Jeff Sessions (R) for Racist

Opposing affirmative action isn't necessarily racism - it's also about opposing quotas and hiring on anything but merit and on the freedom of employers to hire who they want.
You guys act like black people are making a mistake voting for the Democratic party. You can argue that the Democrats haven't done enough for black people, but you can not say that blacks have democratic DNA. They vote based on how they are and were treated. They like Democratic policies and don't swallow the GOP bullshit.

Only an ignorant person ignores history - either then or more recent.

By saying lincoln freed the slaves, you are ignoring all the history between then and now.

And fine, being against AA isn't racist, but not understanding the need for it or arguing against it is a sure fire way to lose the black vote.

So that's it. If you want to know why blacks vote Democratic, just think about your position on AA. Look no farther.

Let me guess: you've been drinking.

You don't correct racism by using racism. Logic 101.

And what does where I live have to do with anything? I've lived in several cities, including the following:

New York (Long Island), Seattle, Phoenix, Dallas, Little Rock

Again, you fail. :lol:

How do you solve racism then brainfart?

Yes you do solve racism with AA. It worked. It helped a lot of poor black people, who's kids are doing much better today.

If you had a business masters, you would know the positives to AA.

Many racist people like you who owned companies said you only hired people who were referred by people who already work for you. Since they were all white, they only hired whites.

Well guess what? They have blacks working for them now, and those blacks know plenty of people who need work.

Logic 101 Fail. Can somebody help sealybobo? He's been drinking again.

You tried to guess what cities I've lived in and you got it wrong. So I'm white now? When did that happen? :lol:

Seriously, dude. Seek help.

Are you a black person? Who defends white racist business owners right to discriminate based on color? You want FREEDOM to discriminate?

Are you Michael Steele? Colon Powell? Condy Rice? JC Watts? They aren't poor people and clearly either they have forgotten what it is like to be black in America OR they are so right wing that they will argue every position the GOP takes, including ones that are anti black.

2. You don't even undestand the need for AA? Are you really black? If you aren't white, what are you?

Jeff Sessions (R) for Racist

If you're going to get rid of Sessions, you'll have to get rid of everyone in the Democratic Party since they all stand for Affirmative Action (it's in their party platform) which gives people special treatment based of the color of their skin.

Didn't we undo Affirmative Action back when Bush was president? I seem to remember UofM taking race out of the equasion and companies don't use AA anymore. Am I wrong?

BUT, if you don't understand why AA was necessary or good idea back in the day, it means you are a racist. :eusa_shhh:

I won't tell anyone because you already did. And you don't even realize it. You don't understand why we had to FORCE white companies to hire 1 or 2 blacks. Their business would be in a poor black community, they'd have hundreds of positions and zero blacks working for them. And you can't understand why we had to force whites to hire blacks. Are you dumb or kidding?

we passed a law forcing one group of people to hire another group of people sole based on the color of their skin.....to the exclusion of another group based on the color of their skin.....with no merrit given to qualifications......

nah that wasn't racist.....

By saying lincoln freed the slaves, you are ignoring all the history between then and now.

YOU said "lincoln freed the slaves"

I said: Both major parties have had their share of racism in their party's history. The Republicans were the party that supported abolition and an end to slavery afterall...yet, when the Democrats started to support civil rights and an end to segregation and Jim Crow - the Dixiecrats fled to the Republilcan party who embraced them in order to gain the south.

I'm not ignoring history - I'm condensing it to show that both parties had a history of racism in their past.

And fine, being against AA isn't racist, but not understanding the need for it or arguing against it is a sure fire way to lose the black vote.

I agree - being against it (for what ever reason) lost them the black vote.

So that's it. If you want to know why blacks vote Democratic, just think about your position on AA. Look no farther.

I haven't questioned why blacks vote Democratic :)

(and as for "your position on AA"....what do you think it is?)

