Americans in the 1950s

The contrast is stark. It's sad to see what we've become.

What is the 1959s? Russobot training appears to be declining.

The contrast is stark. It's sad to see what we've become.

In the late 1050s before the Feminazis got angry with beautiful women and men, the normal life was a man was a man and a woman was a woman. This is taught in science, you know that stuff that you cant deny? But then in the 1960s those ugly women (NAGS National Association of Gals) got together to not only intimidate the beautiful women into thinking that their lives sucked because a man only wanted her because of her looks, and the boys were castigated into being progressive pussy pajama boys. That is why were are where we are at today.

american-manhood.jpg

Funny how you show Southern White Democrats being racists, while in Korea it was another Democrat who got us involved in that war.

Somthing about you racists pricks always getting US involved in wars we never should be in....Hint Hint.

In the late 1050s before the Feminazis got angry with beautiful women and men, the normal life was a man was a man and a woman was a woman. This is taught in science, you know that stuff that you cant deny? But then in the 1960s those ugly women (NAGS National Association of Gals) got together to not only intimidate the beautiful women into thinking that their lives sucked because a man only wanted her because of her looks, and the boys were castigated into being progressive pussy pajama boys. That is why were are where we are at today.

View attachment 810495
The 1050's. What are we going back to the Normans and the Saxons? :auiqs.jpg:

Funny how you show Southern White Democrats being racists, while in Korea it was another Democrat who got us involved in that war.

Somthing about you racists pricks always getting US involved in wars we never should be in....Hint Hint.

Who became Republican after the Civil Rights Act.

Not a student of history, are you?

While in the 80s, rather than the 50s, I remember one of my High School coaches saying to all of us that ''it takes thirty days to get the weed out of your system if it's in there...it'll take me 8 hours.''

And he was right....

I

Americans in the 1950's, were blessed with my birth in 1957!
I was born the year Superman committed suicide and Einstein died.

Their services were no longer required

Forum List

Back