Jeff Sessions (R) for Racist

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by sealybobo, Jul 15, 2009.

1. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,140
    Many of you last week blew me off when I showed you that Dick Nixon said " “There are times when an abortion is necessary. I know that. When you have a black and a white,” - Richard M Nixon.

Well how about this? Sessions is still in government.

Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions, due to replace Arlen Specter on the Senate Judiciary Committee. Sessions has long been known for his racist stands. Here is a link from The New Republic, December 2002, revealing Sessions racist statements. Closed Sessions

Sessions also brings to his post some interesting baggage — he was rejected to an appointment as a U.S. district judge two decades ago over charges of racism. The decisive vote: Arlen Specter.

Two decades ago, the Senate rejected his nomination as a U.S. district judge by President Ronald Reagan over allegations that his career as a lawyer and U.S. attorney in Alabama showed a pattern of being racially insensitive.

Sessions’ dismal record on race — including a black former assistant U.S. attorney’s testimony that Sessions once said he “used to think they [the Klan] were OK” until he found out some of them were “pot smokers”.

Sen. Jeff Sessions: The GOP’s Closet Racist | NewsPirates

Sessions called a black former assistant U.S. Attorney "boy" and, after overhearing him chastise a secretary, warned him to "be careful what you say to white folks." Figures echoed Hebert's claims, saying he too had heard Sessions call various civil rights organizations, including the National Council of Churches and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, "un-American." Sessions denied the accusations but again admitted to frequently joking in an off-color sort of way. In his defense, he said he was not a racist, pointing out that his children went to integrated schools and that he had shared a hotel room with a black attorney several times.

2. Coloradomtnman

Coloradomtnman Rational and proud of it.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,495
    What's new? Another Republican racist, big deal... There's millions of'em out there!

3. brownlou

brownlou Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Good point!

4. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,030
    just as millions of dimocrats are racists, bigots and thieves....oh my.

5. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,140
    Sorry skullfuck but you can not have dozens of corrupt and gay republicans exposed and everytime say, "so, dems do it too", because the numbers are starting to get really lopsided.

How many Democrats in office now and are on record saying racist shit like Sessions?

And this also proves that Republicans in red states need to go. You guys talk about term limits? How long has this guy been in office? Time for change. But these pieces of shit don't lose because their constituents are a bunch of red neck racist fools themselves. Of course they are. He is just a representation of them.

Sooo funny how you guys try to suggest that the Dems are the racist party when you vote for people like this. And Nixon thought mixed babies should be aborted. Yet you claim we are the racist party. HA!

No wonder I don't believe anything any right winger says. Either they are stupid and don't realize they are wrong or they are liars. EVERYTIME!

And it is these right wing racists that are accusing Sotomyour of being racist? Pot meet kettle. And you are reaching trying to make your case. No one is buying it.

Well you don't have to stretch to determine that Jeff Session is a racist. And you would vote for him in a heartbeat. President, supreme court, senator. You'd vote him no matter what he ran for because you too are probably a racist.

6. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    [​IMG]

7. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,030
    What you seem to never get through your thick pointy head is that i am NOT a repudlican nor a dimocrat.

As far as i am concerned EVERY politician is a no good lying corrupt not to be trusted motherfucker.

the sooner you realize that the sooner you will realize that we need real change not more empty promises from fucking politicians

Your blind, ignorant, unquestioning loyalty to the dimocrats coupled with your blind, ignorant unquestioning hatred of republicans is tantamount to mental retardation that renders you incapable of making a cogent argument not to mention a rational choice.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Lonestar_logic

Lonestar_logic Republic of Texas

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,505
    The majority of white people are not racist, but the same cannot be said about blacks.

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I think Sealy was just upset about Sessions questions to Sotomayor.

10. Coloradomtnman

Coloradomtnman Rational and proud of it.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,495
    Although you make a great point about corruption of politicians and limiting of belonging to either political party, your point about millions of racist Democrats is not valid, why? Because Democrats don't vote against Affirmative Action (whether or not its a good program isn't the point), they wanted to help raise the level of citizenship of minorities. They support a black President. They don't represent extremist hate groups like white supremacists and the KKK who vote Republican because of Republican policies regarding minorities.

I'm not a Democrat, I'm way to liberal for that, and I think Democrat politicians are just as subject to corruption and lack integrity as much as a Republican politician. I also think Democrat politicians are spineless, unlike Republican politicians. But I think Republican politicians can be backwards, ignorant, religiously-over zealous, racist, materialistic, nationalistic, sexist, hypocritical (in their own idiomatic ways), slave/master like, and bigotted. Democrats are pussies, yes, but at least they AREN'T racists.