Last edited:
YOU said "lincoln freed the slaves"

I said: Both major parties have had their share of racism in their party's history. The Republicans were the party that supported abolition and an end to slavery afterall...yet, when the Democrats started to support civil rights and an end to segregation and Jim Crow - the Dixiecrats fled to the Republilcan party who embraced them in order to gain the south.

I'm not ignoring history - I'm condensing it to show that both parties had a history of racism in their past.

I agree - being against it (for what ever reason) lost them the black vote.

I haven't questioned why blacks vote Democratic :)

(and as for "your position on AA"....what do you think it is?)

I think I came off as more argumentative than I wanted with you. I agree and understand where you are coming from.

Are you a black person? Who defends white racist business owners right to discriminate based on color? You want FREEDOM to discriminate?

Are you Michael Steele? Colon Powell? Condy Rice? JC Watts? They aren't poor people and clearly either they have forgotten what it is like to be black in America OR they are so right wing that they will argue every position the GOP takes, including ones that are anti black.

2. You don't even undestand the need for AA? Are you really black? If you aren't white, what are you?

Or maybe - what it's "like to be black in America" is not static - it's changing - and maybe Michael, Colon, and Condy and JC are in the fore-front of that change? Maybe it's time to change from the old racial politics of victimization and say "Yes we can"?

How do you solve racism then brainfart?

Yes you do solve racism with AA. It worked. It helped a lot of poor black people, who's kids are doing much better today.

If you had a business masters, you would know the positives to AA.

Many racist people like you who owned companies said you only hired people who were referred by people who already work for you. Since they were all white, they only hired whites.

Well guess what? They have blacks working for them now, and those blacks know plenty of people who need work.

You tried to guess what cities I've lived in and you got it wrong. So I'm white now? When did that happen? :lol:

OMFG, you are lame. I am not black and I am not white. Rest assured, I am a minority. You somehow think it makes a difference, and I call that BS. What's funny is that you keep guessing wrong while insulting me and now you finally ask me. You can go to hell.

Based on what you've been posting and how you try to categorize everyone by race, it is clear to me that you are a very racist person.

Good day.

OMFG, you are lame. I am not black and I am not white. Rest assured, I am a minority. You somehow think it makes a difference, and I call that BS. What's funny is that you keep guessing wrong while insulting me and now you finally ask me. You can go to hell.

Based on what you've been posting and how you try to categorize everyone by race, it is clear to me that you are a very racist person.

Good day.

he does defend Jeremiah Wright

If you're going to get rid of Sessions, you'll have to get rid of everyone in the Democratic Party since they all stand for Affirmative Action (it's in their party platform) which gives people special treatment based of the color of their skin.

Didn't we undo Affirmative Action back when Bush was president? I seem to remember UofM taking race out of the equasion and companies don't use AA anymore. Am I wrong?

BUT, if you don't understand why AA was necessary or good idea back in the day, it means you are a racist. :eusa_shhh:

I won't tell anyone because you already did. And you don't even realize it. You don't understand why we had to FORCE white companies to hire 1 or 2 blacks. Their business would be in a poor black community, they'd have hundreds of positions and zero blacks working for them. And you can't understand why we had to force whites to hire blacks. Are you dumb or kidding?

we passed a law forcing white corporations to hire one or two blacks to the exclusion of white people who had 99% of the jobs in those companies and had absolutely no problem finding jobs in white America and didn't take into account qualifications......

nah that wasn't racist.....

Finally we agree.

And you are correct that these black people had no qualifications. ZERO! Do you know why? Because no one ever hired them. I want you to go to an African nation that is 85% black and won't hire white people and see how you do. And then call it racism when the government passes a law that forces south africans to start acting right.

And remember when pro sports wouldn't hire black people who were more qualified? Yea, AA was supposed to make up for that kind of treatment in the business world.

So white business owners hired a few black people in the factory, sweeping floors. As if a white could be more qualified for that. And then eventually a black got their shot at being a salesperson, or welder, or truck driver, and then finally someone was the Jackie Robinson of managers, until ultimately a Colon Powell or Condy Rice finally got a job on a high up level. They wouldn't be where they are today without AA.

