28 with 16 years of work experience looks pretty damn good. I got past the handicap of my accent and dialect and made up for it in other areas, it's called hard work and dedication.

[Black people need (ed) Affirmative Action because they weren't getting these breaks. Not enough blacks in positions to make a difference.

/QUOTE]

ALL poor people deserve Affirmitive Action, anyone who is middle class or higher, regardless of their race, doesn't deserve Affirmitive Action. That's another way that liberals have pitted poor whites vs. poor minorities. In my state I am covered by Affirmitive Action, and I don't know wether or not that has helped me, I hope not. I'd rather get it on my own than get it for being what I am.

Look in the mirror. You're just as ignorant as anyone else. You're the typical middleclass, priviledged, ignorant liberal. Why do you think your kind aren't welcome in our communities ? We hate your kind above anyone else. You're the kind that does the most active discrimination against us. Telling someone that has lived in general poverty and worked like a dog to get what little they have that they have all this "priviledge". When all of their lives they got shitted on for not having your priviledge. Honestly ? That's why we hate your kind so much.

Anytime you disagree with a black person you're a "racist". Most folks just roll their eyes and ignore the rest. Whats' really to listen too beyond that ?

No. 90% of the time I've heard it my life, it's been bullshit. lol Hell I was called a racist the other day for not mourning Micheal Jackson. I responded with "I don't give a fuck what color a child molester is!" and that shut the idiot down quickly.

Are you asian, jewish or hispanic? I'm curious. I disagree with most of what you say by the way.

I'm Appalachian from a background of generational poverty and an economic refugee. And I already know you will disagree, but that's because of our differing cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.

I'm Appalachian from a background of generational poverty and an economic refugee. And I already know you will disagree, but that's because of our differing cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.

It is so funny to argue with you guys all day and then later at night watch the Daily Show and see that you clearly have been given a message or montra to go out and sell to the American people. You right wingers sure are organized. For sure you are all on topic.

Yea, the poor white middle class men of America. Being discriminated against. Boo hoo. Que the violin.

It is so funny to argue with you guys all day and then later at night watch the Daily Show and see that you clearly have been given a message or montra to go out and sell to the American people.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ?

I don't watch The Daily Show. So you've lost me.

You right wingers sure are organized. For sure you are all on topic.

lol I'm not what you'd call a "right winger" I'm mostly libertarian cept for a few other things and liberal on a few things too. I just don't like self hating guilty white liberals. They tend to be offensive and ignorant. I don't like Xtian bible banging conservatives either, they annoy me too.

Yea, the poor white middle class men of America. Being discriminated against. Boo hoo. Que the violin.

Are you stupid ? Or are you just projecting again ? I've never been middleclass. I am and always been poor or working class. Hell I'm not more than two paychecks from homelessness. You realize that not all whites are well off and have it easy right ?

You want FREEDOM to discriminate?

Yes.

The freedom to discriminate is the freedom to choose who you will --- and will not --- associate with. It's the ESSENCE of the freedom.

Imagine a law forcing you to marry whomever a bureaucrat picked out. How would that be any different from the "anti-discrimination" laws of today?

Forum List

Back