January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

LOLOL

You're absolutely brain-dead, ChoadBreath. The link goes to the video. How many times are you going to brag about being too stupid to navigate a link??

And your meme is a lie.

What makes you think I would want to click on anything you post?

More lies.
More projection LOL

Screenshot_20221209-093531_Facebook.jpg

LOL

You crack me up, loser. Does my avatar look like a fawn?? Or does it look like a faun?

Exactly how retarded are you??

bigger_bus-jpg.880447
I just use talk to text and it comes up that way. I don't care if you're offended by the misspelling or not because you are a stupid idiot communist who deserves nothing, and will get nothing in the end. Respect is something you don't have.

Screenshot_20220818-093356_Instagram.jpg

The Floyd protests were based on multiple lies. First, police brutality is not a racial issue. White suspects are actually more likely to face lethal use of force by police than blacks, as shown by Roland Fryer's study.

Another lie was that Floyd suffocated from a knee to the neck. He had been suffering from a drug overdose and complained of breathing difficulties before that technique was applied. Most of the reason for Chauvin's conviction came down to jury intimidation that was enabled in part by the media not being discreet with juror details and by legitimate fears by the jurors of what would happen if conviction didn't happen.

Of course, that case is far from being the only racially charged case with jury intimidation.

Not even close to true. The medical report indicates he died from asphyxiation, not an overdose.

And Chauvin was convicted because he was guilty. He improperly performed an MRT by placing his knee on Floyd's neck and by not monitoring Floyd's condition. And he did so for too long.

I just use talk to text and it comes up that way. I don't care if you're offended by the misspelling or not because you are a stupid idiot communist who deserves nothing, and will get nothing in the end. Respect is something you don't have.

View attachment 904535

LOL

You said I spelled my name wrong, retard. Did your talk to text also add that without you saying it?

And what exactly do you think I don't have?

Not even close to true. The medical report indicates he died from asphyxiation, not an overdose.

And Chauvin was convicted because he was guilty. He improperly performed an MRT by placing his knee on Floyd's neck and by not monitoring Floyd's condition. And he did so for too long.
I didn't say he died of a drug overdose. I said he suffered the effects of it. The report says that asphyxiation was made more likely by the drugs in his system, along with his prior health issues. In short, without the drugs being in his system and with better health, the knee to the neck would not have caused his asphyxiation.

LOL

You're such an idiot. You don't even comprehend your meme was a lie even if you don't click on my link.
I just looked at it and I saw that it was unavailable. I chalked it up to the fact that you were stupid and moved on. I don't care to do any research on your part because it's all just propaganda, double speak and flailing. Stupid

Screenshot_20220619-190854_Instagram.jpg

I didn't say he died of a drug overdose. I said he suffered the effects of it. The report says that asphyxiation was made more likely by the drugs in his system, along with his prior health issues. In short, without the drugs being in his system and with better health, the knee to the neck would not have caused his asphyxiation.

The report says no such thing.

It says, "CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST COMPLICATING LAW ENFORCEMENT
SUBDUAL, RESTRAINT, AND NECK COMPRESSION."

It also lists other medical conditions. And details drugs found in his system but nowhere does it indicate they contributed to his death.

Floyd is the poster child for criminal dumbassery. Big Mike also. Freddie Gray another
All lib loon idols. That’s what they ascribe to be, their role models.

Well, you should since blaming whatever device you're posting on for your own idiocy only serves to highlight your retardation.
Misspelling your name? Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha who gives a shit moron! Stop your whining

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220513-131211_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220513-131211_Chrome.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 3
I just looked at it and I saw that it was unavailable. I chalked it up to the fact that you were stupid and moved on. I don't care to do any research on your part because it's all just propaganda, double speak and flailing. Stupid

View attachment 904540

LOLOLOLOL

Too rich.

Reuters is wrong, but an unsourced meme that someone made up is legit?

I would challenge you to post the page number that quote appears on; but since everyone, especially you, knows you can't since it's made up and doesn't actually appear in the book, you'll just post more retarded memes because you're incapable of thinking for yourself.

Forum List

Back