So sure you can call it reverse racism, but that's just a fucking joke. I just love all you poe white folk who are being held down by the black man. :lol:

My brother is a VP of HR and for awhile he was in charge of AA. So he had this black woman working for him. She was lazy, didn't speak well, always late, etc. He explained that she is the way she is because of racism. We sent them to shitty schools and their parents were treated like second class citizens. Anyways, long story short is that he overlooked a lot with this woman because he understood where she was coming from. And she has kids at home, who now will have a better chance at success because their mom got a break. A break that usually only happened for lazy ignorant white ladies.

And I understand the time for AA might be over. Fine. But you guys are arguing like it was always wrong. That would be flat out wrong. And by the way, AA is another liberal policy the GOP planned on eliminating when the economy tanked. Just like we didn't mind illegals as much when the economy was good, we also didn't care that much about AA when jobs were plentyful. Now that jobs are scarce, yes, it is every man for himself.

Anyways, I only expect liberals to understand what I'm saying.

Last edited:

Good day.

I don't give a rats ass what race you are. I'm guessing for shits and giggles. I'm trying to figure out just how dumb you really are.

Yea, I'm the racist. You keep believing that. Are you a **** or a prick? I don't care about that either.

But I would love to switch this argument to how women make less and deservedly so.

I can argue against women all day, but not blacks.

PS. I don't care what you are. If you are not black, then you don't have a clue. And if you are and don't understand AA, I have some theories on that too.

I have only been theorizing what you might or might not be, but really I don't care.

And yes, GOD DAMN AMERICA for slavery and the way it treated indians.

GOD DAMN George Bush and the right wing that ruined this country the last 8 years. May they burn in hell and lose all their money! I wouldn't piss on their burning bodies.

And I would round you all up and send you to iraq to police that civil war. No body armor of course. :lol:

Yes, fuck all who voted for Dick Cheney. I wish we would wake up one day and find you all have moved to Texas and seceded from the union. But we will continue to occupy you for your oil. If you complain, we will turn texas into a parking lot. America, love it or leave it. Support the troops.

Sorry skullfuck but you can not have dozens of corrupt and gay republicans exposed and everytime say, "so, dems do it too", because the numbers are starting to get really lopsided.

How many Democrats in office now and are on record saying racist shit like Sessions?

And this also proves that Republicans in red states need to go. You guys talk about term limits? How long has this guy been in office? Time for change. But these pieces of shit don't lose because their constituents are a bunch of red neck racist fools themselves. Of course they are. He is just a representation of them.

Sooo funny how you guys try to suggest that the Dems are the racist party when you vote for people like this. And Nixon thought mixed babies should be aborted. Yet you claim we are the racist party. HA!

No wonder I don't believe anything any right winger says. Either they are stupid and don't realize they are wrong or they are liars. EVERYTIME!

And it is these right wing racists that are accusing Sotomyour of being racist? Pot meet kettle. And you are reaching trying to make your case. No one is buying it.

Well you don't have to stretch to determine that Jeff Session is a racist. And you would vote for him in a heartbeat. President, supreme court, senator. You'd vote him no matter what he ran for because you too are probably a racist.

Just love ya Marion Barry, Just luv Ya Blago (who got replace by a bigger crook in Quinn), what about the Detroit Mayor!

Not to mention the new Democratic Mayor of Aligator, FL "Saying you can give my black ass, we have a Black mayor!" Small town!

Why are you pointing out bad black democratic politicians? Has nothing to do with our conversation.

How about Larry Craig? Mark Foley? Based on them, you probably suck dick in public bathrooms and you solicit underage boys for sex, right?

See you are trying to point to a few and saying they are all like that! I point to a few bad apples in the Democratic party, with your theory they are all damned by these guys!

And if someone is a racist, then it doesn't matter what party they are from, they should be condemned aka reverse racism is equally as bad!

