Jeff Sessions (R) for Racist

PS. For those of you who say Republicans aren't racist and who say that blacks only voted for Obama because he was black, why don't you run the triple threat in 2012?

CONDY RICE! You get the women, black and conservative vote.

What you will do is prove that black people don't just vote based on color.

I admit that got some people to come out and vote who might not have otherwise, but it wasn't like they showed up to vote for Alan Keyes.

PS. Republicans never nominate black people because their voters are racists. They had to appoint Powell, Rice and Steele. None of them won elections.

care to name the first popularly elected black u.s.senator and his party affiliation?

No Del, and I liked you a lot better when you were calling out my enemies.

:lol:

Who?

PS. Let me guess, he was from Mississippi and he represented a very heavily black part of the state, like Beloxi or Hickaholla.

Link?

Secondly, I have stories myself of that happening here in Detroit, so I do understand that racism isn't just down south, duh!

But thanks once again for helping me prove my point that affirmative action is still needed because many many people, even up north, are still not acting right. :clap2:

Link...try turning on the news or read a paper.

Pennsylvania country club in racsim row after children turned away | World news | guardian.co.uk

As stated many times before, you don't combat racism with more racism; ie affirmative action.

yeah, racism is needed to solve racial issues. what a dumbfuck you are.

Do you think AA was wrong even in the 1970's?

If you can't grasp the reasons why affirmative action at one time was necessary, to me that just makes you ignorant. Its not racism to tackle racism. What would you suggest then?

And I understand the time for AA is over. That's fine with me and Obama. I heard him saying that to the NAACP just the other day. Time for black people to take responsibility. But that doesn't mean employers can discriminate. We will send in qualified blacks and unqualified whites and see how employers act. If it is clear they are racists, then we will sue them.

You probably think a racist should be free to discriminate, correct? Its his business, right? He should be able to do what he wants???

Anyways, back to Jeff Sessions. He lightened the mood yesterday at the SotoMYOUR hearings:

When his turn to address the panel came up, Sessions said, "we're going to do this crack-cocaine thing that we talked about."

:lol:

Link...try turning on the news or read a paper.

Pennsylvania country club in racsim row after children turned away | World news | guardian.co.uk

As stated many times before, you don't combat racism with more racism; ie affirmative action.

Sorry, but there was a time when it was necessary.

Ever hear two wrongs don't make a right? So you don't murder a murderer, correct? Yet we execute people. Yet we went to Afganistan and killed taliban after 9-11.

Yes, we had to FORCE white people to start acting right. And still many of them don't. Just look at you.

What if conservatives, instead of crying like babies when the left calls them "racist", said, "You know what? I am going to stick up for white people. Lord knows there are plenty out there to stick up for every other kind of people. So you can kiss my white ass."

Someone call me when this happens. In the meantime, it's pretty much a waste of time to watch this stupid game of bear-baiting. Liberals always win it, guys. Get a fucking clue. Seriously... try going pro-white.

You'll make THEM cry.

Because dudes, this shit about "Well, Robert Byrd was in the KKK" is WEAK, WEAK, WEAK.

Last edited:
What if conservatives, instead of crying like babies when the left calls them "racist", said, "You know what? I am going to stick up for white people. Lord knows there are plenty out there to stick up for every other kind of people. So you can kiss my white ass."

Someone call me when this happens. In the meantime, it's pretty much a waste of time to watch this stupid game of bear-baiting. Liberals always win it, guys. Get a fucking clue. Seriously... try going pro-white.

You'll make THEM cry.

Because dudes, this shit about "Well, Robert Byrd was in the KKK" is WEAK, WEAK, WEAK.

Hey, they tried to say Sonya Sotomyour is the racist. That's a hoot. Because she said that she things a latina woman makes a better judge than rich old white men.

Yesterday on Air America they were quoting Roberts and Alito. Do you recall some of the awful things they had said before they were appointed to the Supreme Court?

A lot worse than what Sonya said.

But no biggy, because Dems acted the same way with Bush's appointments. They over reacted to things they heard from those two guys and the GOP bent over backward to kiss their asses. It was sickening. And now you see the Dems kissing sonya's ass and the GOP are making mountains out of mole hills.

