January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

Prove it...

"Looked like a rigged election"

giphy.gif
That's all you're smart enough to do is put up laughing people hahaha - rigged election.
Hilarious

Fuckup have to fuck up.
We've shown who the fuckup is on here. It's the fucking immoral communist who can't keep his mouth shut
And right below that, it explains why it's unavailable to play on this website...

Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner

... and right below that is an obvious link to watch the video which literally reads...

Watch on YouTube

You're a few McNuggets shy of a Happy Meal.
Why don't you post the link to YouTube then? You don't know how? moron? You are too funny.

Screenshot_20220903-104418_Chrome.jpg

Pretty much gay but playing cuck
That's my opinion of Fawn, nothing but a cuck who needs to be told what kind of car to buy, what kind of house he can own what kind of energy he can use, who to vote for. A true government c u c k. An empty headed stupid fool.

That's my opinion of Fawn, nothing but a cuck who needs to be told what kind of car to buy, what kind of house he can own what kind of energy he can use, who to vote for. A true government c u c k. An empty headed stupid fool.
Why in the world would a sane and stable male want to pretend he is a doe fawn plus misspell it?? That a real weird “dude”

Regardless of whether or not you believe the 2020 election was rigged, one thing remains certain. A huge portion of Americans have been fooled into thinking 1/6 was some sort of "insurrection" while thinking the BLM riots were acceptable.

Once you realize that people are OK with worse violence coming from their own side if they agree with the cause while pushing to prosecute political opposition to the fullest extent despite being less violent, you understand that some people cannot be reasoned with and cannot be trusted.

You recognize that you live among "good Germans" that will absolutely aid government in any oppression of the opposition or, at the very least, allow it to occur without protest.

To be fair, this is less of an American problem than it is a human one, but it has ramifications for why any sort of representative government with universal suffrage is a serious mistake. Most humans are not logical beings but are instead highly emotional, tribalist, and lacking in any moral resolve.

False equivalency. I get so tired of you morons comparing the George Floyd protests to Jan 6.
Floyd's murder was protested WORLDWIDE. It was a protest about racism and police brutality. It was NOT an insurrection in an attempt to overthrow a gov't.

View attachment 904491
It was astroturfed worldwide. In most of the other countries, it was little more than a virtue signal that had no relevance.

It's easy to protest about race relations in America when you live in China, but if you protest about the CCP's abuses there, you may disappear, for example.

In the US, a lot of the protests were just an excuse to loot various stores. Of course, that tends to be how a lot of these "protests" work.

False equivalency. I get so tired of you morons comparing the George Floyd protests to Jan 6.
Floyd's murder was protested WORLDWIDE. It was a protest about racism and police brutality. It was NOT an insurrection in an attempt to overthrow a gov't.

View attachment 904491

Nor was it to support a politician. Nor was it triggered by a politician. Nor was it based on lies.

Why in the world would a sane and stable male want to pretend he is a doe fawn plus misspell it?? That a real weird “dude”

LOLOL

You're as dumb as the putz you posted that to, to think my name is spelled wrong or that it has anything at all to do with a fawn. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

You're as dumb as the putz you posted that to, to think my name is spelled wrong or that it has anything at all to do with a fawn. :cuckoo:
Who cares if your name is misspelled. I'm surprised you're smart enough to notice it LOL. Nobody cares about you

Screenshot_20220613-225824_Chrome.jpg

Regardless of whether or not you believe the 2020 election was rigged, one thing remains certain. A huge portion of Americans have been fooled into thinking 1/6 was some sort of "insurrection" while thinking the BLM riots were acceptable.

Once you realize that people are OK with worse violence coming from their own side if they agree with the cause while pushing to prosecute political opposition to the fullest extent despite being less violent, you understand that some people cannot be reasoned with and cannot be trusted.

You recognize that you live among "good Germans" that will absolutely aid government in any oppression of the opposition or, at the very least, allow it to occur without protest.

To be fair, this is less of an American problem than it is a human one, but it has ramifications for why any sort of representative government with universal suffrage is a serious mistake. Most humans are not logical beings but are instead highly emotional, tribalist, and lacking in any moral resolve.

Can you [edit:quote] people saying the BLM riots were acceptable?

Last edited:
Nor was it to support a politician. Nor was it triggered by a politician. Nor was it based on lies.
The Floyd protests were based on multiple lies. First, police brutality is not a racial issue. White suspects are actually more likely to face lethal use of force by police than blacks, as shown by Roland Fryer's study.

Another lie was that Floyd suffocated from a knee to the neck. He had been suffering from a drug overdose and complained of breathing difficulties before that technique was applied. Most of the reason for Chauvin's conviction came down to jury intimidation that was enabled in part by the media not being discreet with juror details and by legitimate fears by the jurors of what would happen if conviction didn't happen.

Of course, that case is far from being the only racially charged case with jury intimidation.

LOLOL

Or maybe you like to “faun all over things” like a sweet cuck tard

Forum List

Back