Or maybe - what it's "like to be black in America" is not static - it's changing - and maybe Michael, Colon, and Condy and JC are in the fore-front of that change? Maybe it's time to change from the old racial politics of victimization and say "Yes we can"?

Well come talk to me when unemployment in the black community is equal to the unemployment in white communities.

Maybe it is. Is it? I don't know.

And I will admit that I'm making the same arguments I made in the 80's and early 90's for AA. I do get that things are much better now.

But fuck Condi. She's a sellout. She will toe the GOP line on every issue. Bottom line is she is arguing solely for herself, not her race.

I argue for the middle class and poor, even though I'm probably upper middle class. That's because I feel like government for the masses works better for all of us than does government for the corporations and rich. Fuck every man for himself.

But Condi is rich. I admit that if I become rich, I might start voting GOP, because then it will make sense for me. And I won't care about society, white or black, because I'll live behind a gated community safe from them. And this is where I feel people like Condi are coming from.

So when more blacks become rich, yes, more blacks will take Condi's position. Do you notice how a lot of black athletes are also Republicans? I don't fault them for it. I do call them sellouts because they are, but I don't blame them. I would be a sellout too.

In my opinion, $ is the only thing people should be basing their vote on. Not the god gays and guns wedge issues.

So fuck what Condi thinks about AA. Whatever she says is in her best interest and conning you to vote GOP is in her best interest. Because then the next white old rich dude might hire her as their token too. God knows they won't vote for her.

She didn't need AA. She got her job because Bush needed a token. :lol:

Just love ya Marion Barry, Just luv Ya Blago (who got replace by a bigger crook in Quinn), what about the Detroit Mayor!

Not to mention the new Democratic Mayor of Aligator, FL "Saying you can give my black ass, we have a Black mayor!" Small town!

Why are you pointing out bad black democratic politicians? Has nothing to do with our conversation.

How about Larry Craig? Mark Foley? Based on them, you probably suck dick in public bathrooms and you solicit underage boys for sex, right?

See you are trying to point to a few and saying they are all like that! I point to a few bad apples in the Democratic party, with your theory they are all damned by these guys!

And if someone is a racist, then it doesn't matter what party they are from, they should be condemned aka reverse racism is equally as bad!

So what would your solution have been if 100% of the white owned companies only hired white people?

We were trying to fix the poor inner cities and we noticed that none of the white owners would hire black people because they were racists. Fact.

One thing you people do not realize is that soon you will be the N*#$_*rs in this country. Has nothing to do with color. It has to do with $. So you are arguing that business owners should be able to do whatever they want.

And you don't think that's going to come back and bite you in the ass? :cuckoo:

Well come talk to me when unemployment in the black community is equal to the unemployment in white communities.

Maybe it is. Is it? I don't know.

I don't think so...there is still a big economic and educational disparity. There is also a disparity when it comes to imprisonment with blacks more likely to be imprisoned for a crime then whites for the same crime.

Is it all race or racism though? Some of it is (prison statistics and death penalty statistics seem to support that), but I don't think all of it is. I think poverty plays some role and. But I think attitudes also play into it - for example not just having an education but valuing it as a way out. However - the dark side of that is that education in poor areas is poor quality, riddled with violence and drugs. I also think sometimes there is too much "victim" mentality or entitlement mentality (and that occurs throughout our culture) that inhibits self-determination. People like Bill Cosby, Barack Obama and others accused of being "sell outs" recognize that. On the other side you have the Al Sharptons and Jessie Jacksons ready to turn any incident into one of racism - and, as in the case at Duke, even when they were wrong - and had ruined lives and reputations in the process - they never even apologized or offered to make amends.

And I will admit that I'm making the same arguments I made in the 80's and early 90's for AA. I do get that things are much better now.

But fuck Condi. She's a sellout. She will toe the GOP line on every issue. Bottom line is she is arguing solely for herself, not her race.

Should she argue for her race? Or maybe there are other principles involved that are important to her? If a white person argued for his race....what would he be?