She's going to be seated. And if you don't think Roberts or Alito let their personal feelings interfer, think again. John Roberts has sided with the corporations and against people on every ruling he has made since he got to the high court.

You probably think a racist should be free to discriminate, correct? Its his business, right? He should be able to do what he wants???

Yes, if a man owns a business he should be able to hire whoever he wants for whatever raeson he wants. That's called freedom.

Yes, if a man owns a business he should be able to hire whoever he wants for whatever raeson he wants. That's called freedom.

How do you argue with such an ignorant fuck? Answer, you don't. PS. I should be able to murder people too then because its called Freedom.

Be careful stupid. You may never be black, but one day you are going to be old.

It shall be unlawful for an employer—
(1) to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual or otherwise discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual’s age;
(2) to limit, segregate, or classify his employees in any way which would deprive or tend to deprive any individual of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect his status as an employee, because of such individual’s age; or
(3) to reduce the wage rate of any employee in order to comply with this chapter.

First off, colorado busted you you fucking racist. :lol:

Second of all, I have talked to many many racists in my day and even without you flat out saying something racist, I can tell a racist when I see/talk to one.

PS. The only N&*#)$&r on USMB is you. :eek:

Or you, obviously.

Prove that I'm a racist! Show me the perjoratves I've used pertaining to anyone of color. Show me where I have said anything at all disparaging about any one race. And when you fail, you can apologize.

I bolded where you made a disparaging remark about one race.

The statement I made was a true statement based on a lifetime of observation. I harbor no ill will toward any race. But I can provide evidence that my statement is true. This from the National Review

"Black Democrats are voting largely along racial lines. With few policy differences between the candidates, Obama won 92 percent of the black vote in Mississippi, 91 percent in Wisconsin, 87 percent in Ohio, 84 percent in Maryland, and 84 percent in Texas."

And before you say that blacks largely support the democratic candidate, then explain why Obama garnered an overwhelming majority of the black vote in the democratic primaries. 85.1 percent of blacks voted for Obama in the primaries while Clinton captured 14.9 percent. Quite a difference wouldn't you say? So I ask you, if you vote for a person based on race, would that make you a racist?

Prove that I'm a racist! Show me the perjoratves I've used pertaining to anyone of color. Show me where I have said anything at all disparaging about any one race. And when you fail, you can apologize.

The statement I made was a true statement based on a lifetime of observation. I harbor no ill will toward any race. But I can provide evidence that my statement is true. This from the National Review

"Black Democrats are voting largely along racial lines. With few policy differences between the candidates, Obama won 92 percent of the black vote in Mississippi, 91 percent in Wisconsin, 87 percent in Ohio, 84 percent in Maryland, and 84 percent in Texas."

And before you say that blacks largely support the democratic candidate, then explain why Obama garnered an overwhelming majority of the black vote in the democratic primaries. 85.1 percent of blacks voted for Obama in the primaries while Clinton captured 14.9 percent. Quite a difference wouldn't you say? So I ask you, if you vote for a person based on race, would that make you a racist?

No, it wouldn't. What makes someone a racist is that they bear prejudicial judgments, preconceived notions, fear and/or hatred for a group of people based solely on their race. Preferring to vote Democrat, and preferring to vote for a black man because he understands what its like to be a black person, understand oppression, and sympathize with the African-American plight, is not racist. Voting against him because he's black would be racist.

Calling the majority of black people racist, is racist, if you're white, and especially if you're white and from Texas.

Second of all, I have talked to many many racists in my day and even without you flat out saying something racist, I can tell a racist when I see/talk to one.

First off you're a fucking retard, secondly you wouldn't know a racist if you tripped over one you stupid fuck. Why don't you respond to my question instead of mouthing off. Prove this statement wrong... the majority of blacks in America are racist.

No, it wouldn't. What makes someone a racist is that they bear prejudicial judgments, preconceived notions, fear and/or hatred for a group of people based solely on their race. Preferring to vote Democrat, and preferring to vote for a black man because he understands what its like to be a black person, understand oppression, and sympathize with the African-American plight, is not racist. Voting against him because he's black would be racist.

