Jaw surgery?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Yesterday i was at a councilling with a chirurg and i have a teeth and jaw deformation, and she said to fix that i need bracetts AND surgery.... but she said the sleep apnea will get better (i have sleep apnea, you can google that, that is breath stops when you sleep and that is quite something which is uncomfortable and disturbs me) also i have pain from biting my own gums.... She said also that my face or jaw area would look more prominent and symmetric and she did said that i have a assymetry, and my smile would be beatiful... Do you think i should do it? Im scared of surgeries....

Here is my smile now you see it is a deformation..... but you would see it even better if there were x-rays, on x-rays you see how terrible it looks

Yesterday i was at a councilling with a chirurg and i have a teeth and jaw deformation, and she said to fix that i need bracetts AND surgery.... but she said the sleep apnea will get better (i have sleep apnea, you can google that, that is breath stops when you sleep and that is quite something which is uncomfortable and disturbs me) also i have pain from biting my own gums.... She said also that my face or jaw area would look more prominent and symmetric and she did said that i have a assymetry, and my smile would be beatiful... Do you think i should do it? Im scared of surgeries....

Here is my smile now you see it is a deformation..... but you would see it even better if there were x-rays, on x-rays you see how terrible it looks

How could you afford something like that?

More snivelling and attention seeking . Morbidly obese people tend to be sleep apnoea sufferers .First heal yourself Mr Lazy Mortuary .

More snivelling and attention seeking . Morbidly obese people tend to be sleep apnoea sufferers .First heal yourself Mr Lazy Mortuary .
The doctor also said i should lose some weight before surgery and that i should seek help because she thinks i will not able on my own to lose weight. She said the surgery can be better completed if i lose weight, but it is not a red flag if i dont but she strongly advices it. And also from losing weight the sleep apnea will get more better too.

You say you have pain from biting your own gums Mortimer, how is that possible?

you can't bite your gums! :confused-84:

Im not sure what gums exactly are, but i bite with my upper teeth into the flesh where my lower lip is (but inside the meat). You should see the x-rays. The doctor did said that looks painful.

You say you have pain from biting your own gums Mortimer, how is that possible?

you can't bite your gums! :confused-84:

I called the orthodoped first when i had pain biting i asked for a dental splint or bracetts to help but she said that can only be helped with combination with a surgery both. First i need to have bracetts for a year or two afterwards the surgery, and afterwards again the bracetts.

The doctor also said i should lose some weight before surgery and that i should seek help because she thinks i will not able on my own to lose weight. She said the surgery can be better completed if i lose weight, but it is not a red flag if i dont but she strongly advices it. And also from losing weight the sleep apnea will get more better too.

Thanks captain obvious.

Im not sure what gums exactly are, but i bite with my upper teeth into the flesh where my lower lip is (but inside the meat). You should see the x-rays. The doctor did said that looks painful.

You gotta be kidding me!!!
You're not sure what gums are?
You remind me of this mexican chick who I was talking to on the bus before I saved enough money for a car when I was 16.
She was going to nursing school and was shocked that I knew what capillaries were.
I told her we learned the stuff she's learning in middle school health class.

You gotta be kidding me!!!
You're not sure what gums are?
You remind me of this mexican chick who I was talking to on the bus before I saved enough money for a car when I was 16.
She was going to nursing school and was shocked that I knew what capillaries were.
I told her we learned the stuff she's learning in middle school health class.

I typed in google translate zahnfleisch and it told me gums, but i dont know if she means only above your teeth or the lower part too, i dont know why she thinks you cant bite into your gums? I bite with my upper teeth into the meat where my lower lip is....

Who the hell would give a loan to a guy with no job?
My dental surgery cost me $40K which we paid for in cash.

40k is much more than i would have to pay. I have to pay 6-7k and i can pay in yearly rates or half yearly rates, i dont need to pay the whole summ at once. So not really a loan like a loan from a bank, but rates.

40k is much more than i would have to pay. I have to pay 6-7k and i can pay in yearly rates or half yearly rates, i dont need to pay the whole summ at once. So not really a loan like a loan from a bank, but rates.

I still wouldnt give you a loan unless you came up with half the total.
They offered to loan the money to me and said there will be no loan charges for one year.
When the one year came about we paid it in total to avoid the penalties.
In other words you're a high risk client.

H0305a5ddf1014d508aaf00b36a5ff9e0A.jpg_480x480Q90.webp

Supposedly these things help you do jaw exercises that help target and burn jaw/chin fat

If you are going to go through the misery of surgery, then you have the power to lose weight. You need the commitment. No one wants to diet and exercise, but once you start seeing results, it gets easier. Cut your consumption, and start walking. Make your weight goal your first step. Then decide what you need next...

she thinks i will not able on my own to lose weight.
Mortuary , that is absolute rubbish .
Unless you want us to believe you are totally undisciplined , weak and pathetic .

Sensible , healthy foods with regular exercise .

If you are brave enough to face ridicule from your dress sense , love of strutting looking like an SS officer and singing like a pregnant hippopotamus , then you can lose weight .

Forum List

Back