The "white" group as a whole is far from unamimous in it's political views - in fact, economic, social and geographical factors define them much much more then "race".

Wouldn't it be somewhat racist to assume the same of blacks - that somehow racial issues overide all others or that there is only one "right answer" in terms of race?

I argue for the middle class and poor, even though I'm probably upper middle class. That's because I feel like government for the masses works better for all of us than does government for the corporations and rich. Fuck every man for himself.

I can agree with that up to a point - but we need rich people and we need the idea that if you work hard enough, you can attain it (even if the odds aren't in your favor). If you penalize the wealthy too much - you penalize incentive and drive them away. It's a fine balance.

But Condi is rich. I admit that if I become rich, I might start voting GOP, because then it will make sense for me. And I won't care about society, white or black, because I'll live behind a gated community safe from them. And this is where I feel people like Condi are coming from.

I don't agree with Condi's politics but what does her being rich have to do with anything? She's intelligent, driven, has worked hard, and has broken through some ceilings both as a woman and as a person of color - and it's not through any "birthright" but her own efforts.

So when more blacks become rich, yes, more blacks will take Condi's position. Do you notice how a lot of black athletes are also Republicans? I don't fault them for it. I do call them sellouts because they are, but I don't blame them. I would be a sellout too.

Are they sellouts? Or, are they - like the white population, or any other large group - diverse? Not a monolithic block? If we should ever be able to get to a point where race no longer matters it will be when we no longer vote on racial lines first and formost.

In my opinion, $ is the only thing people should be basing their vote on. Not the god gays and guns wedge issues.

....why just $? I set my priorities and what's important to me changes with the current conditions but usually environment, healthcare, education rank pretty high.

So fuck what Condi thinks about AA. Whatever she says is in her best interest and conning you to vote GOP is in her best interest. Because then the next white old rich dude might hire her as their token too. God knows they won't vote for her.

She didn't need AA. She got her job because Bush needed a token. :lol:

No...I don't think so. She had merit and shouldn't be dunned because she wasn't "black enough" or of thet wrong ideology.

I don't think so...there is still a big economic and educational disparity. There is also a disparity when it comes to imprisonment with blacks more likely to be imprisoned for a crime then whites for the same crime.

Is it all race or racism though? Some of it is (prison statistics and death penalty statistics seem to support that), but I don't think all of it is. I think poverty plays some role and. But I think attitudes also play into it - for example not just having an education but valuing it as a way out. However - the dark side of that is that education in poor areas is poor quality, riddled with violence and drugs. I also think sometimes there is too much "victim" mentality or entitlement mentality (and that occurs throughout our culture) that inhibits self-determination. People like Bill Cosby, Barack Obama and others accused of being "sell outs" recognize that. On the other side you have the Al Sharptons and Jessie Jacksons ready to turn any incident into one of racism - and, as in the case at Duke, even when they were wrong - and had ruined lives and reputations in the process - they never even apologized or offered to make amends.

I don't agree with Condi's politics but what does her being rich have to do with anything? She's intelligent, driven, has worked hard, and has broken through some ceilings both as a woman and as a person of color - and it's not through any "birthright" but her own efforts.

....why just $? I set my priorities and what's important to me changes with the current conditions but usually environment, healthcare, education rank pretty high.

deology.

Don't say, "I don't think so", because although you are right about those other things contributing to high black unemployment, that doesn't mean that racism didn't have something to do with it too.

Do you deny that an overwhelming number of white managers in almost every company for decades refused to hire black people?

This is why AA came to be, and rightfully so.

Condi being rich has everything to do with her position on issues, and rightfully so. She's smart. I may call her a sellout, but at least she's voting in her own financial interests.

If you vote GOP because of their positions on god, gays, guns, war, or any other bs wedge issue then they have fooled you into voting against your own best financial interests. Example, who gives a fuck about abortion if I go from $30 hr to $15. Or if the GOP were to become the pro choice party, do you think rich social conservatives would rush to the Democratic party? Even if it would cost them another 10% on their investments? Wake up.