Calling the majority of black people racist, is racist, if you're white, and especially if you're white and from Texas.

The fact that blacks voted for Obama because he's black, that means they didn't vote for Hillary because she white, using your logic that would indeed make them racist.

And you really should stop drinking the kool-aid!!

I do believe you are the most ignorant person in this forum. Tell me how many black families have you invited into your home? I've had two black families that lived in my home for 10 months after Hurricane Katrina. I might add that my first wife was black, she died tragically in a car accident after two years of marriage. You should try thinking before you go passing judgement on someone you know nothing about. I bet I have done more for minorites in one year than you have in a lifetime. The fact is that most blacks are racist, it's been driven into their heads since birth. You ever go to a black church? Do you believe the National Association for the Advancement of White people is a racist organization? What about the United White College Fund or White Entertainment Television?

The fact that blacks voted for Obama because he's black, that means they didn't vote for Hillary because she white, using your logic that would indeed make them racist.

No, it wouldn't. If they had voted AGAINST Hilary because she was white, then that would make it a racist vote; however, they voted FOR a black man. I think you don't understand what racism is.

Sure, okay, great argument...:eusa_eh:

I do believe you are the most ignorant person in this forum.

Hey, whatever you want to believe...

Tell me how many black families have you invited into your home?

More than two.

I've had two black families that lived in my home for 10 months after Hurricane Katrina. I might add that my first wife was black, she died tragically in a car accident after two years of marriage. You should try thinking before you go passing judgement on someone you know nothing about.

That doesn't mean you aren't racist.

I bet I have done more for minorites in one year than you have in a lifetime.

What was it you said about passing judgment on someone you know nothing about....?

The fact is that most blacks are racist, it's been driven into their heads since birth. You ever go to a black church?

What does that have to do with anything? I don't go to church.

Do you believe the National Association for the Advancement of White people is a racist organization? What about the United White College Fund or White Entertainment Television?

Never heard of any of those organizations.

But I have heard of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, the United Negro College Fund and BET and the reason said organizations aren't racist is because black people are a historically oppressed, disadvantaged minority whereas white people have all the opportunity, power, and advantage of the majority in this country. BET. They have one cable tv station that you use to support that all black people racist?

I've had a lifetime of experience dealing with bigotry, from growing up in Southwestern Idaho surrounded by rednecks and Mormons to serving in the Marine Corps, and I don't need to know anymore about you than what you've posted and your stances on race issues to know that you have tendencies toward bigotry. I don't think you understand the difference between culture and race. You might not judge people based on the color of their skin as being inferior, but you judge them and stereotype them nonetheless, assuming that black people are all the same. I'm not entirely innocent of doing the same thing, but I try to be aware of it and thwart it in my own life and thoughts. You might not mean to be racist or even be aware of it, but just to let you know, you come across as a racist.

First off you're a fucking retard, secondly you wouldn't know a racist if you tripped over one you stupid fuck. Why don't you respond to my question instead of mouthing off. Prove this statement wrong... the majority of blacks in America are racist.

First prove they are you fucking racist pole smoker.

I do believe you are the most ignorant person in this forum. Tell me how many black families have you invited into your home? I've had two black families that lived in my home for 10 months after Hurricane Katrina. I might add that my first wife was black, she died tragically in a car accident after two years of marriage. You should try thinking before you go passing judgement on someone you know nothing about. I bet I have done more for minorites in one year than you have in a lifetime. The fact is that most blacks are racist, it's been driven into their heads since birth. You ever go to a black church? Do you believe the National Association for the Advancement of White people is a racist organization? What about the United White College Fund or White Entertainment Television?

Blacks didn't blindly vote for Obama just because he is black. Black people VOTED PERIOD because a black man was the nominee. Some of them wouldn't have voted at all if Hillary would have been the nominee.

But that's ok, because many more whites didn't vote for Obama because he is black. So it was a wash.

And the GOP should run Alan Keyes or Condi and see how much of the black vote they get. Go ahead, try it. I dare you. Your party won't though because its a racist party.

Forum List

Back