Sex, religion, age, black, white, mexican, jewish, gay, straight, etc. None of this matters. These are just the things they use to divide us. Wedge issues.

Without these wedge issues, the GOP would have to stop catering to just the top 1% richest and instead they would have to start catering to the upper middle class. But ask many upper middle class people. There is no difference between Bush and Obama for them.

The GOP take for granted that many upper middle class people THINK they are rich, and then they usually solidify their support by using the wedge issues I mentioned above. Plus the conservative message sounds good, whether they put it into practice or not. On top of that, they have made liberal a dirty word. Just look at how you guys feel about us. And you're all broke as hell.

You don't realize you are voting against your own financial interests because maybe you aren't in a union or maybe nafta hasn't hurt you, YET.

Or maybe you didn't own a home that dropped in value or maybe you don't have a 401K.

Or maybe you've been a republican so long that Rush limbaugh has convinced you that it was freddy/fanny/carter/clinton/pelosi who fucked up the economy. Isn't it funny how they have made a case for why/how it is every one of these people's fault? Don't you sense that they are lying to you when they got an excuse for everything? Wasn't Delay's fault, or Bush's, but it was Carter's fault? Wasn't Newt, wasn't Graham, but it was Fanny May?

And if you weren't stupid enough to buy that, then they told you that, "everyone is to blame for what happened".

Yea, ever know the GOP to accept any blame for anything unless they were flat out guilty?

Hell, they even convinced you that the Democrats should share blame for the Iraq war.

So what would your solution have been if 100% of the white owned companies only hired white people?
Where did you get that! I specifically don't believe in discrimination in housing (unless its picking a room-mate), schooling or the work place! I think the 14th amendments covers those areas well!

We were trying to fix the poor inner cities and we noticed that none of the white owners would hire black people because they were racists. Fact.
And I understood affirmative action and supported it in the historical context of the 50s-70s, even if I believe its unconstitutional! I don't support prefer for minority and women owned business.

One thing you people do not realize is that soon you will be the N*#$_*rs in this country. Has nothing to do with color. It has to do with $. So you are arguing that business owners should be able to do whatever they want.
I come from a group that is considered that last acceptable hatred - Jewish! We are hated by the radical left and right alike. So I do sympathize for minorties. Buddy the myth of the White man becoming the minority by 2050 is not a clear cut logic.

Right now the US population is at roughly 300 mil. Non-Latino Whites make up 200 mil of the population (if you add Latino whites add another 25 million). Therefore minorites specifically Latinos (50 mil), African Americans, Asians etc make up 100 mil.

Population estimates of the US by 2050 are 420-440. Therefore the white 200 mil population has to remain stagnate and the minority population must do better than double. I predict proble 240 non-latino whites and 180 minorities. But even if the Non-Latino Whites drop under 50% they will sitll be the majority.

But I digress. WHO CARES! As long as the minority groups assimulate and become Americans is doesn't matter your race, color or religion. I know many Mexican Americans that consider themself more America (than Mexican) than many European Americans. Same with Asian and Arab Americans!

As long as America keeps to America in the since of free, democratic, economic powerhouse, tolerant then it doesn't matter if the non-latino whites fall under the 50% mark!
List of countries by past and future population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And you don't think that's going to come back and bite you in the ass? :cuckoo:
That is an irrational fear that I am not afraid of. Look at how far we have come in just 60 years. Many Blacks and Latinos in Congress. First Black (mixed race for that matter) President. Although I don't like her left leaning ways and judicial activism the first Latino Supreme Court Justice, along with a Black Conservative Justice who I ultmost admire. Many black and latino businessman.

Do you know that Latinos are opening small business at a faster rate than Whites? Watch out Sillybobo, Latinos might be your new Republicans! LOL

I hope in 40 years America will continue the trend of being more tolerant. I mean could a movie like Bruno have been the #1 in America back in even the 80s? NOPE!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back